PDA

View Full Version : Xperia Play (Playstion phone)

AquaInferno
03-31-2011, 09:15 AM
So who's getting one? It comes to Verizon in April. Yes there are stronger phones coming out but I want a physical game controller with my phone and it is 3 times the CPU power of a PSP so I'll live with that. If you want the info check engadget and wiki.

Tunaphish429
03-31-2011, 10:29 AM
So who's getting one? It comes to Verizon in April. Yes there are stronger phones coming out but I want a physical game controller with my phone and it is 3 times the CPU power of a PSP so I'll live with that. If you want the info check engadget and wiki.

Really slick looking phone, I am sure Sony spared no expense making this thing..I bet the game play works really well on it...I would love to have one..But I currently dont own a smartphone cause I am on a cpu all day at work anyhow..so paying 30 bucks a month extra seems to be a waste..If I was out and about like others I think I would def have to go for something like this...Only problem is when do you play the games? I guess I could put my self into more situations where I am bored and need something to do..(Dinner with parents).No problem get your phone out ..I am on regular of cracking out on sonic when I am bored...If I lived in a big city with a mass transit system(No driving) I would def want this phone...

AquaInferno
03-31-2011, 03:24 PM
Really slick looking phone, I am sure Sony spared no expense making this thing..I bet the game play works really well on it...I would love to have one..But I currently dont own a smartphone cause I am on a cpu all day at work anyhow..so paying 30 bucks a month extra seems to be a waste..If I was out and about like others I think I would def have to go for something like this...Only problem is when do you play the games? I guess I could put my self into more situations where I am bored and need something to do..(Dinner with parents).No problem get your phone out ..I am on regular of cracking out on sonic when I am bored...If I lived in a big city with a mass transit system(No driving) I would def want this phone...

I can do limited surfing at work, if you work somewhere where the NN (Network Nazis) dwell then you'll need a droid phone. I cannot say based off experience BUT I have a Blackberry and hate it, no flash support and just slow and closed. I hear droids have the BEST browsing experience and the fact they allow flash means oh boy I'm gonna start having a great time on the go!

Edit: The network Nazis went too far when midseason blocked NFL fantasy football. I had to make waiver signings during the work day when most people are not, don't they know that ????

Tunaphish429
03-31-2011, 03:33 PM
I can do limited surfing at work, if you work somewhere where the NN (Network Nazis) dwell then you'll need a droid phone. I cannot say based off experience BUT I have a Blackberry and hate it, no flash support and just slow and closed. I hear droids have the BEST browsing experience and the fact they allow flash means oh boy I'm gonna start having a great time on the go!

Edit: The network Nazis went too far when midseason blocked NFL fantasy football. I had to make waiver signings during the work day when most people are not, don't they know that ????

Yea mine is blocked for certain things too..I miss out on alot of videos..But its a good thing I guess..My productivy would suffer even more.

AquaInferno
04-01-2011, 12:50 PM
Yea mine is blocked for certain things too..I miss out on alot of videos..But its a good thing I guess..My productivy would suffer even more.

I'm not at a place where productivity matters for me. I have out performed the ditz they had doing my job before AND all I do is mostly surf at work lolz! You really need to learn to master the art of getting by grasshopper. If you need tips let me know! If you are somewhere where you have a legit shot at making something out of it, I would recommend lighter surfing than what I do.