PDA

View Full Version : Dolphins needs and picks listed

Roonnette
03-24-2011, 08:41 PM
From NFL.com, including all AFCE picks and needs for 2011 draft.

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/09000d5d81edfdc3/article/wealth-of-picks-gives-pats-shot-to-add-to-already-talented-roster?module=HP_cp2

Miami Dolphins (http://www.nfl.com/teams/miamidolphins/profile?team=MIA)

Needs: RB, G, TE, QB, FS, CB

*Draft choices: Nos.15, 79, 110, 143, 174 207, 208, 234 (comp)

Fintastic2124
03-24-2011, 09:44 PM
The most important position in the history of sports is 4th on our list, when we don't have the guys capable enough to take us to the playoffs? That's stupid.

MexDolfan
03-25-2011, 05:17 AM
The most important position in the history of sports is 4th on our list, when we don't have the guys capable enough to take us to the playoffs? That's stupid.
I'm defending anyone here, but I think if there's no free agency, we have no big-name RB on our roster. Also the inside of the o-line was fragile like glass and unable to create holes to run, so adding a guard or center seems is a must. Then if you review some of 2010 games, there's a constant: most series failed to execute because our TE was unable to lose his mark and quickly get open. So for many analysts a big fast TE is a priority over a new passer for our Dolphins.

RB, G, TE, QB, FS, CB

normaniii
03-25-2011, 06:33 AM
I dont see FS as a need.....Chris Clemons IMO outside of Miami is vastly underrated & will improve again next year. We also have R.Jones & J.Amaya.

finsfanjay13
03-25-2011, 05:45 PM
I'd like to see ILB on that list. Would like to see Crowder or Dobbins replaced.

beanh8er
03-25-2011, 07:05 PM
We also have pick 234.

DefensiveEnd76
03-25-2011, 10:39 PM
So we have picks in Round 1, 3, 4, 5, 6 and three picks in Round 7 ??

clownfish
03-26-2011, 11:04 AM
So we have picks in Round 1, 3, 4, 5, 6 and three picks in Round 7 ??

Anyone forsee us staying put at 15 to get that one premium guy (Mallet or Ingram, I presume), but still regaining that coveted 2nd rounder by trading UP? I'm thinking like our 3rd and 6th for a mid 2nd or our 3rd and 2 7ths for a low 2nd rounder. If they'd only get the damn CBA done, we could move a guy like Crowder or Dobbins and not have to give up so much value on the draft pick side of things. Then maybe a trade up would be more realistic. Thoughts?

j-off-her-doll
03-26-2011, 11:41 AM
I'm defending anyone here, but I think if there's no free agency, we have no big-name RB on our roster. Also the inside of the o-line was fragile like glass and unable to create holes to run, so adding a guard or center seems is a must. Then if you review some of 2010 games, there's a constant: most series failed to execute because our TE was unable to lose his mark and quickly get open. So for many analysts a big fast TE is a priority over a new passer for our Dolphins.

RB, G, TE, QB, FS, CB

The idea that TE should be priority over QB for the Miami Dolphins is ****ing retarded at best.

hooshoops
03-26-2011, 11:49 AM
Anyone forsee us staying put at 15 to get that one premium guy (Mallet or Ingram, I presume), but still regaining that coveted 2nd rounder by trading UP? I'm thinking like our 3rd and 6th for a mid 2nd or our 3rd and 2 7ths for a low 2nd rounder. If they'd only get the damn CBA done, we could move a guy like Crowder or Dobbins and not have to give up so much value on the draft pick side of things. Then maybe a trade up would be more realistic. Thoughts?

you'll get nothing in trade for crowder or dobbins and imo your draft picks to trade scenarios aren't enough to get into round 2...you'd have to pony up more