PDA

View Full Version : Courteney Cox: Arquette wants sex too much

BAMAPHIN 22
04-15-2011, 12:24 PM
http://www.finheaven.com/images/imported/2011/04/1104140coxarquettehmedgrid4x2-1.jpg

Apparently over-sharing is a common trait in the Cox-Arquette household.

Courteney Cox joined estranged husband David Arquette for a raunchy Thursday radio interview on Howard Stern's Sirius XM show — and shockingly revealed even more about some of the sexual and emotional problems that led to their trial separation.

The "Cougar Town" actress, 46, didn't flinch when Stern grilled her for details about the instantly infamous Disney World trip with Arquette — when she shut down his frisky advances

"It was early in the morning," Cox explained of the incident. (The couple were in the Magic Kingdom with their daughter Coco, 6.) "This is one of our problems in our relationship. Whenever I would need consoling from David, he could not literally put his arm around me for one second without completely getting (excited)."

http://today.msnbc.msn.com/id/42599127/ns/today-entertainment/

ROADRUNNER
04-15-2011, 12:29 PM
She's gay.............:lol:

Myles Fynch
04-15-2011, 12:31 PM
He could have run off with the babysitter, but he's attracted to his wife instead and she's mad. Must ponder.

tylerdolphin
04-15-2011, 01:30 PM
He could have run off with the babysitter, but he's attracted to his wife instead and she's mad. Must ponder.

No need to ponder. Its really not hard to figure out once you realize that all women are bat**** crazy hormonal **** teasing midget ****ers.

Arsenal WV
04-15-2011, 02:45 PM
Tyler is spot on...

btw, not that is a big deal. But why the **** is your username pink and why are you the FinHeaven "cover girl" not to mention "the first lady"

tylerdolphin
04-15-2011, 03:44 PM
Tyler is spot on...

btw, not that is a big deal. But why the **** is your username pink and why are you the FinHeaven "cover girl" not to mention "the first lady"

Me and WildBill are matched up in Staff Madness and he is going HAM :lol:

Myles Fynch
04-15-2011, 04:10 PM
Me and WildBill are matched up in Staff Madness and he is going HAM :lol:

You're a good sport about it, tho.

SpurzN703
04-15-2011, 04:43 PM
I'd hit it

Myles Fynch
04-15-2011, 05:11 PM
I'd hit it

That could become your tagline if you're not careful.

:lol:

Bumpus
04-15-2011, 05:24 PM

I think we should re-title :hitit: to :phinz:

tylerdolphin
04-15-2011, 06:18 PM
Tyler is spot on...

Bill pulled one of the funniest things Ive ever seen in a FHMM tourney. I wish I wasnt on the wrong end of it, but its pretty ****ing funny :lol:

Myles Fynch
04-15-2011, 07:16 PM
Bill pulled one of the funniest things Ive ever seen in a FHMM tourney. I wish I wasnt on the wrong end of it, but its pretty ****ing funny :lol:

Pretty sure he pulled that on an opponent last year, too. Can't remember who, though. Maybe he does.

CedarPhin
04-15-2011, 07:20 PM
I can't blame him for wanting to knock boots with CC.

She's a fox.

Tunaphish429
04-15-2011, 11:33 PM
I can't blame him for wanting to knock boots with CC.

She's a fox.

Really funny that women cant figure out that all men pretty much want is sex...Give us good sex you can have anything from us.. I would be all over her as well...You just cant win..You wanna bang your wife she rejects you..You wanna go out **** whores..Your a scum for cheating...You just cant win..Might as well not get married at all..

WeVie
04-15-2011, 11:54 PM
Hell, If I touch my wife's boob, my buddy moves around a little. I couldn't image if I got to touch her boob.

SpurzN703
04-17-2011, 10:11 PM

I wouldn't hit a nasty looking *****. Good thing most of the broads we post on here are hittable :hump: