PDA

View Full Version : Van Gundy fed up Heat, Magic Chatter

BAMAPHIN 22
03-30-2011, 02:57 PM
Muzzled somewhat by David Stern not long ago, Stan Van Gundy made it clear Monday he has little interest in hype mechanisms. "With Miami at the beginning of the year and New York since the trade, it's like, because so many people are interested in what happens with LeBron [James], [Dwyane] Wade and [Chris] Bosh and now with Carmelo [Anthony], Amar'e [Stoudemire] and Chauncey [Billups] you guys think our overwhelming [concern] is 'What's happening with Miami and New York?' Quite honestly, we don't give a damn," Van Gundy said. "We don't. I don't care. We're just getting ready to play them."

Read more: http://www.fannation.com/truth_and_rumors/view/275411-van-gundy-fed-up-with-heat-magic-chatter?xid=cnnbin&hpt=Sbin#ixzz1I6vMnvGE

SpurzN703
03-30-2011, 04:02 PM
I don't care about those teams either Stan. Now, you have to actually win something in order for you to run your yap from now on. So do it.

Ferretsquig
03-30-2011, 04:26 PM
These guys have to endure and endless repetition of the most inane and fatuous questions and its gotta get tiring after a while. Give Stan a few more years of being a head coach and he'll be as boring as the rest.

jree
03-30-2011, 05:07 PM
Stan is never going to be boring. Annoying as hell, yes. He is to coaches as what Mark Cuban is to owners.