PDA

View Full Version : Good News...possibly..... for Mallett fans!

normaniii
04-13-2011, 02:19 PM
I say possibly as I not the biggest fan of Bleacher but here goes:-

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/663705-ryan-mallent-watch-2011-cheesestake-with-tony-sparano-and-jeff-ireland

normaniii
04-13-2011, 02:21 PM
plsssss remove :( my bad already here

TKAllDay
04-13-2011, 02:22 PM
Bleacher report is nothing more than a person's opinion written up based on articles from "real" news sources.

ROADRUNNER
04-13-2011, 02:39 PM
Bleacher report is like ESPN............FULL OF ****.

Aqua and Orange
04-13-2011, 03:24 PM
Abandon hope ye all who enter that website looking for information.

flplaydoh
04-13-2011, 04:16 PM
I hope we do get Mallett he would be our best option, I don't like the Ingram pick he is slow and has had knee problems, the Pouncy pick would be ok but a gurd for a first rounder??? Marino fell in the 83 draft all the way down to us because jack-wagons like Kiper said he had a bad senior season and wasn't a 1st rounder, hell there is a QB in Green Bay (who just won a SB) that fell way down in the draft because he dubbed a "Cal QB" Mallett will be the best QB in this class!!!

hemidemon
04-13-2011, 04:51 PM
I think Miami can trade down and still get Mallett. Henne failed to show improvment in his second season. Mallett may not be the most mobile QB out there, but he has the side step needed to make the first person miss.

Vaark
04-13-2011, 05:05 PM
I'm looking at Mallett as our own 3rd or 4th rated, mid teen big, solidly-built QB pick like Flacco and Freeman who has also has the potential to be the cream of their class's crop. Having said that, I'm still getting Brees vibes from Ponder. :idk:

Cali Finfan
04-13-2011, 05:05 PM
I would be willing to bring him in but I hope we can trade down and still pick him up...

Casas9425
04-13-2011, 05:23 PM
Bleacher report is nothing more than a person's opinion written up based on articles from "real" news sources.

they got this from the Miami Herald.

UHHS
04-13-2011, 07:50 PM
they got this from the Miami Herald.

Thats exactly what he said. Add to that the entire Bleacher report site is nothing more then uneducated opinions from internet posters. None of them have a clue of what is going on outside of what they gleen from the media. Then they add their owned biased idiotic opinions to it. Taking anything from the Miami Herald or Sun Sentinal shows first hand they are idiots.

Omar Kelly and Armando have burnt too many bridges. They have no inside sources anylonger at Davie other then MAYBE assistant towel boys.

X-Pacolypse
04-13-2011, 08:18 PM
Bleacher Report blows. Look up garbage in the dictionary, and you'll see the link to the Bleacher Report's website.

ojmcduffy
04-13-2011, 10:36 PM
Come on guys lets just be honest. We all know good and well miami is not taking a qb in the 1st. It's not happening. It's like the law of nature or something. The eagles will all ways boo the first round pick and miami will take a crappy qb in the second round because it's a value pick.
I wish we would get mallet, but i don't see it happening. It's just not who we are. This whole let's get luck dream is insane. You know we are the dolphins and even if we had the first pick we still wouldn't take luck. Find the fattest, slowest, dumbest linemen you can find and the fins are taking him.

etsudolfan
04-13-2011, 11:56 PM
Come on guys lets just be honest. We all know good and well miami is not taking a qb in the 1st. It's not happening. It's like the law of nature or something. The eagles will all ways boo the first round pick and miami will take a crappy qb in the second round because it's a value pick.
I wish we would get mallet, but i don't see it happening. It's just not who we are. This whole let's get luck dream is insane. You know we are the dolphins and even if we had the first pick we still wouldn't take luck. Find the fattest, slowest, dumbest linemen you can find and the fins are taking him.

actually Miami can probably trade down and still grab him in the late 1st or early 2nd depending on what picks they receive as trade compensation, so it very well could happen

TKAllDay
04-14-2011, 12:14 AM
actually Miami can probably trade down and still grab him in the late 1st or early 2nd depending on what picks they receive as trade compensation, so it very well could happen
Easier said than done my friend

TKAllDay
04-14-2011, 12:15 AM
Bleacher Report blows. Look up garbage in the dictionary, and you'll see the link to the Bleacher Report's website.

I looked up garbage in the dictionary and all I got was that mullet wearing wrestler dude in your signature :-)

mega-fin-love
04-14-2011, 12:32 AM
I looked up garbage in the dictionary and all I got was that mullet wearing wrestler dude in your signature :-)

haha.....Wrestling and mullets are two of the worst things that I can think of...haha