PDA

View Full Version : mikel leshoure

PAT13
04-01-2011, 10:28 AM
I'm certainly no draft expert but I like to watch few tapes before the draft. I also watch few games during the college season. Mark Ingram is impressive but I would pick Leshoure over him. He's to me quicker than fast, is a brutal runner and is very elusive. If we are able to trade down, do you give think he could be available in the 2nd round ? Your toughts on Leshoure......

EFWilson
04-01-2011, 11:36 AM
I dont think Leshoure will make it out of the first round. Most likely to get picked somewhere in the 20's. He sort of reminds me of a younger Ronnie Brown. OK speed for a big back, but seems to run into his blockers a lot. If Leshoure went to a team with a good O-Line, he could do some damage.

Buff
04-02-2011, 12:31 AM
If ingram was gone, and we trade down, then he would be an absolute target IMO. I still think that Ingram may be gone by pick 15.

vagrantprodigy
04-02-2011, 12:54 AM
I think the RB's will fall. If we don't pick Ingram, he may drop all the way to the late 20's. If that happens, Leshoure may be a mid second round pick. First round RB's haven't done as well as hoped recently, and I don't see a team breaking the bank to take a guy like Ingram who has major injury concerns. And until he's taken, the run on RB's won't start.

MarSly
04-04-2011, 12:40 AM
Watched Youtube videos of Leshoure and he don't look like a franchise back nor one you can rely on all the time.He looks small and shifty.We need more power and speed.I still think resign Ricky and look for that power back somewhere else besides Leshoure.

RobertHorry
04-04-2011, 08:46 AM
Powell/Leshoure.

Either is fine.

X-Pacolypse
04-04-2011, 05:42 PM
I think LeShoure is the guy they take in the 1st round.

LibertineOneThree
04-04-2011, 06:39 PM
Watched Youtube videos of Leshoure and he don't look like a franchise back nor one you can rely on all the time.He looks small and shifty.We need more power and speed.I still think resign Ricky and look for that power back somewhere else besides Leshoure.

Small and shifty? 6'0" and 230 running a mid 4.5 40? Ok...

I love Leshoure though. He could be our pounder. I'd love someone like Rodgers or Devine as a change of pace later on too.

foozool13
04-04-2011, 06:53 PM
I think if we trade down we will 100% target LeShoure...fits the mold..almost exactly like ronnie..but less injured and younger...not to hate on Ronnie tho..Ronnie has been one of my fav Dolphins.

Aqua and Orange
04-05-2011, 10:32 AM
Leshoure to the Dolphins sounds extremely probable in a trade down scenario, and I would not be opposed to it at all. Would much, much prefer that to Ingram at 15.

I know I sound like a broken record, but I just hope we address the QB position with an EARLY pick if we trade down. That is far from certain given the weight (or lack thereof) that this team places on that position.