PDA

View Full Version : Have We Worked Out Any WRs.......

justdev7
04-11-2011, 04:47 PM
We've watched a few quarterback's pro days, we've visited with a few RBs, and we even flew in my boy Julius Thomas. But I still haven't heard anything about us working out the play making types of WRs that I thought our FO was looking to add this year. Have I just not been paying attention, are they keeping it quiet, or have we failed to actually get a look at some of these guys up to this point? The draft is weeks away and I still have no idea who we're looking at for help at WR/KR. You guys know anything that I don't?

beanh8er
04-11-2011, 04:51 PM
Edmund Gates, Denarius Moore, and Locke.

Kdawg954
04-11-2011, 04:53 PM
I think we are looking at smaller school guys to fill that speed role. Edmund Gates and Ricardo Lockette come to mind . . . . I think they don't mind having Marshall, Bess and Hartline as 3 of thier top 4 guys . . . they just need a guy with speed. Whether that speed guy is the #2 or if Hartline is the #2 that isn't as important.

I love Cobb from Kentucky though . . . just the versatile threat we need on this team . . . I know he won't make it to 79 . . . if he did . . . wow. We saw him at the Kentucky Pro Day and I'm sure we came away impressed. Definition of an offensive playmaker. You can put him in the slot, outside, at RB, on returns, it really doesn't matter . . . I sure hope we give him a look or try to come up with him in this draft.

justdev7
04-11-2011, 05:01 PM
Edmund Gates, Denarius Moore, and Locke.

Wow I guess I've been under a rock. Well that's encouraging. Do you mean Ricardo Lockette or is this another guy I'm unaware of?

Kdawg954
04-11-2011, 05:08 PM
Wow I guess I've been under a rock. Well that's encouraging. Do you mean Ricardo Lockette or is this another guy I'm unaware of?

I think he was talking about the other Kentucky guy Locke . . . but he is a RB . . . fast as hell tho. We have looked at him.

beanh8er
04-11-2011, 05:30 PM

Yea Ricardo.

hooshoops
04-11-2011, 05:39 PM
aldrick robinson...pretty good odds he's a dolphin

X-Pacolypse
04-11-2011, 06:01 PM

This.

justdev7
04-11-2011, 06:46 PM

I'd love to take 2 WRs and have Robinson be the second guy. Either Moore and Robinson or Gates and Robinson.

hooshoops
04-11-2011, 07:44 PM
I'd love to take 2 WRs and have Robinson be the second guy. Either Moore and Robinson or Gates and Robinson.

with a team that only activates 4 wrs on game day i don't think we can afford to take 2...unless its 2 late guys

justdev7
04-12-2011, 06:13 AM
with a team that only activates 4 wrs on game day i don't think we can afford to take 2...unless its 2 late guys

I think we could because Robinson will go in the 6th or seventh round. I like Wallace but he's a project and I would like to trade hartline

Sent from my Eris using Tapatalk

Boomer
04-12-2011, 06:06 PM
WR: Julio Jones, Armon Binns, Tori Gurley, Leonard Hankerson, Dominique Johnson (PW), Cecil Shorts, Aldrick Robinson (PW), Terrance McCrae (PW), Jerrell Jurnigan, Lester Jean, Niles Paul, Randall Cobb, Dwayne Harris, Terrance Tolliver, Denarius Moore (PW), Ricardo Lockette (PW), Gerald Stevenson, David Presley, Adam Mims

justdev7
04-12-2011, 06:22 PM
WR: Julio Jones, Armon Binns, Tori Gurley, Leonard Hankerson, Dominique Johnson (PW), Cecil Shorts, Aldrick Robinson (PW), Terrance McCrae (PW), Jerrell Jurnigan, Lester Jean, Niles Paul, Randall Cobb, Dwayne Harris, Terrance Tolliver, Denarius Moore (PW), Ricardo Lockette (PW), Gerald Stevenson, David Presley, Adam Mims

I wonder where Moore will end up being drafted? I've seen as high as the third round and as low as the seventh round

kizzaboo
04-12-2011, 06:25 PM
Oppps

ckparrothead
04-12-2011, 06:32 PM
That list isn't as full of pure speed guys as I'd have thought.

beanh8er
04-12-2011, 06:41 PM
I wonder where Moore will end up being drafted? I've seen as high as the third round and as low as the seventh round

If he makes it out of the third, it's a steal.