PDA

View Full Version : Julius Pruitt-Forgotten man from Ouachita Baptist

DKphin
03-31-2011, 07:23 PM
He joined the Dolphins in January of 2010, was cut in Sept. of 10, resigned the next day, and was promoted to the active roster the last day of 2010. At 6'2" 210lbs. he has more size than Marlon Moore, but it was alarming(at least I would think to him)that Moore recieved more playing time last year. It would be nice if he could develop with the size and speed. But this may never happen and might be why he went to Ouachita Baptist or maybe he is devoutly religious(religious institution in Arkansas).

Ouachita Baptist Pro day: Two teams came to see WR Julius Pruitt, who put up similarly fast times to Guice, running the 40 in 4.42 and 4.40 seconds. He had a 31 1/2-inch vertical; a 9-foot, 4-inch broad jump; a 4.36-second short shuttle; and a 7.19-second three-cone drill. His shuttle and cone times were likely affected by a lack of training in those particular drills. - Gil Brandt, NFL.comhttp://www.nfldraftscout.com/ratings/dsprofile.php?pyid=86192&draftyear=2009&genpos=WR

Elliott 1
03-31-2011, 08:20 PM
Why is this in the draft forum????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

DKphin
03-31-2011, 08:34 PM
I posted it in the wrong forum, but I am not allowed to delete my OWN thread.