PDA

View Full Version : Police Pepper Spray 8-Year-Old Boy

BAMAPHIN 22
04-06-2011, 03:43 PM
Colo. police defend treatment of a student allegedly spitting at his teacher.

See Video: http://abcnews.go.com/GMA/video/police-pepper-spray-8-year-old-boy-13307615

Dolfan3773
04-06-2011, 09:36 PM
:bobdole:

dreday
04-06-2011, 10:36 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0mcZxMKHcrk&feature=player_embedded

dreday
04-06-2011, 10:38 PM
future school shooter..and lakewood is close to columbine...

tylerdolphin
04-06-2011, 10:41 PM
So hes flipped out so bad that police had to get involved twice before this and Im supposed to feel sorry for the kid? Maybe the mom needs to look long and hard in the mirror before she whines about a little pepper spray. If I would have gotten sprayed while ripping wood panels out my classroom by dad would have probably punished me anyway and said I deserved what I got.

dreday
04-06-2011, 11:28 PM
we'll hear about this kid in 5 yrs...

this lil guy is lost. he'll be immune to pepper spray and tazers by the time he makes it to 18. he is definitely on the path to YA early. tearing panels of the wall and making shanks. sounds like a cell extraction and stuff. my dad would have choked me.this kid is already talking all defeated. "i don't think it'll ever go away, this is just who I am" AT AGE 8. if this dude gets his hand on a gun, it's a wrap.his future will be locked in a secure housing unit in some prison at this rate. how are you going be 8 and set in your ways?

Clipse
04-06-2011, 11:42 PM
Was it justified? Uhh, yea. The mother****er made a shank and started threatening teachers and police offers. Perhaps the mother needs to stop sticking up for the little *******, and beat the **** out of him. Send him to a mental hospital. Something. Seriously, if that was me, pepper spray would of been the least of my concerns, as my dad would of beat the crazy out of me when I got home...

I mean really mom, you're bitching about your son being treated like a common criminal. HELLO, he's had the police called on him 3 times now. I don't care how old he he is, sounds like a criminal to me, and I sense a homicidal rage in his future.

Rafiki
04-07-2011, 01:08 AM
Usually I'm against the police. But punkass kids are punkass kids.

He needs an whoopin'.

Possum
04-07-2011, 01:11 AM
2012 here we come!!!!!

tylerdolphin
04-07-2011, 01:12 AM
2012 here we come!!!!!

We're probably better off for it

COphinphan89
04-07-2011, 01:48 AM
This headline infuriated me until I actually found out what happened. Kid needs a good kick in the teeth.

Possum
04-07-2011, 01:51 AM
We're probably better off for it

Epic end of the world party though.

Bumpus
04-07-2011, 12:40 PM
They should've let the teacher beat the snot outta that little ****.

... Then tazed what was left.

*******s are *******s, some are just young.

If I'd have pulled that **** as a kid, y'all would have never heard of me. Pops would have ended me. Period.

tylerdolphin
04-07-2011, 02:01 PM
They should've let the teacher beat the snot outta that little ****.

... Then tazed what was left.

*******s are *******s, some are just young.

If I'd have pulled that **** as a kid, y'all would have never heard of me. Pops would have ended me. Period.

My pops told me once (after doing something monumentally stoopid) that if I ever wind up in jail, dont bother calling. He said id be better off in their hands :lol:

HurriPhin
04-07-2011, 02:25 PM
They treated you're brat like a common criminal b/c that's just what that punk is.

Lil' ****er needs a beat down along with some parental discipline.

CedarPhin
04-07-2011, 02:32 PM
I don't blame the cops one bit. If a little ******* has a knife that he's swinging around and threatening people with, and then doesn't drop said weapon, then the cops should be able to use any force necessary to subdue the little prick.

Plus, this was in the Columbine district, so you know they're a little bit more on edge than most other districts. I'd have preferred that they tazed the little *******, but pepper spray is good enough. Batons apparently were on the table too.