PDA

View Full Version : post sexual activity...

dreday
04-12-2011, 05:32 PM
do you run the replays in your head, and critique your performance? maybe run down things you could've done better? or had an off night, and was actually disappointed in your performance?i'm pretty sure a lot have. share your stories...

Arsenal WV
04-12-2011, 05:49 PM
I usually pass out drunk

Bumpus
04-12-2011, 06:18 PM
Post-sex checklist:

1) Pull drawers off of ceiling fan.
2) Tell her to go make me a sammitch.
3) ???
4) Profit. :up:

Bumpus
04-12-2011, 06:22 PM
do you run the replays in your head, and critique your performance? maybe run down things you could've done better? or had an off night, and was actually disappointed in your performance?i'm pretty sure a lot have. share your stories...

Side note: Sorry to hear about that dre. Did your skirt get lippy with you this morning or something? :lol:

dreday
04-12-2011, 06:36 PM
:lol:

i usually just go to sleep,but that gets me in BIB BIG trouble these days...

Bumpus
04-12-2011, 07:06 PM
:lol:

i usually just go to sleep,but that gets me in BIB BIG trouble these days...

:lol: Married, huh?

Bumpus
04-12-2011, 07:13 PM
Seriously, though ... Sounds like she's in your head (pun not intended :lol:)

Don't think about it - just rule your ****, and she'll be screaming your name again in no time. :up:

Bumpus
04-12-2011, 07:15 PM
Second side note: Why in the hell would anyone be listening to my dumb-***? :lol:

dreday
04-12-2011, 07:54 PM
Post-sex checklist:

1) Pull drawers off of ceiling fan.
2) Tell her to go make me a sammitch.
3) ???
4) Profit. :up:

and you have video footage of this?

WeVie
04-12-2011, 08:10 PM
Life of the married one with child.

I just snuggle for the bare minimum time and then go play PS3 or watch TV. This is only if the wife manages to stay awake longer than Cadance.
Sometimes during the day, if Cadance is occupied downstairs, we sneak off to the walk-in closet that is off of the master bed bathroom. That way, just in case, there are three doors between her and us.
Sometimes the shower can be a good hiding place.

It's all about what's on TV really and how fast we can sneak away without her noticing we are gone.