PDA

View Full Version : Mark Ingram Sports Science

footsteps_falco
04-08-2011, 09:32 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G7b6kJwvhN4

He is a beast that's for sure.

Kdawg954
04-09-2011, 11:10 AM
Seriously, this kid is one of the best running backs I have seen come out in a long time. And we NEED a RB. I don't care that good RB's can be had later . . . If we want to pound the rock, you might as well get the best guy to do that. Obviously health issues play a factor in this . . . but I have no problem with this kid at 15.

footsteps_falco
04-09-2011, 11:16 AM
Seriously, this kid is one of the best running backs I have seen come out in a long time. And we NEED a RB. I don't care that good RB's can be had later . . . If we want to pound the rock, you might as well get the best guy to do that. Obviously health issues play a factor in this . . . but I have no problem with this kid at 15.

i feel the same way, nab ingram and put a good line infront of him, take some of the pressure off henne that was there this year. maybe beef up the defense a little. henne has enough weapons in bess hartline fasano and marshall. if you give him a solid run game and ingrams ability to catch out of the backfield.... were gonna kill it. also wouldn't hurt to add another playmaker to the secondary or linebacker group

ry-dbar
04-09-2011, 12:24 PM
Man! I really want Mallett but I wish we could have both!

hooshoops
04-09-2011, 01:23 PM
ingram or mallett...period

in my best gandolf voice..."you shall not pass"