PDA

View Full Version : prospect stock watch...

hooshoops
04-05-2011, 01:52 PM
http://www.nationalfootballpost.com/Prospect-stock-watch-3421.html

MadDog 88
04-05-2011, 02:00 PM
Wow! Bunting has dropped Ingram out of the first. Hoops have you heard any more about the medical concerns there?

I like the fact he now has Miami taking Mallet, now only if it plays out that way.

bryan
04-05-2011, 02:08 PM
I like the fact he now has Miami taking Mallet, now only if it plays out that way.

If we get Mallett at #15.....I will be so giddy I will be skipping down the f***ing street like Little Red Riding Hood on my way to Grandma's house.

hooshoops
04-05-2011, 02:08 PM
nope...nothing new on ingram...no other news sources stating it either...

BostonPhin4
04-05-2011, 03:55 PM
If we get Mallett at #15.....I will be so giddy I will be skipping down the f***ing street like Little Red Riding Hood on my way to Grandma's house.

WHEN we pass on Mallet I am going to smash my head into a wall and then go on NFL.com to buy a Kaepernick jersey to cover my hand when I pick up my dogs ****. Then I will mail said **** wrapped in said jersey to Ireland and Sparano and hope they appreciate the symbolism.

spydertl79
04-05-2011, 04:24 PM
WHEN we pass on Mallet I am going to smash my head into a wall and then go on NFL.com to buy a Kaepernick jersey to cover my hand when I pick up my dogs ****. Then I will mail said **** wrapped in said jersey to Ireland and Sparano and hope they appreciate the symbolism.
Is there a reason that you're so adamant about us drafting Kaepernick?

spydertl79
04-05-2011, 04:26 PM
Ponder is his top QB in the draft... refreshing to see a guy who actually does his own homework and forms an opinion completely independent of the Mel Kipers of the world.

Aqua and Orange
04-05-2011, 04:39 PM

It's funny...I too have been using the "WHEN they pass on the QB we all feel they should get with their first pick..." for years now. Frankly, as fans it would be wise to continue using it until we are proven otherwise. It's just easier on the nerves.

ckparrothead
04-05-2011, 05:03 PM
Ryan Williams has been invited to the NFL Draft and he's accepted the invite.

hooshoops
04-05-2011, 05:12 PM

yeah...i saw that...he must be thinking he's a 1st round pick

SCOTTY
04-05-2011, 05:16 PM

Don't they only invite like 15? I can't see him going that high.

hooshoops
04-05-2011, 05:19 PM
i think they've invited more cause some won't come this year but even still...if williams doesn't go in round 1 he's back in that waiting room the next day...remember day 1 is only the first round

so he could be backstage for 2 days...ha ha

i wouldn't take him with a 1st round pick i know that...too many injury concerns for me

SCOTTY
04-05-2011, 05:24 PM
i think they've invited more cause some won't come this year but even still...if williams doesn't go in round 1 he's back in that waiting room the next day...remember day 1 is only the first round

so he could be backstage for 2 days...ha ha

i wouldn't take him with a 1st round pick i know that...too many injury concerns for me

Seems like a real weird more for him to go. I keep thinking about Quinn. What an embaressment. You only go if you KNOW!

BostonPhin4
04-05-2011, 05:25 PM
Is there a reason that you're so adamant about us drafting Kaepernick?

Google Kaepernick and Dolphins and you will see why I am so stuck on the possibility of us drafting Kaepernick.

I don't hate him by any means he might turn into a fine player...... 4-5 years from now. We need someone who can make an impact in the more immediate future, not a project.

That said if we acquired a vet via trade assuming we get an offseason and drafted Kaepernick that would be a different story

ckparrothead
04-05-2011, 05:47 PM

It's not him. He didn't invite himself.

beanh8er
04-05-2011, 05:56 PM
Gronkowski went last year.

justdev7
04-05-2011, 06:06 PM

This could end poorly. I hate watching guys sit there as their name continues to not be called. Ryan Williams is a second rounder

Sent from my Eris using Tapatalk

hooshoops
04-05-2011, 06:53 PM
reports that rb daniel thomas ran mid 4.5 range at his pro day workout today...