PDA

View Full Version : My Supplement Stack

WeVie
04-15-2011, 12:02 AM
so after much debate, research, and advice, I have finally decided on my supplement stack.

Fish Oil 1400Mg which I having been taking for a bit
GNC Sport Multivitamin one in the morning and one before workout
Complex B plus C vitamin

Right now, I am taking M5 Extreme for pre workout but I found something else I am going to try but I can't remember the name of it. It's similar to Jack3d or White Flood. I will have to look again when I go to the gym next.

Xtend is what I am going to use for my BCAAs. I will drink this as I workout. This also has the L-Glutamine in it to help recovery as was suggested to me. It also has B-6 in it.

For my post workout, I will make myself a shake with oatmeal, almond or peanut butter, protein powder,(thinking of using casein instead of whey) and ice. It is crazy how good it tastes plus it will be way cheaper. The one I tried has 320 calories so I can play with it a little to get the right amount of carbs and protein I am looking for.

What do you guys think?

JCane
04-15-2011, 12:06 AM
so after much debate, research, and advice, I have finally decided on my supplement stack.

Fish Oil 1400Mg which I having been taking for a bit
GNC Sport Multivitamin one in the morning and one before workout
Complex B plus C vitamin

Right now, I am taking M5 Extreme for pre workout but I found something else I am going to try but I can't remember the name of it. It's similar to Jack3d or White Flood. I will have to look again when I go to the gym next.

Xtend is what I am going to use for my BCAAs. I will drink this as I workout. This also has the L-Glutamine in it to help recovery as was suggested to me. It also has B-6 in it.

For my post workout, I will make myself a shake with oatmeal, almond or peanut butter, protein powder,(thinking of using casein instead of whey) and ice. It is crazy how good it tastes plus it will be way cheaper. The one I tried has 320 calories so I can play with it a little to get the right amount of carbs and protein I am looking for.

What do you guys think?

Casein instead of Whey for daily use?

You need the Whey during the day and the Casein about an hour before bed. Casein is a slow release protein so it's very beneficial while you sleep.

WeVie
04-15-2011, 12:17 AM
Casein instead of Whey for daily use?

You need the Whey during the day and the Casein about an hour before bed. Casein is a slow release protein so it's very beneficial while you sleep.

This will only be for the shake after my workout. I workout at night and then come home and go to bed an hour or so later. If I use any powder during the day, I will stick with whey.

JCane
04-15-2011, 12:20 AM
:up:

WeVie
04-15-2011, 12:25 AM
:up:

I took that idea from you! Thanks for that.

Steveo 90
04-15-2011, 01:15 PM
curious......do you have any history in your family with heart problems or high blood pressure,if so be very careful with any pre workout mix like jacked,no shotgun,no explode etc........
i actually know someone who experienced heart attack symptoms from over doing these supps,please be careful

flynryan15
05-08-2011, 07:03 PM
Jack3d is amazing you will get lean and stronger. I use jack to cut and NoExplode to put size on. Switch your protien to synth 6 by BSN hands down the best protien I have done.

WeVie
05-08-2011, 08:44 PM
I have not gotten it yet but I plan to buy Jack3d very soon. I am gonna order online and order everything at one time.

flynryan15
05-08-2011, 11:38 PM
Just start slow on Jackd **** is strong and don't worry the tingled are normal

JCane
05-08-2011, 11:40 PM
Just start slow on Jackd **** is strong and don't worry the tingled are normal

Feels like you ****ing face is on fire.

:lol:

Definitely work it into your system slow. One scoop for the first week. Then you can up it to two. Of all the stuff I've taken, my body responds the best to Jack3d.

flynryan15
05-09-2011, 01:02 AM
Feels like you ****ing face is on fire.

:lol:

Definitely work it into your system slow. One scoop for the first week. Then you can up it to two. Of all the stuff I've taken, my body responds the best to Jack3d.

Yep that tingle feeling is when I know to train hard. I use 4 scoops of Jackd with D-4 as a cutting agent. I switched to Elite Protien because my supplement guy was pumping it. Chalky crap I can't wait to kill it and get back to synthia 6

JCane
05-09-2011, 01:06 AM
Red Label Gold Standard for me right now. That and Shotgun. The Shotgun isn't doing me a bit of good. I have about a week and a half of Shotgun left and then I'll cycle off for a month. Once I've been on something for close to a month my arms begin to break out. Shotgun is causing me to break out BAD. When I'm ready to cycle back on I'm moving on to Muscle Marinade. If that isn't satisfactory I'll move back to Jack3d since I haven't taken it in about five months.

flynryan15
05-09-2011, 01:21 AM
Red Label Gold Standard for me right now. That and Shotgun. The Shotgun isn't doing me a bit of good. I have about a week and a half of Shotgun left and then I'll cycle off for a month. Once I've been on something for close to a month my arms begin to break out. Shotgun is causing me to break out BAD. When I'm ready to cycle back on I'm moving on to Muscle Marinade. If that isn't satisfactory I'll move back to Jack3d since I haven't taken it in about five months.

I ran a gym when I was laid off from the airline and was constantly
getting free stuff. I stick mainly to Jackd or NoExplode with some sort of thermogenic. Super Pumper really screwed me up made me feel hungover.

JCane
05-09-2011, 01:27 AM
getting free stuff. I stick mainly to Jackd or NoExplode with some sort of thermogenic. Super Pumper really screwed me up made me feel hungover.

Super Pump = Super Dump

That's about it.

flynryan15
05-09-2011, 01:38 AM
I was heart broken when Worldwide stopped making the Strawberry Yogurt Protien Bar. Used to take a case of those on trips with me

WeVie
05-10-2011, 02:57 PM
Yep that tingle feeling is when I know to train hard. I use 4 scoops of Jackd with D-4 as a cutting agent. I switched to Elite Protien because my supplement guy was pumping it. Chalky crap I can't wait to kill it and get back to synthia 6

So Elite tastes bad? That is what I was thinking of getting next when my nasty EAS runs out.

WeVie
05-10-2011, 02:59 PM

Do you think the thermogenics really work? I have tried a bunch of them and they have no effect on my appetite what so ever. Do you think they really help burn fat?

d-day
05-10-2011, 11:48 PM
2 proteins ftmfw! Nothing tastes better.

http://xfmuscle.com/product_info.php?products_id=11

http://www.truscience.com/trutein.html

JCane
05-11-2011, 12:00 AM
2 proteins ftmfw! Nothing tastes better.

http://xfmuscle.com/product_info.php?products_id=11

Mmmmmmmm...peanut butter cup....

I have a 5lb. tub of "Cake Batter" flavor on the way from Gold Standard...red label. Good ****.

WeVie
05-11-2011, 01:11 AM
That trutein looks pretty interesting.

Now the whole point of using micellar casein and egg white is for their unique anabolic and anti-catabolic properties

That sounds really good there.

d-day
05-11-2011, 01:17 AM
Tried em' all, Wevie from Muscle Milk to Myofusion to XF but that new Trutein line is just plain unfair. It is the best tasting **** I've ever used. It is the closest thing any protein will ever come to tasting like your favorite brand of ice cream. And the profile can't be beat. Try the Chocolate/Strawberry, Chocolate/Banana or Peanut Butter. Their peanut butter is the only protein actually made with real putter butter.

d-day
05-11-2011, 01:34 AM
Here's 3 kick *** non-stimulant fat loss/burners that make up the best leaning out stack:

Lean Xtreme: a cortisol blocker

http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/catalog/search-results.jsp?q=driven+sports+lean+xtreme&output=xml_no_dtd&client=wwwbodybuilding&proxystylesheet=wwwbodybuilding&getfields=description&filter=0&site=store

Genomyx DCP

http://www.genomyx.com/dcp.php

Genomyx H.E.A.T.

http://www.genomyx.com/heat.php

Stacking the 3 can be pricey. I like to mix and match 2 at a time. Right now it's the Lean X and DCP. I'm 172 pounds and never really go to the gym much anymore. This stack literally does the work for you if you have your diet in check.

WeVie
05-11-2011, 10:42 AM
Here's 3 kick *** non-stimulant fat loss/burners that make up the best leaning out stack:

Lean Xtreme: a cortisol blocker

http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/catalog/search-results.jsp?q=driven+sports+lean+xtreme&output=xml_no_dtd&client=wwwbodybuilding&proxystylesheet=wwwbodybuilding&getfields=description&filter=0&site=store

Genomyx DCP

http://www.genomyx.com/dcp.php

Genomyx H.E.A.T.

http://www.genomyx.com/heat.php

Stacking the 3 can be pricey. I like to mix and match 2 at a time. Right now it's the Lean X and DCP. I'm 172 pounds and never really go to the gym much anymore. This stack literally does the work for you if you have your diet in check.

My diet is in check right now. That's for sure. Right now, I am losing about a pound to a pound and a half a week while still gaining strength but if I could find something that would speed that along, that would be great! If I were to choose just one, which one do you think is best?

NY8123
05-11-2011, 11:28 AM
Mmmmmmmm...peanut butter cup....

I have a 5lb. tub of "Cake Batter" flavor on the way from Gold Standard...red label. Good ****.

I love Gold Standard - speaking of which whilst scooping this morning I have noticed I am in need of 5lbs myself!

WeVie
05-11-2011, 11:50 AM
I love Gold Standard - speaking of which whilst scooping this morning I have noticed I am in need of 5lbs myself!

I have been reading reviews today. I think this is what I will go with. I am about to make a big order of everything online since it is so much cheaper. I will most likely drop about $150 but that should last me a good while.

Ricky4Life
05-11-2011, 02:16 PM
Has anyone tried any products from controlled labs? Was thinking about giving them a try.

WeVie
05-11-2011, 03:16 PM
Has anyone tried any products from controlled labs? Was thinking about giving them a try.

Their White Flood and Purple Wraath products are really popular but i have never tried them

flynryan15
05-17-2011, 04:39 AM
Do you think the thermogenics really work? I have tried a bunch of them and they have no effect on my appetite what so ever. Do you think they really help burn fat?

Sorry Wevie I didn't see you ask me a question. Thermogenics working is different or everyone. I see a difference when add them to my leaning cycle, right now I am stacking Thermonex with Jackd and during my workout I am sweating like crazy and feel the burn.

As far as Elite it just seems chalky to me and there is always some clumps that don't mix. My first choice is Synhia-6, then Gold Standard, then Elite. I will be picking up some Synthia-6 today.

JCane
05-17-2011, 04:50 AM
Synthia-6 is legit.

I usually switch up proteins every three months or so just to shake things up. Moved off of Elite a couple of months ago and went to Gold Standard. Probably head on over to Synthia-6.

WeVie
05-17-2011, 10:31 AM
I was just looking at the Syntha-6 and it has too many carbs for my goals right now. 14 per serving is too much when I am only looking at eating 135 total for the day. I think I will give the Gold Standard a go.

WeVie
05-17-2011, 10:41 AM
It's about time to stock up and I am gonna order everything online all at once.

100% Whey Gold Standard
Jack3d
Creatine Monohydrate
Xtend By Scivation
Still undecided but will order a Thermogenic too. I think I am gonna try the Genomyx DCP

flynryan15
05-17-2011, 11:37 AM
I was just looking at the Syntha-6 and it has too many carbs for my goals right now. 14 per serving is too much when I am only looking at eating 135 total for the day. I think I will give the Gold Standard a go.

You will burn those crabs in your workout, BSN is one of the best at that. Like I said everyone is different but for me I see my best results in Synthia-6 and it mixes well and taste good

flynryan15
05-17-2011, 11:39 AM
It's about time to stock up and I am gonna order everything online all at once.

100% Whey Gold Standard
Jack3d
Creatine Monohydrate
Xtend By Scivation
Still undecided but will order a Thermogenic too. I think I am gonna try the Genomyx DCP

Careful with Creatine it can make you retain water and look bloated. I think you will be ok with Jackd for what you want. FYI fruit punch or grape bubble gum is Jackds best flavors.

WeVie
05-17-2011, 12:13 PM
Careful with Creatine it can make you retain water and look bloated. I think you will be ok with Jackd for what you want. FYI fruit punch or grape bubble gum is Jackds best flavors.

See I have asked about creatine before and never really got a straight answer. I read that it is supposed to cause your muscles to retain water and look bigger. I asked what happens if you stop taking it. Will you then lose what you I guess, "appear" to have? I can't really see any real benefits to taking it but most of everyone at BB.com says it's a must have so I don't know. I don't really like that site though. I just go there and read a lot of posts without posting that much. Most of the people there are a bunch of a*sholes anyway.

flynryan15
05-17-2011, 04:56 PM
See I have asked about creatine before and never really got a straight answer. I read that it is supposed to cause your muscles to retain water and look bigger. I asked what happens if you stop taking it. Will you then lose what you I guess, "appear" to have? I can't really see any real benefits to taking it but most of everyone at BB.com says it's a must have so I don't know. I don't really like that site though. I just go there and read a lot of posts without posting that much. Most of the people there are a bunch of a*sholes anyway.

The only thing I got from creatine was a bloat look and terrible pain in my kidneys I thought I had stones. From what you have posted it seems your goals were weight loss which you have done a lot of and now tone/lean muscle mass. Stick with a good diet, Jackd, protein, and I like cell mass for recovery. If you think you are hitting a plateau mix it up some.

Steveo 90
05-17-2011, 06:11 PM
i have been using jacked,whey proteins(2 kinds) and kre-alkalyn then glutamine for recovery,no bloat and feeling great

WeVie
05-17-2011, 06:50 PM
I have read that glutamine does not really work but I have been taking it although right now I am out and cannot tell any difference in soreness.

flynryan15
05-17-2011, 09:08 PM
I have read that glutamine does not really work but I have been taking it although right now I am out and cannot tell any difference in soreness.

Try cellmass you literally feel it replenishing the muscles you worked

Steveo 90
05-17-2011, 09:27 PM

i use this product
http://www.finheaven.com/images/imported/2011/05/image_26032_130_white-1.jpg

and i most deff feel a difference when i am not using

WeVie
05-18-2011, 12:51 AM
i use this product
http://www.finheaven.com/images/imported/2011/05/image_26032_130_white-1.jpg

and i most deff feel a difference when i am not using

Is that Gluta-Lyn 1500? It's hard to tell from the pic.

JCane
05-18-2011, 12:55 AM

Where are you ordering this from?

$38 on Amazon for a 5lb. tub.

WeVie
05-18-2011, 01:10 AM
Yeah. I found them. They are kinda expensive if you are taking 4 a day. 120 for $17.

I don't know if this one is any good but it's half the price

http://www.finheaven.com/images/imported/2011/05/glutamine1000-1.jpg

WeVie
05-18-2011, 01:14 AM
Where are you ordering this from?

$38 on Amazon for a 5lb. tub.

I was thinking of ordering from here (http://www.muscleandstrength.com/store/100-whey-gold-standard.html) but it's $45.99 but over $100 gets me free shipping. I will have to look on Amazon and see which would be cheaper all together.

JCane
05-18-2011, 01:19 AM
I was thinking of ordering from here (http://www.muscleandstrength.com/store/100-whey-gold-standard.html) but it's $45.99 but over $100 gets me free shipping. I will have to look on Amazon and see which would be cheaper all together.

Gold Standard is roughly $44 or $45 on Amazon BUT if you set up a subscription, it will knock it down to $38. This is true with everything that you can get a subscription to on Amazon and you can cancel any time.

And if you go with the Gold Standard, I recommend the Cake Batter or Double Rich Chocolate flavor.

:chuckle:

WeVie
05-18-2011, 01:21 AM
Yeah I am looking there now. I had figured I would get the double rich chocolate.

d-day
05-24-2011, 01:15 AM
Before you waste your money Wevie, at least order the samples here first.

5 samples with shipping is like 7$. But at least you wont end up wasting your cash on any other protein. It begins and ends there.

d-day
05-24-2011, 01:19 AM
Here's the sample linky:

http://www.truscience.com/samples.html

Try one of each:

Trutein: Chocolate-Peanut Butter Cup
Trutein: Chocolate-Covered Banana
Trutein: Chocolate-Dipped Strawberry
Trutein: Milk Chocolate
Trutein: Vanilla

WeVie
05-24-2011, 10:19 AM
I will try out some of those samples for sure. How much is in a sample? One scoop I am guessing?

d-day
06-08-2011, 05:16 PM
big hugeness sale today only - if you're a fan of or ever wanted to try xf up 2.0 protein, now's the time - ask jcane about the cinnamon roll - outstanding! - and their new lemon cream pie flavor is just as good

http://xfmuscle.com/allprods.php?osCsid=560145d1f6835709a8833c525ae1c8f6

Steveo 90
06-08-2011, 07:41 PM
does anybody else think these sound like they were marketing these flavors for women :)

big hugeness sale today only - if you're a fan of or ever wanted to try xf up 2.0 protein, now's the time - ask jcane about the cinnamon roll - outstanding! - and their new lemon cream pie flavor is just as good

http://xfmuscle.com/allprods.php?osCsid=560145d1f6835709a8833c525ae1c8f6

WeVie
06-09-2011, 10:38 AM
I ordered 5 pounds of 100% Optimum today from amazon.com for $38. Thanks to JCane for telling about it there!

I am holding off on ordering the Jack3d because I went to a store here in Mooresville to buy some protein bars and the guy there gave me a ton of samples for pre-workout drinks. He gave me at least a month's worth. N.O. Ignite, 1.M.R, Bullnox Androrush, and Extreme Shock. I have never used anything before but I am not sensitive to caffeine at all so I shall see.