PDA

View Full Version : PSN and Station down

Wildbill3
05-03-2011, 03:01 PM
Stupid hackers. Seriously tho, this is about to make me want to sell my PS3 and games and get an Xbox. Sadly I play an SOE online mmo, and that too i'm getting the urge for the cancel button. every single online game I play is down, this certainly isn't a detox that I wanted but now that its here...

Ricky_Fan34
05-03-2011, 03:31 PM
PSN will be back up tomorrow, I wouldn't bother with it. Besides, every PSN user that was affected gets a free month of Playstation Plus due to the inconvenience. Xbox really isn't even worth it IMO. Very poorly made system. I got rid of mine within a year. Broke within the first week. I've had a PS3 for 2 and a half years now and have yet to have a problem, until now. That is, if this counts as a problem. Not much Sony can do about a bunch of damn hackers. Sony did the right thing and shut the whole thing down to avoid credit card information getting stolen.

When it does come back up, my gamertag is Miami_Dolphins34.

Tunaphish429
05-03-2011, 03:36 PM
Pretty amazing its still down tho...
Its really been too long.

Ricky_Fan34
05-04-2011, 04:20 PM
Pretty amazing its still down tho...
Its really been too long.

I heard they were somehow had another breach yesterday, so it may be longer. It doesn't really affect me much to be honest. I have nothing worth playing right now anyway.