PDA

View Full Version : cnnsi.com updated mock

hooshoops
04-13-2011, 08:17 PM
yet another mock with no ryan mallet in round 1

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2011/writers/don_banks/04/13/2011-nfl-mock-draft/index.html?eref=sihp

yardlaw
04-13-2011, 08:26 PM
....and another lazy azz mocker having the Fins taking Ingram. Yawn.

jlfin
04-13-2011, 09:24 PM
Watching 'Path to the Draft' today and listening to Lombardo, I'm not even sure Ingram gets drafted in the 1st 2 rds. Aparently the arthritic condition in the knee is a huge concern for some teams. He mentioned speaking to some teams who claimed Ingram wasn't even on their board. I don't think he's even going to be the 1st RB off the board.
He could be one player who drops like a rock on draft day and last into the 2nd or 3rd rd

X-Pacolypse
04-13-2011, 09:34 PM
Don Banks sucks.

hooshoops
04-13-2011, 09:38 PM
maybe don banks does...but i think seeing guys like wes bunting go from having mallet to miami at pick #15 a week ago to now into round 2 and listening to this podcast from tony pauline on ryan mallet is starting to tell me some things...mayock kiper everyone keeps saying mallets going round 2 these character/drug use concerns must be legit...something is up and i think its more than the universal guys uncovered... did bunting get some dirt on mallet that had him drop him out of round 1 in a week??? if not why such a fall???

kids a 1st round talent that i'm reading nothing but round 2 about now...

anyways check out the podcast...the mallet stuff starts at around the 11 minute mark...

http://www.draftinsider.net/

hooshoops
04-13-2011, 09:40 PM
Watching 'Path to the Draft' today and listening to Lombardo, I'm not even sure Ingram gets drafted in the 1st 2 rds. Aparently the arthritic condition in the knee is a huge concern for some teams. He mentioned speaking to some teams who claimed Ingram wasn't even on their board. I don't think he's even going to be the 1st RB off the board.
He could be one player who drops like a rock on draft day and last into the 2nd or 3rd rd

i sure wish some others were saying the same thing other than lombardi...someone else must know this if its legit...its either that or teams are trying to get ingram to fall in their laps down the board and pawning lombardi

jlfin
04-13-2011, 10:11 PM
i sure wish some others were saying the same thing other than lombardi...someone else must know this if its legit...its either that or teams are trying to get ingram to fall in their laps down the board and pawning lombardi

Oops I called him Lombardo, rather than Lombardi. Must have been thinking of Guy Lombardo, the band leader.....nyuk, nyuk nyuk

Aqua and Orange
04-13-2011, 10:44 PM
Anyone else basically dismiss any mock nowadays that still has us taking Ingram?

After I read those mocks, I look around for the timestamp and am amazed if it is dated after March 15th.

Not saying it can't happen, but I think most of us are in agreement the team can do better with filling another position and still get a RB later.