PDA

View Full Version : Bin Laden Used Wife As Human Shield, Obama's Gutsy Call + More Tidbits

Vaark
05-02-2011, 04:03 PM
[20.25 The details of bin Laden's capture will harm his credibility among supporters, Brennan said.
“Living in this million dollar plus compound, in an area that is far away from the front, hiding behind a woman: it really speaks to just how false his narrative has been over the years,” the US counter-terrorism chief said.
He added that a woman “presumed to be bin Laden’s wife” was “positioned in a way that indicated that she was being used as a human shield, whether bin Laden or his son put her there, or she put herself there.”
20.15 Brennan revealed that there were disagreements in the White House over whether the raid on bin Laden's suspected compound should go ahead.
“The president goes round the room and he wants to hear people’s views. We had a certain amount of circumstantial evidence and some people felt it was insufficient to do something like this. There were differences of views, and that’s what the president wants to know,” he said.
He added that by ordering bin Laden’s capture, based only on circumstantial evidence, Obama had “made what I believe was one of the most gutsiest calls by any president in living memory.”

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/asia/pakistan/8487374/Osama-bin-Laden-killed-live.html

ROADRUNNER
05-02-2011, 04:06 PM
Good call, i might vote for him next time............cant ive not got a green card ****.

flynryan15
05-02-2011, 04:17 PM
Name one president who doesn't make that call

Locke
05-02-2011, 04:23 PM

Yet if it was Bush, we would have already declared it George Bush day and erected a statue in D.C. somewhere...

Arsenal WV
05-02-2011, 04:24 PM
dude, that's the nastiest avatar ever.

Roadrunner, support our commander and chief's decisions man.

ROADRUNNER
05-02-2011, 04:35 PM

http://www.finheaven.com/images/imported/2011/05/scotlandc4e-1.gifi am i am..............:lol:

Myles Fynch
05-02-2011, 04:35 PM
Yet if it was Bush, we would have already declared it George Bush day and erected a statue in D.C. somewhere...

They each have their faults. It took almost ten years to find this guy... only president who could have seen it through from beginning to end was FDR.

tylerdolphin
05-02-2011, 04:40 PM
All the Repubs on my FB are going on about how Bush should get the credit and Obama shouldnt be praised and all the Dems are basically blowing Obama. Crazy how differently people can perceive the same event.

Locke
05-02-2011, 04:44 PM
All the Repubs on my FB are going on about how Bush should get the credit and Obama shouldnt be praised and all the Dems are basically blowing Obama. Crazy how differently people can perceive the same event.

It's sad that even something as universally loved as this event degenerates into partisan bull**** within a day of hearing about it. You know who gets credit? The United States. That's it. It's not a single individual's feat, its the entire country's...

BobDole
05-02-2011, 04:45 PM
It's sad that even something as universally loved as this event degenerates into partisan bull**** within a day of hearing about it. You know who gets credit? The United States. That's it. It's not a single individual's feat, its the entire country's...

i can dig that. :up:

Arsenal WV
05-02-2011, 04:46 PM
http://www.finheaven.com/images/imported/2011/05/scotlandc4e-1.gifi am i am..............:lol:

Oh ****. I saw the "Army" award you got and thought you were an American soldier stationed in Scotland :lol:

We continue on then good sir.

Vaark
05-02-2011, 04:46 PM
Bush would have had to check with his Saudi masters first and then get permission from the Pakistani president. What's cool is while Obama at the Annual State Banquet Roast was ripping Trump a new ayehole, he had already unilaterally authorized the attack

ROADRUNNER
05-02-2011, 04:48 PM
Oh ****. I saw the "Army" award you got and thought you were an American soldier stationed in Scotland :lol:

We continue on then good sir.

.........7yrs in the Army proud to serve (bydand)

Myles Fynch
05-02-2011, 04:50 PM
Not digging that. I didn't vote for O but I'm not going to be ungrateful for what he did to put this turd in his grave.

ROADRUNNER
05-02-2011, 04:55 PM
Not digging that. I didn't vote for O but I'm not going to be ungrateful for what he did to put this turd in his grave.
http://www.finheaven.com/images/imported/2011/05/funny_republican_apparel_tshirtp23598007-1.jpg...............:lol:

flynryan15
05-02-2011, 05:54 PM

Stop being a vag it is just a little ankle surgery

Myles Fynch
05-02-2011, 06:10 PM
http://www.finheaven.com/images/imported/2011/05/funny_republican_apparel_tshirtp23598007-1.jpg...............:lol:

Nope. For me it was another election of "hold your nose and pull the lever", like every four years.

Daman379
05-02-2011, 06:17 PM
Bush shouldn't get credit for squat! The only thing he should get credit for is the Civil War he started in Iraq!

Myles Fynch
05-02-2011, 06:45 PM
Derp.

WeVie
05-02-2011, 09:33 PM

That is some nasty stuff. I agree. I have been wondering what it was for a while

WeVie
05-02-2011, 09:35 PM
I didn't vote for the pres either and will not vote for him this time either no matte who he runs against. Well, maybe not anyone but we will see. I think he has did a pretty horrible job.

Besides, it' not like it was him out there hunting him down. It was the military. All he did really was say yay or nay.

COphinphan89
05-02-2011, 10:37 PM
I have a few somewhat gruesome pictures of my shoulder surgery. Wonder if I can find those.

Ilovemyfins4eva
05-02-2011, 10:48 PM
bingo, hit it right on the head. i cant stand all this praise for obama because of this.

lets see, you have the most wanted man on the planet with a 50 million dollar bounty on his head for his capture dead or alive( yes i know obama does not get 50 million for this) who the hell is going to say no. heck, clinton had a chance to get him in the late 90s but didn't for some reason, but obama is still a terrible president, and when the dust settles from this and things get back to reality, everyone will once again realize how bad of a president he really is.

this does not change my perception of him one bit. great job bush for having our troops put pressure on osama for all these years in Afghanistan and making him move around, which eventually we caught up to him, it just so happened to be under obamas regime.

i believe this isnt something that just happened right away under obama, this has been a long long process and obama is the man who just happened to be in power when it was finally put into action.

thank you to our troops for doing the job and god bless the usa, and **** bin laden.

flynryan15
05-03-2011, 12:59 AM
I have a few somewhat gruesome pictures of my shoulder surgery. Wonder if I can find those.

I only have video of my rotator, but I'm gonna have the works from the ankle next doctors visit. Hammering, chiseling and busting up bones and ****.

FinsNCanes
05-03-2011, 11:40 AM
US keeps knocking Pakistan for not noticing a giant mansion being built? What were we doing this entire time? Still waiting on some sort of evidence.