PDA

View Full Version : FinHeaven Unleashes Salary Cap Page, Forum

Muck
12-30-2003, 08:10 PM
In effort to keep FinHeaven the best Dolfan site on the net, we'd like to introduce you to our two newest additions. And just in time for the offseason!!

First we have the Salary Cap Structure Chart (http://www.finheaven.com/seasonal/salaries.php). Here you will be able to see who's underpaid, who's stealing from the company, and what effects we'd incur by getting rid of that dead weight. :)

This ties into our second new addition, the Salary Cap Forum (http://www.finheaven.com/boardvb2/forumdisplay.php?s=&forumid=57). Here you'll be able to discuss any salary cap related topic, as well as read the Preface/Explanation to our Salary Structure chart. Be sure to check that out, as it will provide a better understanding of the salary structure as well as changes to come. Both pages are intertwined, so navigation is easy.

I'd like to thank Clump for the nuts and bolts, as well as Phan4Ever for all his suggestions. I'd also like to thank myself for typing up this message. It was hard work. Whew!! :whew:

Anyway, we hope that you enjoy this and that it provides our membership with a few more avenues for great discussion.

Your Loving Admin,
Muck

Clumpy
12-31-2003, 01:53 AM
Please utilize the salary cap forum for cap releated questions :)

Clumpy
12-31-2003, 03:37 AM
My Miami cap article will be available in the lobby.........er......after the weekend.

dolphinsrok
12-31-2003, 03:16 PM
You are the man muck !!!!!!!!!

thanks man i tell all my friends about finheaven dude, happy new year !!

Muck for president !! Muck for president !! Muck for president !!

Muck
12-31-2003, 04:51 PM
Stop, you're making me blush. Actually, don't stop. I'm not blushing. You're just pumping up my cyber ego. My cyber head is about to cyber explode. For a visual, just imagine that old clip they used to show on Craig Kilborn before 5 Questions where the karate guy's head explodes when the other karate guy smashes both hands into the sides of his head. That's what it's like. Except without the other karate guy.

Seriously, thanks dude. We really appreciate it. Word of mouth is the best form of adversment. So keep talking!! :up:

MïâMì-Ðø|ƒäÑ
12-31-2003, 05:09 PM
:D

canadainfin-fan
12-31-2003, 06:14 PM
i love this finHeaven place i learn somthing new every time i come here thank you!!!!!

akfinfan
01-01-2004, 08:43 PM
I really think clump is a real Miami Dolphins fan. He just acts life a Bills fan. He spends way too much time at this site, BUT he is cool, and his thoughts are for the most part delightful! :)

MDFINFAN
01-02-2004, 12:50 PM
Muck,,what about our restricted free agents, like Ogun, Greenwood and others, how do they play into the salary cap..what's their salaries for the upcoming year...or do we wait for the tendered thing before you know...is there any projections on what the tendered might be for each?

Clumpy
01-02-2004, 03:37 PM
Originally posted by MDFINFAN
Muck,,what about our restricted free agents, like Ogun, Greenwood and others, how do they play into the salary cap..what's their salaries for the upcoming year...or do we wait for the tendered thing before you know...is there any projections on what the tendered might be for each?

Need to wait the Fins extend tender offers. Once they have done so, that amount applies to the cap. Exmaple: Ogunleye is tendered with the 1st rd tender at approx. $1.6 million. That amount counts vs cap from the time they extend the tender.

Muck
01-02-2004, 06:12 PM
Click here for Free Agent page (http://www.finheaven.com/seasonal/freeagents.php)