PDA

View Full Version : Photoshopping and promoting a website

CNNChris
05-06-2011, 07:08 PM
Hey everyone,

Ive been writing my entire life and see myself having a future in a writing career. I work for CNN but not as a writer. Yesterday I made myself a "news personality" facebook page (Chris Bazzacco's Opinion Nation) and am trying to get some cool pictures and videos on it, and also promote it, get more people to "Like" it, be a fan. If any of you are good at photoshopping and could make me an awesome display picture, send me a PM please. Otherwise, I'm trying to find out how I can promote the page...like if any sites do that sort of stuff.

Much thanks in advance for any help/feedback :)

PhinsPhan11
05-06-2011, 07:25 PM
Ask Vaark, he's great with that kind of stuff.

WeVie
05-06-2011, 10:16 PM
Link us to the page. I will throw you a like.

CNNChris
05-06-2011, 10:43 PM
Hey thanks WeVie. Here is the page link: http://www.facebook.com/home.php#!/pages/Chris-Bazzaccos-Opinion-Nation/199934736710552

If people dont want to read posts thats fine, I just want to be known and get around. I dont expect to ever actually have my own show lol, but I hope it can further me into a writing career...like a columnist, editor.

Bumpus
05-08-2011, 01:50 PM
Hey thanks WeVie. Here is the page link: http://www.facebook.com/home.php#!/pages/Chris-Bazzaccos-Opinion-Nation/199934736710552

If people dont want to read posts thats fine, I just want to be known and get around. I dont expect to ever actually have my own show lol, but I hope it can further me into a writing career...like a columnist, editor.

:lol: No offence, bro - but it would seem to me that if you want a writing career, you might want to consider encouraging people to read your stuff.
(As written, it sounds like you want to be a Kardiashian.)

... Just saying. :idk:

Steveo 90
05-08-2011, 02:10 PM
i threw you a like

CNNChris
05-09-2011, 07:11 AM
ya youre right Bumpus. Its just that people these days tend not to care much about politics, organic food, etc (the stuff I write about). I try to write a satire style.

And thanks Steve for the Like