PDA

View Full Version : Pre- draft final draft insight from my source.

enduro
04-14-2011, 11:28 AM
Since I am getting alot of flack by some of you guys i will you a few more nugets. This is my last post till after the draft. The draft will have to defend me and my source.

i am not going to list prospects that have no chance in hell of falling to us at 15. i am only listing the probables.

draft postion:

keep in mind the #1 goal is to drop and grab some pics!

15 if stuck here we are targeting in this order: M pouncey(need), a castonzo(need), jimmy smith(Best avail), aldon smith(best avail)

It looks good that we can trade down. looks like we got some bites for someone to jump up for jimmy smith.
some chit chat with america's team (jags). for a swap of position for a 4th. jeff wants a #2 bad. more chit chat with our old friend sandiego for a swap for a 3(they are afraid that the jags or pats will get that rush lb they need). some chit chat with the aints for a 2. nothing concrete with any of these just chit chat and all depends on when the bullets start flying and who's dropping.

if we drop as expected the above prospects are still top of the list if available and you can add : rb m.leshoure and mallet to the list. Miami is really smoking up mallet, is this a gas face? (he actually has gained some steam in meetings). The third round is full of rb's so ideally jeff would like to drop pick up a lineman and grab an rb with one of our thirds if we get 2. Of course everything depends on who drops. keep in eye on jimmy smith. My source says he is comparable to revis of the jets.

I have compiled this info from various bs sessions. that is all i have till after the draft. I hope that is clear as mud. Yes miami is very interested in pouncey but they really need an extra pick bad.

Nublar7
04-14-2011, 11:39 AM
I have compiled this info from various bs sessions.

BS sessions? So you admit you are just making it up.

finsfanjay13
04-14-2011, 11:42 AM
And most of this is public information or a common sense approach.

enduro
04-14-2011, 12:04 PM
why don't we let this play out and we'll see who is full of bs. I'll expect you to lay out the red carpet for me after the draft. lol..

finsfanjay13
04-14-2011, 12:10 PM
why don't we let this play out and we'll see who is full of bs. I'll expect you to lay out the red carpet for me after the draft. lol..

Okay, so drop your most likely scenario right now and stick to it. Your post covered enough scenarios to give you at least a 90% probability of being correct. This board has done the same thing. Doesn't mean we know Jeff Ireland.

SR 7
04-14-2011, 12:12 PM
Not bc u aaid it vut bc I'm saying it, if we go linemen in round 1 I'm not a Miami dolphin fan.

vaneasy2338
04-14-2011, 12:12 PM
Dude, just stop.

t-dubya
04-14-2011, 12:13 PM
Okay we'll see in two weeks...

enduro
04-14-2011, 12:18 PM
Okay, so drop your most likely scenario right now and stick to it. Your post covered enough scenarios to give you at least a 90% probability of being correct. This board has done the same thing. Doesn't mean we know Jeff Ireland.

i see why nobody post inside info on forums. lol, they get shredded. I will be in miami all next week having a few heiny's with my bud(source). Anything you want me to pass on? (i can imagine) have a good draft guys even if your brutal on enduro. lol...

finsfanjay13
04-14-2011, 12:19 PM
i see why nobody post inside info on forums. lol, they get shredded. I will be in miami all next week having a few heiny's with my bud(source). Anything you want me to pass on? (i can imagine) have a good draft guys even if your brutal on enduro. lol...

Sure. Ask your source if his mother is a prostitute.

WaxOn WaxOff
04-14-2011, 12:20 PM
Guys, cut him some slack. I hardly think any of this is 'common sense'. He has narrowed the list to a handful of players. He cannot predict which ONE as we pick 15th, not 1st, besides that we are TRYING to trade down. It takes two to tango, and we cannot predict if we will have a dancing partner. If we do trade down, I think we lose our shot at Mallet. If he is correct with his post, Mallet will not be picked by us at 15, so I think he will not be a Dolphin.

BostonPhin4
04-14-2011, 12:20 PM
Not bc u aaid it vut bc I'm saying it, if we go linemen in round 1 I'm not a Miami dolphin fan.

Seriously our line isn't bad we just need depth, let's stock up our Oline and pass up on quality potential franchise QBs once again and have Henne under center. That way we can give him all day to follow the 1 receiver he decided to throw to before the snap, and ultimately panic and overthrow his check down guy.

enduro
04-14-2011, 12:32 PM
Sure. Ask your source if his mother is a prostitute.

ha ha ha. i like that lol....

enduro
04-14-2011, 12:35 PM
Guys, cut him some slack. I hardly think any of this is 'common sense'. He has narrowed the list to a handful of players. He cannot predict which ONE as we pick 15th, not 1st, besides that we are TRYING to trade down. It takes two to tango, and we cannot predict if we will have a dancing partner. If we do trade down, I think we lose our shot at Mallet. If he is correct with his post, Mallet will not be picked by us at 15, so I think he will not be a Dolphin.

thank you. some comon sense. if it was straight forward it would be easy. they like leshoure in the bottom of the first. Hell i dont know anything about him. i will have to look at some video's.

---------- Post added at 12:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:34 PM ----------

Seriously our line isn't bad we just need depth, let's stock up our Oline and pass up on quality potential franchise QBs once again and have Henne under center. That way we can give him all day to follow the 1 receiver he decided to throw to before the snap, and ultimately panic and overthrow his check down guy.

well i think were hurtin inside and my source definitely does. so it is what it is.

finsfanjay13
04-14-2011, 12:35 PM

That's the point. Unless he comes on draft day, a couple of picks before Miami chooses and says, "they are picking [insert player here]" or "they are trading with [insert team here]", there is no way he can prove he has a "source". All information he posted is public information or common sense. Miami wanting to trade down to grab a second is common sense if you ask me.

Aqua and Orange
04-14-2011, 12:37 PM
Drafting high for the front o and d lines, then hitting the beleaguered skill positions in the craptacular later rounds is what this organization does. Fair to say that this "insight" is the safe bet. We, as fans, are praying for something different, as we have seen our QB and RB positions reduced to a pile of flaming garbage.

spydertl79
04-14-2011, 12:41 PM
If you want to prove that your "source" is correct then I expect a post the night before the draft that narrows our options down beyond this. I'm not going to automatically assume that you're BSing, but even if the OP is right it doesn't prove that you have inside knowledge.

nyfinzfan
04-14-2011, 12:45 PM
Holy crap give the guy a break. I dont care whether hes drinking Heinys with Ireland or not. Its entertaining and wait and see how it pans out after the draft. Geez on a board full of Madden like mocks,draft rumors, and assorted other BS this is somewhat interesting. Take it with a block of salt. But at least let it pan out before you shoot the messenger...geez louise!

enduro
04-14-2011, 12:53 PM
That's the point. Unless he comes on draft day, a couple of picks before Miami chooses and says, "they are picking [insert player here]" or "they are trading with [insert team here]", there is no way he can prove he has a "source". All information he posted is public information or common sense. Miami wanting to trade down to grab a second is common sense if you ask me.

i dont remember reading anywhere about jimmy smith being rated so high or miami interested in leshoure in the later first? i got
to do some video review

enduro
04-14-2011, 12:54 PM
If you want to prove that your "source" is correct then I expect a post the night before the draft that narrows our options down beyond this. I'm not going to automatically assume that you're BSing, but even if the OP is right it doesn't prove that you have inside knowledge.

i will be down there next week i will dig up a few more nuggets if anything drastic changes.

Heisman34
04-14-2011, 12:58 PM
No hate here BUT... I hope your completely wrong! If not we will be in prime position next yr this time to draft Luck or whoever is the best QB in the draft. Oh and that will make the decision next yr real easy for the new FO.

finsfanjay13
04-14-2011, 01:01 PM
i dont remember reading anywhere about jimmy smith being rated so high or miami interested in leshoure in the later first? i got
to do some video review

I've heard both. Jimmy Smith being looked at because they don't think Patrick Peterson or Prince Amukamara will fall to them. And I've also heard that if Miami trades down in the twenties and players on their board are gone, they would draft Leshoure to fill the RB need. However, both aren't sitting at the top and are "Plan B" picks at this time.

TrinidadDolfan
04-14-2011, 01:12 PM
Well, I am still holding on strong to MY inside info -

My brother's girlfriend has a sister who's hairdresser knows a guy who cut the lawn of the guy who lives next door to the mechanic who works on a car belonging to a guy who works in an office where the secretary's 2nd cousin went to highschool with Ireland's brother who told him during a night out at Hooters (Cinco de Mayo) that the Dolphins were CERTAIN to pick Cam Newton if he was still there with our 2nd pick in the 7th round.

RockyMtnPhinfan
04-14-2011, 01:13 PM
Come on, Enduro talks about himself in the third person........that alone is worth some jokes.

Rockymtnphinfan agrees that you covered so many scenarios there that one has to be right. Don't worry, LOTS of people here post "inside sources" so don't feel stranded.
Fun to read, like a comic book is fun to read.
We're not knocking you buddy, just tough love.............that's how finheaven rolls. We demand validation!

Aqua and Orange
04-14-2011, 01:14 PM
I've heard both. Jimmy Smith being looked at because they don't think Patrick Peterson or Prince Amukamara will fall to them. And I've also heard that if Miami trades down in the twenties and players on their board are gone, they would draft Leshoure to fill the RB need. However, both aren't sitting at the top and are "Plan B" picks at this time.

Assuming your sources are legit, have you heard about why they would want Jimmy Smith? CB is one of the few positions we actually have options at with Will Allen and Nolan Carroll. I know Dolphins are all about BPA, but this pick would be a real head-scratcher for me.

thejetssuck
04-14-2011, 01:15 PM

Yeah, tell Ireland I am gonna sodomize him with a footlong razor covered dildo if he passes on Mallett at 15. Thanks.

finsfanjay13
04-14-2011, 01:16 PM
Assuming your sources are legit, have you heard about why they would want Jimmy Smith? CB is one of the few positions we actually have options at with Will Allen and Nolan Carroll. I know Dolphins are all about BPA, but this pick would be a real head-scratcher for me.

I have zero sources. I just wanted to show how easy it is to come up with something that can sound somewhat rational. :)

But it would make sense if they felt that they wanted another CB. Who knows? They may trade off Will Allen or release him at some point. Better get another one in the draft if that's the plan.

miamiron
04-14-2011, 01:17 PM
yOUR SOURCES SUCK
This from last season

I have miami's first round pick here!!!

After much research and talking to my sources:

dolphins pick T Cody nt alabama.

I have been sniffing around the d bryants, e thomas and cj spiller bandwagons but i have a feeling this (http://www.finheaven.com/forums/) mountain of a man will be our #1 pick. Some of you may not have him rated at #12 but i think with a little weight lifting and good diet choices he will become a force. stay tuned.

There are only so many big men!

Orlando Fan
04-14-2011, 01:17 PM
The only guys that know for sure what the game plan is are Ireland and TS. This time before the draft is full of misinformation to throw other teams off the mark or have them panic that they need to reach for someone.
Nothing but cat and mouse right now and a TON of speculation........

BostonPhin4
04-14-2011, 01:23 PM
thank you. some comon sense. if it was straight forward it would be easy. they like leshoure in the bottom of the first. Hell i dont know anything about him. i will have to look at some video's.

---------- Post added at 12:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:34 PM ----------

well i think were hurtin inside and my source definitely does. so it is what it is.

He have Incognito returning and Jerry has another years experience and should be more than serviceable. The Bears made it to the NFC championship with the worst Oline in the league last year, as long as you have a serviceable Oline you will be fine, you don't need pro bowlers at every spot.

Getting our franchise Qb for the future should be 10x's more important to this FO than drafting Oline depth this year.

RockyMtnPhinfan
04-14-2011, 01:27 PM
Jimmy Smith is unproven AND comes with an entourage. Also they say he is a ***** when it comes to laying the hit.
Who is they? They are the people i live around. I am in Colorado and surrounded by Buffalo alumni.
We ain't touching him.

Aqua and Orange
04-14-2011, 01:29 PM
yOUR SOURCES SUCK
This from last season

I have been sniffing around the d bryants, e thomas and cj spiller bandwagons but i have a feeling this (http://www.finheaven.com/forums/) mountain of a man will be our #1 pick. Some of you may not have him rated at #12 but i think with a little weight lifting and good diet choices he will become a force. stay tuned.

LMFAO.

This brightened my day.

TrinidadDolfan
04-14-2011, 01:38 PM
Yeah, tell Ireland I am gonna sodomize him with a footlong razor covered dildo if he passes on Mallett at 15. Thanks.

Rule #1, never read this post while eating lunch.

I just snorted 7-Up out my nose!

funnnnnnny

TrinidadDolfan
04-14-2011, 01:50 PM
yOUR SOURCES SUCK
This from last season

That is very funny, BUT, lets give him a break. It wasn't like Cody was available when the Fins picked at #28.

Oh yeah......strike that.....he was.

Nublar7
04-14-2011, 02:13 PM
I have looked at older posts by you and I see you do claim to be "drinking buddies" with Jeff. How does a guy like Jeff who grew up in Texas, went to college in Texas, worked in Texas with the Cowboys and now in Florida for the Dolphins, become best friends(and shares all his draft plans) with a guy from Salem, Ohio? Just curious.

spiketex
04-14-2011, 02:17 PM
Maybe Enduro is actually Stephen Ross seeking some reaction to what his wunderkinds are planning...

enduro
04-14-2011, 02:39 PM
I have looked at older posts by you and I see you do claim to be "drinking buddies" with Jeff. How does a guy like Jeff who grew up in Texas, went to college in Texas, worked in Texas with the Cowboys and now in Florida for the Dolphins, become best friends(and shares all his draft plans) with a guy from Salem, Ohio? Just curious.

ssshhhh can't tell you...lol....

Nublar7
04-14-2011, 03:01 PM
ssshhhh can't tell you...lol....

***enduro scrambles to come up with plausible answer***

Fintastic2124
04-14-2011, 03:43 PM
If he told us, he'd have to kill us.

TrinidadDolfan
04-14-2011, 04:05 PM
***enduro scrambles to come up with plausible answer***

hmm......

http://www.finheaven.com/clear.gif

RockyMtnPhinfan
04-14-2011, 04:41 PM
Enduro = Armando

TrinidadDolfan
04-14-2011, 05:08 PM
Enduro = Armando

= Miss Cleo

X-Pacolypse
04-14-2011, 05:10 PM
More useless crap.

SBN3YEARS
04-14-2011, 05:26 PM
to do some video review

Jimmy Smith was said to be pushing Prince for the 2nd CB taken but he is a complete Jack--- off of the field which is why he will fall. I read that too about being compared to Revis. That being said, tell your buddy Jeff that he should pack his bags drafting a CB in the 1st rd when we just spent 2 high picks and a lower pick on Vontae, Smith, and Carroll and have W. Allen in the fold.

What the Eff is Ireland doing out drinking at this time of year anyway! He should be stuck in a closet somewhere reviewing film 24/7 on prospects trying to find an effing QB that doesn't throw checkdown picks!

BobDole
04-14-2011, 05:27 PM
hmmm ... i'm wondering if this thread could be more fun in the depths? :ponder:

retarmyfinfan
04-14-2011, 05:35 PM
Nostradamus writes down a thousand vaguely worded predictions which you can apply to a number of events. You throw about a 1000 possible moves out there, so you are bound to get some right. Don't expect a red carpet for that.

hooshoops
04-14-2011, 05:55 PM
all i know is i have sat with ireland and had beers with him at the bar after the panthers game in 09 and he wasn't drinking heiniken...i checked my pics...he and ross were both drinking coors light

anyways jimmy smiths motto on his facebook page is "live fast...die young"

not exactly what i'm looking for with a 1st round pick

enduro...why would jax pony up a 4th to move up from #16 to #15??? why jump us if we don't have the same needs or even defensive system for that matter...i fail to see the value when they can sit at #16 and get what they want anyways

nyfinzfan
04-14-2011, 11:26 PM
Jimmy Smith is unproven AND comes with an entourage. Also they say he is a ***** when it comes to laying the hit.
Who is they? They are the people i live around. I am in Colorado and surrounded by Buffalo alumni.
We ain't touching him.

The same franchise that drafted Ted Ginn...LOL

TrinidadDolfan
04-15-2011, 08:04 AM
Nostradamus writes down a thousand vaguely worded predictions which you can apply to a number of events. You throw about a 1000 possible moves out there, so you are bound to get some right. Don't expect a red carpet for that.

I agree.

Maybe we should also predict in a pro-Nostradamus way:

"....After the coming of the spring and after the mighty groundhog has disappeared in his lair...the one who will aspire to greatness will be selected by the side of aqua & orange. He will be a mighty man, with the hopes of a great city resting on his shoulders. He will be asked to be a leader, a man amongst men. He will have 2 legs and 2 arms, and will have honored the skin of the pig in both highschool and college. His smile will radiate as his name is called, his agent shall mirror the fistpumps seen in the hidden War Room. His mother's name will be inquisitioned by men naming her a Jezebel and a Harlot.
The success of this man will be determined by his actions on the battlegrounds and will have lasting effects on his chosen path. Much will be asked of him, and as the winter solstice nears, his true form will emerge...."

thejetssuck
04-15-2011, 08:29 AM
I agree.

"After the coming of the spring and after the mighty groundhog has disappeared in his home...the one who will aspire to greatness will be selected by the side of aqua & orange. He will be a mighty man, with the hopes of a great city resting on his shoulders. He will be asked to be a leader, a man amongst men. He will have 2 legs and 2 arms, and will have honored the skin of the pig in both highschool and college. His smile will radiate as his name is called, his agent shall mirror the fistpumps seen in the hidden War Room. His mother's name will be inquisitioned by men naming her a Jezebel and a Harlot.
The success of this man will be determined by his actions on the battlegrounds and will have lasting effects on his chosen path. Much will be asked of him, and as the winter solstice nears, his true form will emerge...."

That's ****ing priceless!!! :lol:

finsfanjay13
04-28-2011, 03:27 PM
Well, since my thread got deleted (whoever did that is the devil by the way)...I'll just say it here: Enduro, it's your time to shine. What ya got?

Fintastic2124
04-28-2011, 03:55 PM
I agree.

"....After the coming of the spring and after the mighty groundhog has disappeared in his lair...the one who will aspire to greatness will be selected by the side of aqua & orange. He will be a mighty man, with the hopes of a great city resting on his shoulders. He will be asked to be a leader, a man amongst men. He will have 2 legs and 2 arms, and will have honored the skin of the pig in both highschool and college. His smile will radiate as his name is called, his agent shall mirror the fistpumps seen in the hidden War Room. His mother's name will be inquisitioned by men naming her a Jezebel and a Harlot.
Dude this is priceless!!!!!

JC
04-28-2011, 04:02 PM
This thread is about as useful as a poopy flavored lollipop

Fintastic2124
04-28-2011, 04:05 PM
This thread is about as usefull as the "Lebron James playing Tight End" one

etsudolfan
04-28-2011, 04:10 PM
Since I am getting alot of flack by some of you guys i will you a few more nugets. This is my last post till after the draft. The draft will have to defend me and my source.

i am not going to list prospects that have no chance in hell of falling to us at 15. i am only listing the probables.

draft postion:

keep in mind the #1 goal is to drop and grab some pics!

15 if stuck here we are targeting in this order: M pouncey(need), a castonzo(need), jimmy smith(Best avail), aldon smith(best avail)

It looks good that we can trade down. looks like we got some bites for someone to jump up for jimmy smith.
some chit chat with america's team (jags). for a swap of position for a 4th. jeff wants a #2 bad. more chit chat with our old friend sandiego for a swap for a 3(they are afraid that the jags or pats will get that rush lb they need). some chit chat with the aints for a 2. nothing concrete with any of these just chit chat and all depends on when the bullets start flying and who's dropping.

if we drop as expected the above prospects are still top of the list if available and you can add : rb m.leshoure and mallet to the list. Miami is really smoking up mallet, is this a gas face? (he actually has gained some steam in meetings). The third round is full of rb's so ideally jeff would like to drop pick up a lineman and grab an rb with one of our thirds if we get 2. Of course everything depends on who drops. keep in eye on jimmy smith. My source says he is comparable to revis of the jets.

I have compiled this info from various bs sessions. that is all i have till after the draft. I hope that is clear as mud. Yes miami is very interested in pouncey but they really need an extra pick bad.

lol...hey what's the link to your bleacher report site?

miamiron
04-28-2011, 04:15 PM
Nostraendurodamus

http://www.finheaven.com/images/imported/2011/04/imageaxdpicture20102F82Fcrystal_ball-1.jpg