PDA

View Full Version : Ayers & Morre UCLA

Phinatic8u
04-02-2011, 05:06 PM
Now FS was a need 2 years ago, Clemons filled it nicely & IMO we dont need a FS to start, but what do you guys think of Rahim Moore, he struggles in run support & his coverage is average at best IMO, but his insticnts are very high & his burst to the ball is also very good. Hes a 2nd round guy IMO

Now Ayers, I havent really watched this guy at all, can anybody give me a idea of what kind of player he is? I heard he was a Miller type player.

jlfin
04-02-2011, 09:48 PM
They were discussing him on 'Path to the Draft' and he was in the studio. If I recall, other than good instincts there was n't much praise for him. I believe he ran a 4.60 and Casserly/Lombardi (can't recall which one) said he did not have a good burst and they felt he would be a backup his first yr and could develop into a solid starter.
He doesn't appear to have the physical skills to be aything more than that.
This is a very weak yr for the safety position. We have better players than him already on our roster IMHO.

hooshoops
04-03-2011, 11:18 AM
moore's a ball hawk but doesn't like contact all that much...but just the fact that he has good instincts for the passing game and makes plays on the ball could separate him from over half the league at free safety...don't trust him in run support at all...i wouldn't take a safety til the 3rd round in this draft personally...i don't think moores a starter as a pro from jump street either

ayers has good hips and cod pretty fluid but i don't think he has great awareness in space or is anywhere close to von miller off the edge...imo he's overrated as a rush olb...not a fan

Phinatic8u
04-03-2011, 02:57 PM
moore's a ball hawk but doesn't like contact all that much...but just the fact that he has good instincts for the passing game and makes plays on the ball could separate him from over half the league at free safety...don't trust him in run support at all...i wouldn't take a safety til the 3rd round in this draft personally...i don't think moores a starter as a pro from jump street either

ayers has good hips and cod pretty fluid but i don't think he has great awareness in space or is anywhere close to von miller off the edge...imo he's overrated as a rush olb...not a fan

Clemons IMO is a better pro FS than Moore will be, IF Clemons can work on the jug machine & catch, he'd probally would have had 6 picks last year. He'll be fine.

Thanks on the opinion on Ayers, I knew he wasn't a Miller prospect, but I heard he was a good lb

Roonnette
04-03-2011, 02:59 PM
I saw Moore on NFL network. He is awesome to hang out with. But I watched some of his games, and he is not first rounder, or second rounder. Last year's FS crop was better in second rounder than Moore.

Phinatic8u
04-03-2011, 03:01 PM
I saw Moore on NFL network. He is awesome to hang out with. But I watched some of his games, and he is not first rounder, or second rounder. Last year's FS crop was better in second rounder than Moore.

Oh, **** he's definatlly not a 1st rd pick.

IMO he's not even a top 100 prospect.