PDA

View Full Version : If any of you jokesters watch Discovery, I'm featured on a documentary/series

CedarPhin
04-01-2011, 01:20 PM
Yeah, they're going to follow me, Cedar, around for a day.

It's kind of a long story, but if it happens, it'll be the best episode they've ever had.

Ricky_Fan34
04-01-2011, 02:28 PM
:lol:

I don't normally watch true life, but hell, if you're on it I'll just have to.

Vaark
04-01-2011, 02:29 PM
Hey Cedar, missed ya, where ya been?? It's coincidental that you picked the very same day to make your exciting announcement as the one I'm about to make regarding being inked to replace Skip Brainless on "1st and 10" when his contract expires, commencing 2/29/12. Can't wait - for both our moments in the sun!

Myles Fynch
04-01-2011, 02:43 PM
Yeah, they're going to follow me, Cedar, around for a day.

It's kind of a long story, but if it happens, it'll be the best episode they've ever had.

Yes, and possibly their last.

:lol:

WeVie
04-01-2011, 05:24 PM
I have never watched that show but if you are on there, I wanna watch it for sure. How did that happen anyway?

---------- Post added at 05:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:23 PM ----------

Hey Cedar, missed ya, where ya been?? It's coincidental that you picked the very same day to make your exciting announcement as the one I'm about to make regarding being inked to replace Skip Brainless on "1st and 10" when his contract expires, commencing 2/29/12. Can't wait - for both our moments in the sun!

What you talking about?

CedarPhin
04-01-2011, 05:42 PM
It's a long story, and it all happened by chance.

Bumpus
04-01-2011, 06:32 PM
What is this "MTV" you speak of?

COphinphan89
04-01-2011, 07:20 PM
People still watch MTV?

WeVie
04-01-2011, 07:51 PM
People still watch MTV?

Ya but they should call it "Used to be Music TV" I don't think that they play very many videos anymore.

CedarPhin
04-01-2011, 09:13 PM
Beavis and Butt-head's back this summer on it. Hard Times of RJ Berger is hilarious too.

WeVie
04-01-2011, 09:20 PM
Beavis and Butt-head's back this summer on it. Hard Times of RJ Berger is hilarious too.

Are they gonna be new episodes?

CedarPhin
04-05-2011, 02:25 AM
Yeah, new episodes.

CedarPhin
04-05-2011, 02:27 AM
Anyway, it's going to be on Discovery Channel. They're going to bring cameras and follow me around tomorrow.

Should be fun.

Myles Fynch
04-05-2011, 04:14 AM
Make sure you get us the air date when you find out when it will be on.

Arsenal WV
04-05-2011, 08:05 AM
So why exactly are they following you around?

WeVie
04-05-2011, 09:30 AM
Make sure you talk about FinHeaven all day long too. And mention my name. You will be famous soon. How does it feel?

AquaInferno
04-05-2011, 09:31 AM
Anyway, it's going to be on Discovery Channel. They're going to bring cameras and follow me around tomorrow.

Should be fun.

Will this in any way shape or form involve rhinos humping?

1 dol fan
04-05-2011, 09:31 AM
So why exactly are they following you around?
Yea! the "long story" and "by chance" bull **** won't hold up for very long... you better spill the beans before we have to take desperate measures...

WeVie
04-05-2011, 09:46 AM
Yea! the "long story" and "by chance" bull **** won't hold up for very long... you better spill the beans before we have to take desperate measures...

Yeah come on. Spill it already. We wanna know, how did it happen? Long stories can always be shortened to the cliff notes version.

Arsenal WV
04-05-2011, 10:40 AM
I demand cliffs!!! :lol:

If they followed me around for one saturday this is exactly what they'd see.

2pm- Me waking up naked and hung over from the night before. Probably some sort of food spilt all over my body
3pm- showering, shaving balls, shampooing hair, brushing teeth, baby powdering the sack. Nobody likes a moist sack
4pm- me eating, checking my phone to see who I called and texted talking crap to last night
5pm- Sitting on the interwebz watching funny youtube videos
5:05-5:08pm- Masturbating. An angry masturbating session for failing to land some vag the night before
6pm- going to the store to buy a 12 pack for pre-gaming purposes
7pm- drinking, making phone calls to see what's going on that night
8pm- drinking
9pm- drinking
10pm- going to a bar, checking the random skanks out then moving onto the next bar
11pm- new bar, drunkenly hitting on a chick telling her I dig the scar on her forehead (using some lame pickup line like "so is your name Mary potter?"
12am- desperate measures, buying chicks beers
1am- drinking
2am- drinking
3am- nearly getting into a fight because they made me spill my beer and refused to buy me a new one
4am - going home and masturbating, using my own tears as lube because of the failed attempt to get a snorlax back to my house to pork.

BobDole
04-05-2011, 11:19 AM
don't keep us in suspense cedar - why are they filming you? i demand satisfaction.

CedarPhin
04-05-2011, 11:22 AM

2pm- Me waking up naked and hung over from the night before. Probably some sort of food spilt all over my body
3pm- showering, shaving balls, shampooing hair, brushing teeth, baby powdering the sack. Nobody likes a moist sack
4pm- me eating, checking my phone to see who I called and texted talking crap to last night
5:05-5:08pm- Masturbating. An angry masturbating session for failing to land some vag the night before
8pm- drinking
9pm- drinking
10pm- going to a bar, checking the random skanks out then moving onto the next bar
11pm- new bar, drunkenly hitting on a chick telling her I dig the scar on her forehead (using some lame pickup line like "so is your name Mary potter?"
1am- drinking
2am- drinking
3am- nearly getting into a fight because they made me spill my beer and refused to buy me a new one
4am - going home and masturbating, using my own tears as lube because of the failed attempt to get a snorlax back to my house to pork.

Not gonna lie, I'd watch that show.

CedarPhin
04-05-2011, 11:22 AM
don't keep us in suspense cedar - why are they filming you? i demand satisfaction.

They told me that I was the most interesting person they'd ever run into. It's an episode about medical marijuana. Now what show it is, I have no clue, but I'll find out today.

Filming starts in 2.5 hours.

CedarPhin
04-05-2011, 11:25 AM
Make sure you talk about FinHeaven all day long too. And mention my name. You will be famous soon. How does it feel?

It finallly set in last night. I'm really excited.

BobDole
04-05-2011, 11:46 AM
They told me that I was the most interesting person they'd ever run into. It's an episode about medical marijuana. Now what show it is, I have no clue, but I'll find out today.

Filming starts in 2.5 hours.

damn. if all goes well maybe we'll get to see the new dos equis pitch man before too long.

LOVE the premise by the way. my jealousy knows no bounds.

Gonzo
04-05-2011, 12:13 PM

8pm- drinking
9pm- drinking
1am- drinking
2am- drinking
4am - going home and masturbating, using my own tears as lube because of the failed attempt to get a snorlax back to my house to pork.Shaving your balls hungover seems like a poor decision, and judging from the rest of the day, unnecessary.

CedarPhin
04-05-2011, 12:44 PM
Like occasionally, I'll go buy some medical **** if my back pain gets too far out of hand. The last time I went, I went to a place in Oakland (not Oaksterdam, though I've been there on numerous occasions), and they wouldn't take my debit card because it was a temporary one. So I had to go out and get some out of the ATM.

When I went back in, I notice that it says they're filming something. So I go in and ask where they're filming at, and tell them that I'd like to be on the filming if they haven't finished it. So I just sit there and bull**** with these people from a TV network. I use some Libertarian talking points and such, being a Libertarian, and this lady asks if she can follow us outside. No problem, so she follows us out. She tells me that my brother and I are the most interesting people they've run into, and ask if we'd want to do an episode for their show. Sounds good, we say.

So I figured it'd be one of those "Oh yeah we'll get ahold of you if we're interested more" and then not hearing anything more, but they called from Discovery Channel last night and asked if they could follow us around today.

Should be a fun time. That's the short version.

WeVie
04-05-2011, 01:07 PM
It finallly set in last night. I'm really excited.

Oh, and don't forget to tell everyone to come vote for my beard. This is very important.

COphinphan89
04-05-2011, 01:18 PM
If they let you light up a fatty/hit a bowl on camera and they actually air it you will officially be the awesomest person I have ever interacted with.

Arsenal WV
04-05-2011, 08:50 PM
Shaving your balls hungover seems like a poor decision, and judging from the rest of the day, unnecessary.

Yeah, but I didn't know that at the time. Shaving the sack in the shower makes a world of difference.

Anyways yeah, That's like you not bringing your Flip flops to Alaska. You would think they wern't necessary until you thought about taking a shower with unprotected feet. Athlete's foot is not our friend.

Dolfan3773
04-06-2011, 09:40 PM
When will it be on tv?

CedarPhin
04-07-2011, 02:34 PM
This coming fall.

It's like a series I guess. So that ought to be awesome. Did some filming the day before yesterday, that was pretty fun. It resumes next week.