PDA

View Full Version : Maryland man glued to Wal-Mart toilet seat

BAMAPHIN 22
04-07-2011, 11:43 AM
Police in Maryland are on the hunt for the perpetrator of what appears to be an April Fools' Day prank that left a man glued to a toilet at a Wal-Mart store.\

If caught, the jokester who doused the seat with glue at the Elkton Wal-Mart on March 31 could face second-degree assault charges, said Lt. Matthew Donnelly of the Elkton Police Department.

Police, along with the Singerly Fire Co. and the Cecil County paramedics, were called to the scene at about 7 p.m.
There, they found the 48-year-old victim, who called for help after realizing the sticky situation he was in when he tried -- and failed -- to stand up and leave the superstore's restroom, Donnelly said.

It took responders 15 minutes to remove the victim from the stall, but they were unable to disconnect the toilet seat from his body, Donnelly said.

http://www.cnn.com/2011/US/04/06/maryland.toilet.prank/index.html?hpt=T2

Bumpus
04-07-2011, 12:27 PM
:lol: Funny ****. (pun intended)

WVDolphan
04-07-2011, 07:56 PM
LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Killer prank. Thats ****ing classic.

And how gay if they find the person with the great sense of humor who rigged that toilet seat and give him anything more than some community service.

People take **** so serious. Everyone should say to the dude who got stuck to the seat "Look dude, you got glued to a toilet seat. Its not the end of the world. And in fact, its pretty ****ing funny. You now have a great story to tell people for the rest of your life. Im sure your life was boring as **** before this anyways. I mean, after all, youre taking a **** in the bathrooms at Wal Mart. Your life cant be that great."

Gonzo
04-07-2011, 08:16 PM
LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Killer prank. Thats ****ing classic.

And how gay if they find the person with the great sense of humor who rigged that toilet seat and give him anything more than some community service.

People take **** so serious. Everyone should say to the dude who got stuck to the seat "Look dude, you got glued to a toilet seat. Its not the end of the world. And in fact, its pretty ****ing funny. You now have a great story to tell people for the rest of your life. Im sure your life was boring as **** before this anyways. I mean, after all, youre taking a **** in the bathrooms at Wal Mart. Your life cant be that great."
Why didn't he just do like everybody else at Walmart and **** his pants?

Myles Fynch
04-07-2011, 08:25 PM
Elkton Wal-Mart

Ha ha. Been there. Route 40 rules.

PhinsPhan11
04-07-2011, 10:03 PM
That's funny.

AquaInferno
04-08-2011, 10:41 AM
See I do the ****brick and load public restroom seats up with a bunch of toilet paper and make no skin contact with the seat. I wouldn't have gotten beat by this trick the TP woulda shown me signs of fishy behavior like absorbing glue and I would have chose a new stall.

I used to do this when I was a kid: I would lock a stall and then slide out under the bottom. I did that at a BK and while I was taking a piss after doing my little gimmick this guy comes in and tries forever to get into that stall I'm at the urinal LMAO under my breath. He begins vomiting right next to me in the sink and let's just say I was done with bathroom pranks after that. Luckily I did not get any puke on me! (I was under 10 at this time, in fact the Burger King in particular had BK logo ashtrays in a smoking section if you can believe THAT)

Gonzo
04-08-2011, 11:04 AM
See I do the ****brick and load public restroom seats up with a bunch of toilet paper and make no skin contact with the seat. I wouldn't have gotten beat by this trick the TP woulda shown me signs of fishy behavior like absorbing glue and I would have chose a new stall.

I used to do this when I was a kid: I would lock a stall and then slide out under the bottom. I did that at a BK and while I was taking a piss after doing my little gimmick this guy comes in and tries forever to get into that stall I'm at the urinal LMAO under my breath. He begins vomiting right next to me in the sink and let's just say I was done with bathroom pranks after that. Luckily I did not get any puke on me! (I was under 10 at this time, in fact the Burger King in particular had BK logo ashtrays in a smoking section if you can believe THAT)
I'm more concerned with what the guy ate at BK...

Adam First
04-08-2011, 11:14 AM
I always wipe off my toilet seat in a public place before I sit on it. That's that guy's fault.

WVDolphan
04-08-2011, 12:23 PM

So let me get this straight..............

You claim that you put paper on top of the toilet seat in public bathrooms. You do this because you feel that the seat is just so disgusting, that there is no way your precious *** is going to sit on it? Would that be a correct assumption?

And yet you are more than willing to slide your entire body over the floor of the public bathrooms, right beside these very toilets, just to lock one of the stalls from the inside? Interesting. To say the least.

Vaark
04-08-2011, 12:42 PM
Ah, Fun with Superglue - brings back childhood memories. (those damaged short term memory cells have no little bearing on what happened a long time ago). As kids we used to put SG drops on the heads of flat toothpicks and stick em in car and house doorlocks. In hindsight, that may have been naughty.

AquaInferno
04-08-2011, 01:38 PM
So let me get this straight..............

You claim that you put paper on top of the toilet seat in public bathrooms. You do this because you feel that the seat is just so disgusting, that there is no way your precious *** is going to sit on it? Would that be a correct assumption?

And yet you are more than willing to slide your entire body over the floor of the public bathrooms, right beside these very toilets, just to lock one of the stalls from the inside? Interesting. To say the least.

The more interesting part is when I was sliding under stalls I was a young kid (hence Burger King having a smoker's section still) Now a days is different and yes like many people I layer a seat with toilet paper, and like 99.9% of people I don't actually put my body on the floor. Can everyone who thanked the hell outta this man re read my post please? Man you guys do not appreciate a funny story about childhood stupidity or what?

For the record you did not get it straight, but hopefully I helped you do so. Kids are idiots and like touching stuff and shockingly enough unlike most FH posters I was *gasp* a kid once.

AquaInferno
04-08-2011, 01:39 PM

There pointed out in clear plain view

Bumpus
04-08-2011, 02:02 PM
:lol: Touchy, much?

http://www.finheaven.com/images/imported/2011/04/imagesqtbnANd9GcQ9fNVussl3ULc0V6dEig2NiW-1.jpg

:lol:

AquaInferno
04-08-2011, 02:07 PM
:lol: Touchy, much?

http://www.finheaven.com/images/imported/2011/04/imagesqtbnANd9GcQ9fNVussl3ULc0V6dEig2NiW-1.jpg

Ahh whatever, I set the record straight. I think it was a misread and I had to correct that ish. No hard feelings though people, I just like to keep the record straight.

SpurzN703
04-08-2011, 04:01 PM

Did you enjoy sliding over **** particles and dry piss on the floor? :d-day:

Tunaphish429
04-08-2011, 04:04 PM
As far as I am concerned, no better place to crap than Walmart.

Myles Fynch
04-08-2011, 04:23 PM
Been to the Burger King there, too. Gotta watch my step in Elkton. Bad mofos.

DFlo
04-10-2011, 02:38 PM
Hahahaha what an amazing prank, how did they remove the seat from his rear?

WVDolphan
04-11-2011, 11:40 AM
Did you enjoy sliding over **** particles and dry piss on the floor? :d-day:

And Humpty's jizz.

tylerdolphin
04-11-2011, 11:49 AM
That **** would never happen to me. I at least wipe the seat before plopping down. Youre probably a cocky downy if you dont.

Vaark
04-11-2011, 12:07 PM
I'm germophobic... no recent study needed to inform me that shopping cart handles were a hotbed of ecoli. I actually was hospitalized and on IV thanks to 2 different strains of ecoli a few years back so I don't think I'm overreacting. I use paper towels to flush public toilets and open restroom doors and carry disposable packets of antiseptic wipes in the car if the store doesn't furnish any. Also have 1 or 2 tightly folded toilet seat liners in my wallet so like Tyler, I'd have to have eaten an instantly explosive toxic burrito or chile dog for something like that to ever happen to me either.

Myles Fynch
04-11-2011, 12:21 PM
I usually roll my own. Sometimes I get funny stares when I try to set it up by the checkouts, but it works for me.

http://www.finheaven.com/images/imported/2011/04/2i255wg-1.jpg

SpurzN703
04-11-2011, 01:04 PM
And Humpty's jizz.

I'd rather **** my pants than deal with that

tylerdolphin
04-11-2011, 01:55 PM
I'm germophobic... no recent study needed to inform me that shopping cart handles were a hotbed of ecoli. I actually was hospitalized and on IV thanks to 2 different strains of ecoli a few years back so I don't think I'm overreacting. I use paper towels to flush public toilets and open restroom doors and carry disposable packets of antiseptic wipes in the car if the store doesn't furnish any. Also have 1 or 2 tightly folded toilet seat liners in my wallet so like Tyler, I'd have to have eaten an instantly explosive toxic burrito or chile dog for something like that to ever happen to me either.

Thats pretty OCD, man. Youd probably have a panic attack if you followed me for a day. Wiping public toilet seats is like the one clean thing I do in the run of a day.

Vaark
04-11-2011, 03:37 PM
Thats pretty OCD, man. Youd probably have a panic attack if you followed me for a day. Wiping public toilet seats is like the one clean thing I do in the run of a day.

You'd be singing a different tune (more like "Who Let The Dogs Out") if you felt like you were dying, spending 2.5 days in the hospital getting your system flushed and having an attending physician telling you you were lucky they caught it when they did :idk:

Vaark
04-11-2011, 03:40 PM
I usually roll my own. Sometimes I get funny stares when I try to set it up by the checkouts, but it works for me.

http://www.finheaven.com/images/imported/2011/04/2i255wg-1.jpg

So THAT's what you look like Myles? (I thought you'd be goofier looking)

Myles Fynch
04-11-2011, 04:14 PM
So THAT's what you look like Myles? (I thought you'd be goofier looking)

That's not me, that's my poor white trash neighbor who does what I tell him or I'll snitch about his meth lab.

tylerdolphin
04-12-2011, 12:57 AM
You'd be singing a different tune (more like "Who Let The Dogs Out") if you felt like you were dying, spending 2.5 days in the hospital getting your system flushed and having an attending physician telling you you were lucky they caught it when they did :idk:

Meh. Ill cross that bridge when I get to it.