PDA

View Full Version : *** OFFICIAL Countdown to the End of the World ***

JCane
05-13-2011, 01:18 AM
The Prophet of Doom, Harold Camping, claims the Rapture is upon us.

May 21st, 2011.

Prepare to meet your maker.

:loco:

In 1994, Harold Camping predicted the same thing. When his claims were bogus, he then claimed he "misinterpreted the Bible."

How can you misintepret the Bible? It's so straight-foward.

:lol:

Can't wait for next weekend! I'm not paying ANYMORE bills!

In the meantime, Atheists unite below!

http://www.wecantknow.com/

COphinphan89
05-13-2011, 01:41 AM
You mean we all did our taxes and went to work this year for nothing? Thanks a lot God. ****in jerk.

Valandui
05-13-2011, 02:25 AM
The Bible says that no one besides God knows when it will happen. Dude's a psychopath.

JCane
05-13-2011, 02:38 AM
The Bible says that no one besides God knows when it will happen. Dude's a psychopath.

Guess he didn't read that far in.

Valandui
05-13-2011, 02:47 AM
Guess he didn't read that far in.
It happens. Part of why I can't stand televangelists.

tylerdolphin
05-13-2011, 03:19 AM
Well at least the rapture is gonna be on the weekend. Ill hopefully be too drunk to know the difference.

PhinzN703
05-13-2011, 10:22 AM

Considering human beings wrote the Bible, aren't we all psychopaths then?

Adam First
05-13-2011, 10:26 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z0GFRcFm-aY

This latest end of the world will tide us over until the next one, in December 2012

PhinsPhan11
05-13-2011, 10:30 AM
Is this serious? The world isn't going to end next week.

Arsenal WV
05-13-2011, 10:35 AM
lol at the countdown clock they have going on their website

Apparently he's coming back at exactly 8:00pm on Sunday night.

Tunaphish429
05-13-2011, 10:47 AM
God's servants lying about things?

Naw, you dont say...

Rubbish..

Locke
05-13-2011, 12:48 PM
Sweet. I'm going to be in Vegas that weekend. If the world is ending, I'm glad it'll be in a place where I can get wasted and have orgies during my last few hours...

Vaark
05-13-2011, 01:51 PM
http://www.finheaven.com/images/imported/2011/05/EndIsNear-1.jpg

Phinatic8u
05-14-2011, 12:14 PM

I thought it ended on 2000.

Dogbone34
05-14-2011, 02:27 PM
too many contracts already in place for the world to end in 2012

SuavePhin
05-14-2011, 04:39 PM
He better be wrong!! my friends and I already have a "The Day After The World Is Ending" Party planned for Saturday, December 22, 2012 at 12:00am.
Gonna watch 2012 movie on a continuous loop the whole freakin time!!

Dolfan3773
05-14-2011, 10:34 PM
:bobdole:

WeVie
05-15-2011, 12:04 AM
Damn that is close. I had better go find some hookers and party it up for the next week.

Nawledge
05-15-2011, 09:56 PM
Im sure youve all heard that the world is supposedly going to end on Saturday May 21st....

In my opinion i think Harold Camping (the 90 year old christian radio guy who is making this claim) is wrong. He was wrong when he predicted the world was going to end on September 6th, 1994. He claimed he made a mathematical error or something and claimed it was actually the end of the "church age" instead of just admitting he was wrong.

This guy thinks a giant earthquake is going to hit the entire earth at 6pm...well, it turns 6pm at different times all over the world. He claims New Zealand will be hit first because it turns 6 there first. He claims the earthquake will hit and Jesus will return and all the believers will go to heaven and all the sinners/non-believers will be left behind for the next 5 months while the world gets wiped out by total devastation and be totally gone on October 21st.

Hes got people spending their life savings, quitting their jobs, quitting school etc. On Sunday i would love to hear his excuse as to why he was wrong. Hes so obsessed with trying to predict the date that hes looking too deep into things and ignoring the real simple meaning to parts in the bible. It also says in the bible that noone will know when its going to happen. He also says the Mayans 2012 prediction is wrong because theres no "biblical proof" in their predictions....so what makes Camping right and the Mayans wrong? Because he said so? Who the hell is he? Hes the president of a christian radio station....so im supposed to just believe this guy? I believe in God but i think this Camping guy is wrong. Im not real religious so im not really sure what hes fully basing this prediction on cuz im not too familiar with bible passages. I just know what i been reading online for the most part.

I mean he claims he is 100% sure this is going to happen. Hes got people so convinced theyre spending their life savings. A guy in NY spent his retirement money ($140,000) to buy advertising to warn people. So if nothing winds up happening like the first time Camping predicted the end of the world this guy will have spent all of that money for nothing.

Im not saying what to believe but doesnt anyone else think Harold Camping is gonna be wrong...again?

Now if the lockout doesnt get lifted and there is no season this year then maybe i will believe the end is coming soon.

DisturbedShifty
05-16-2011, 05:27 AM
I have actually seen a bill board about the world ending next week. Guess we shall see.

WeVie
05-16-2011, 08:53 AM
Only 5 more days now.

NY8123
05-16-2011, 09:33 AM
The Prophet of Doom, Harold Camping, claims the Rapture is upon us.

May 21st, 2011.

Prepare to meet your maker.

In 1994, Harold Camping predicted the same thing. When his claims were bogus, he then claimed he "misinterpreted the Bible."

How can you misintepret the Bible? It's so straight-foward.

Can't wait for next weekend! I'm not paying ANYMORE bills!

In the meantime, Atheists unite below!

http://www.wecantknow.com/

This message is not Mayan calendar approved.

Noodle Arm
05-16-2011, 09:38 AM
Apparently he's coming back at exactly 8:00pm on Sunday night.

Must be a fan of The Simpsons.

PhinzN703
05-16-2011, 10:04 AM
Im sure youve all heard that the world is supposedly going to end on Saturday May 21st....

In my opinion i think Harold Camping (the 90 year old christian radio guy who is making this claim) is wrong. He was wrong when he predicted the world was going to end on September 6th, 1994. He claimed he made a mathematical error or something and claimed it was actually the end of the "church age" instead of just admitting he was wrong.

This guy thinks a giant earthquake is going to hit the entire earth at 6pm...well, it turns 6pm at different times all over the world. He claims New Zealand will be hit first because it turns 6 there first. He claims the earthquake will hit and Jesus will return and all the believers will go to heaven and all the sinners/non-believers will be left behind for the next 5 months while the world gets wiped out by total devastation and be totally gone on October 21st.

Hes got people spending their life savings, quitting their jobs, quitting school etc. On Sunday i would love to hear his excuse as to why he was wrong. Hes so obsessed with trying to predict the date that hes looking too deep into things and ignoring the real simple meaning to parts in the bible. It also says in the bible that noone will know when its going to happen. He also says the Mayans 2012 prediction is wrong because theres no "biblical proof" in their predictions....so what makes Camping right and the Mayans wrong? Because he said so? Who the hell is he? Hes the president of a christian radio station....so im supposed to just believe this guy? I believe in God but i think this Camping guy is wrong. Im not real religious so im not really sure what hes fully basing this prediction on cuz im not too familiar with bible passages. I just know what i been reading online for the most part.

I mean he claims he is 100% sure this is going to happen. Hes got people so convinced theyre spending their life savings. A guy in NY spent his retirement money ($140,000) to buy advertising to warn people. So if nothing winds up happening like the first time Camping predicted the end of the world this guy will have spent all of that money for nothing.

Im not saying what to believe but doesnt anyone else think Harold Camping is gonna be wrong...again?

Now if the lockout doesnt get lifted and there is no season this year then maybe i will believe the end is coming soon.

You only think he's wrong? ****, even if he's right we'll never really even know b/c we're supposed to be dead after his prediction comes true.

PhinzN703
05-16-2011, 10:07 AM
A guy in NY spent his retirement money ($140,000) to buy advertising to warn people. So if nothing winds up happening like the first time Camping predicted the end of the world this guy will have spent all of that money for nothing.

How do you warn people about the world ending anyway? A billboard tells me it will happen. Okay....now what am I supposed to do?

Bumpus
05-16-2011, 12:18 PM
The world is ending!

Act NOW ... while there's still time!

Step one - Quickly, send all of your money to Bumpus c/o Finheaven & Co.
Step two - punch your boss in the face.
Step three - (will be revealed to you via e-mail upon completion of steps one and two)

WeVie
05-16-2011, 12:28 PM
How do you warn people about the world ending anyway? A billboard tells me it will happen. Okay....now what am I supposed to do?

I know right? If it happens, it happens. Not much one could do about it.

Vaark
05-16-2011, 12:41 PM
http://www.finheaven.com/images/imported/2011/05/rbgv1x-1.jpg

WGAS, WGAF

All I ask is that it's instantaneous without any suffering.. cause there sure aren't gonna be any rapturous journeys for us heathens :idk:

WeVie
05-16-2011, 01:56 PM
http://www.finheaven.com/images/imported/2011/05/rbgv1x-1.jpg

WFAS, WFAF

All I ask is that it's instantaneous without any suffering.. cause there sure aren't gonna be any rapturous journeys for us heathens :idk:

It could get bad if we had a fallout type end of the world.

ROADRUNNER
05-16-2011, 02:45 PM
It better not be tomorrow, im flying back............

Fin_Frenzy_84
05-16-2011, 03:29 PM
Wow 3 days before my birthday and 1 day after I graduate from High School. WTF

tylerdolphin
05-16-2011, 07:48 PM
Wow 3 days before my birthday and 1 day after I graduate from High School. WTF

God getting his lulz in at your expense. Sorry man.

Arsenal WV
05-16-2011, 08:39 PM
About two weeks before my 22nd birthday.

And if God is leaving all the evil people on the earth for 5 more months. I guess I've got about 150 days to get some massive drinking done.

JCane
05-17-2011, 07:45 AM
Why am I seeing so many people going to work this morning???

End of the world, idiots! You really want to work your final days??

COME ON MAN!

Tunaphish429
05-17-2011, 07:59 AM
When this "End of the world" is over I wonder when the next will happen..

JCane
05-17-2011, 08:01 AM

Maybe Rebecca Black can predict which day it will happen.

:idk:

Valandui
05-17-2011, 08:06 AM
It resets every eight to twelve months.

Vaark
05-17-2011, 08:12 AM
I got some bills coming due before then.. guess it would be silly to pay em eh? :idk:

Tunaphish429
05-17-2011, 08:19 AM
It resets every eight to twelve months.

I bet, They always have some kind of excuse too.....Like the calendar was wrong...Forgot to carry the zero....

Its all crap.

Perfect23
05-17-2011, 11:48 AM
that guy who made the prediction needs to put his money where his mouth is.

tylerdolphin
05-17-2011, 01:30 PM
I got some bills coming due before then.. guess it would be silly to pay em eh? :idk:

Lets see...the world is ending in days...you can either spend your money on bills or strippers, blow and champagne...I know what Im doing.

NY8123
05-17-2011, 02:56 PM
Lets see...the world is ending in days...you can either spend your money on bills or strippers, blow and champagne...I know what Im doing.

yeah headin for bankruptcy with a hangover and an itchy ****!

CedarPhin
05-17-2011, 03:17 PM
Those signs started showing up around where I live in probably February.

Valandui
05-17-2011, 05:52 PM
yeah headin for bankruptcy with a hangover and an itchy ****!

He's got to live like his role model Rick Ross.

CedarPhin
05-17-2011, 06:01 PM
Sounds like a graduate from the MC Hammer School of Business.

Dolfan3773
05-17-2011, 10:26 PM
Since the world is ending on Saturday...I made today a very interesting day.

I....

1. Quit my job
2. Used my life savings on cocaine, beer, and hookers.
3. Throwing a huge party so I can have sex with all the hookers and snort the cocaine off their breast (currently in process)
4. Don't know if I will make it till tomorrow morning....**** it, it ends on Saturday.

WeVie
05-18-2011, 12:54 AM
Can you believe my wife seen one of those billboards today? It's true. She had to go to Winston-Salem for work and seen it somewhere between here and there.

WeVie
05-18-2011, 12:56 AM

I....

1. Quit my job
3. Throwing a huge party so I can have sex with all the hookers and snort the cocaine off their breast (currently in process)
4. Don't know if I will make it till tomorrow morning....**** it, it ends on Saturday.

If I were to ever find out for sure the world was really ending, I would go totally ape sh*it like that.

JCane
05-18-2011, 12:57 AM

I....

1. Quit my job

I'm gonna beat off in a bank Saturday morning...hungover from the night before.

WeVie
05-18-2011, 01:56 AM

:lol2::lol2::lol2:

Vaark
05-18-2011, 06:26 AM
http://www.finheaven.com/images/imported/2011/05/awvk8p-1.jpg
End Of The World FAQs

The end-of-the-world FAQ sheet

As you probably already know, a worldwide earthquake will strike at 6 p.m. (local time) Saturday, May 21, alerting the human race that Judgment Day has begun. Or so says Family Radio president Harold Camping.

Camping is very certain that the Rapture will occur.

"There's nothing in the Bible that holds a candle to the amount of information to this tremendous truth of the end of the world," he told New York Magazine. "I would be absolutely in rebellion against God if I thought anything other than it is absolutely going to happen without any question."

Not everyone is as informed about Judgment Day as Camping, of course. With that in mind, here are a few answers to frequently asked questions about the End of Days:

Q: Who gets to ascend to heaven?
A: Those who accept Christ as the messiah. Even Jews are invited, says Camping, but only if they accept Christ - which would seem to make them no longer Jewish.

Q: How many will be Raptured?
A: Campbell estimates 200 million. The remaining nearly 7 billion face a grisly fate - crushed in the quake, burned by sulfur, turned into pillars of salt, etc.

Harold Camping disciple Julie Baker preaches doom in New York.

Q: Why May 21?
A: Camping calculates May 21 is exactly 7,000 years from the date of the Noah's Ark flood. In his book "Time Has an End," Camping writes. "The year 391 B.C. is the year when the Old Testament was finished, and 2,011 + 391 - 1 = 2,401, or 7 x 7 x 7 x 7." There you have it.

Q: Any other reason?
A: Yes. Gay Pride and same-sex marriage. Camping says God will punish America and the rest of the world for Gay Pride and same-sex marriages, just as Sodom and Gomorrah were punished with fire and brimstone in the Old Testament.

Q: Will the Earth end on May 21?
A: No. The Earth will stick around for a few more months of "chaos and awful suffering" before being obliterated Oct. 21.

Q: Didn't Camping predict the end of the world would take place in September 1994?
A: Yes, but the book in which he made the prediction was titled "1994?". The question mark makes all the difference.

Q: Will the Rapture happen sooner in Australia, like New Year's celebrations?
A: Yes. May 21st begins first on Kiritimati Island, a Pacific Ocean atoll, so presumably the earthquake would strike there first.

Q: If I'm Raptured, what will happen to my pets?
A: Probably nothing good. However, a business called Eternal Earthbound Pets run by "confirmed atheists" offers to save pets left behind and ensure their care in 26 states. It lists a fee of $135 for a single pet ($20 each for additional pets), but has raised rates due to "increased activity associated with the May 21, 2011 Rapture." Pets are limited to dogs, cats, birds rabbits and small caged mammals in most states. Four states can accommodate horses, camels, llamas and donkeys.

Q: Are exploding watermelons in China a sign?
A: Yes.

A Conversation With Harold Camping, Prophesier of Judgment Day New York Magazine

Read more: http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/blogs/hottopics/detail?entry_id=89183#ixzz1MhKq3gA6

JCane
05-18-2011, 06:45 AM
LMAO @ Eternal Earthbound Pets.

I ****ing love Atheists.

:lol: :lol:

http://eternal-earthbound-pets.com/

tylerdolphin
05-18-2011, 11:10 AM
Q: Why May 21?
A: Camping calculates May 21 is exactly 7,000 years from the date of the Noah's Ark flood. In his book "Time Has an End," Camping writes. "The year 391 B.C. is the year when the Old Testament was finished, and 2,011 + 391 - 1 = 2,401, or 7 x 7 x 7 x 7." There you have it.

http://www.finheaven.com/images/imported/2011/05/295wfus-1.jpg

NY8123
05-18-2011, 11:16 AM
I love how he throws an arbitrary (-1) in there lol.

If I am the last one around to turn to salt I am going to have some fun licking boobies for a couple days!

Big ol' salty boobies!!!!!!!

tylerdolphin
05-18-2011, 01:04 PM
I love how he throws an arbitrary (-1) in there lol.

If I am the last one around to turn to salt I am going to have some fun licking boobies for a couple days!

Big ol' salty boobies!!!!!!!

Im gonna rape Kate Upton.

Dolfan3773
05-19-2011, 12:03 AM

I tried it this morning....the security guard looked at me and shrugged his shoulders and told me that I was the 20th person this week to do so and said he didn't care anymore cause he was quiting due to fact that we're all going to die on Saturday

JCane
05-19-2011, 12:17 AM
Im gonna rape Kate Upton.

LOL @ You secretly idolizing KanYe.

Bumpus
05-19-2011, 12:28 AM
I'm gonna be seriously pissed if I don't get my fire & brimstone at 6:01

WeVie
05-19-2011, 12:29 AM
I am gonna go clean my bank account out on Friday morning and head to The Men's Club (http://www.mensclub.com/charlotte-mens-club) in Charlotte Friday night. I wanna have as many ******* and vaginas in my face as possible on my last alive.

Bumpus
05-19-2011, 12:54 AM
I am gonna go clean my bank account out on Friday morning and head to The Men's Club (http://www.mensclub.com/charlotte-mens-club) in Charlotte Friday night. I wanna have as many ******* and vaginas in my face as possible on my last alive.

:lol: ... Followed by 8:00 am, Monday morning:

http://www.finheaven.com/images/imported/2011/05/Divorce_art_257_20080515133455-1.jpg

WeVie
05-19-2011, 12:58 AM
:lol: ... Followed by 8:00 am, Monday morning:

http://www.finheaven.com/images/imported/2011/05/Divorce_art_257_20080515133455-1.jpg

Oh yeah, that would be next, esp since she is working and making the cash and I am being a bum and going to school these days.

Ricky4Life
05-19-2011, 02:05 AM
LMAO @ Eternal Earthbound Pets.

I ****ing love Atheists.

:lol: :lol:

http://eternal-earthbound-pets.com/

Someone at work told me about this. Awesome.

tylerdolphin
05-19-2011, 02:06 AM
LOL @ You secretly idolizing KanYe.

Wanting to bang a 12/10 before the world ends is me idolizing Kanye? k.

Vaark
05-19-2011, 07:41 AM

so your alluring wife will be this, eh? :up:
(take your time and party like it's 1999)

http://www.finheaven.com/images/imported/2011/05/512QVB8ZTEL_SL500_AA300_-1.jpg

NY8123
05-19-2011, 08:04 AM
so your alluring wife will be this, eh? :up:
(take your time and party like it's 1999)+ 12

WeVie
05-19-2011, 10:01 AM
Oh yeah, that would be next, esp since she is working and making the cash and I am being a bum and going to school these days.

But I guess it won't matter if the end is coming huh.

BobDole
05-19-2011, 01:11 PM
looks like the policy of blowing all my money on whiskey and elicit drugs wasn't such a bad idea after all. take that responsibility.

NY8123
05-19-2011, 02:00 PM
Hell this thing has even picked up steam around my office now.

The good news about this shindig being on the weekend is I will probably be drunk and not even realize what the **** is going on until I sober up Sunday.

Kdawg954
05-19-2011, 03:27 PM
So that is why Miami didn't draft a QB? Either way it just doesn't ****ing matter.

NY8123
05-20-2011, 02:08 PM
Tick Tock Tick Tock

ROADRUNNER
05-20-2011, 02:28 PM
Tick Tock Tick Tock

http://www.finheaven.com/images/imported/2011/05/earth_explode-1.jpg (http://qntm.org/?destroy)

NY8123
05-20-2011, 02:47 PM
In honor of the rapture which is upon us!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z0GFRcFm-aY

CedarPhin
05-20-2011, 02:52 PM
Who's ready for some looting?

NY8123
05-20-2011, 02:56 PM
Who's ready for some looting?

Got the AR all tuned up! yeah! Fist pumpin' redneck goodness!!!!!!!!!!!! Yeah!!!

CedarPhin
05-20-2011, 03:32 PM
Don't worry, even if this group is wrong, it won't be the end of the world.

Ricky_Fan34
05-20-2011, 03:42 PM
welp. little over 24 hours left.

NY8123
05-20-2011, 03:52 PM
welp. little over 24 hours left.

and I am going to go home and fix my lawn tractor and mow my yard and then drink beer.

CedarPhin
05-20-2011, 03:59 PM
I suppose the Velocirapture will come soon enough.

FinFan 13
05-20-2011, 04:23 PM
Zombies...YESSSSSSSSS!!!
I knew there was a rational reason for all these 12 ga rounds...

Arsenal WV
05-20-2011, 06:37 PM
25 hours 23 minutes

oh noez....

ROADRUNNER
05-20-2011, 07:10 PM
Good i hav'nt missed it yet...................:lol:

NY8123
05-20-2011, 07:15 PM
and I am going to go home and fix my lawn tractor and mow my yard and then drink beer.

Check, Check and pop a top check! Wake me up if I miss the ****ing rapture.

I am going drinking with my girl and then I coming home and getting low down filthy with her. If it's the end of the world then peace out Finheaven, NY8123 is going drunk, laid and happy!

tylerdolphin
05-20-2011, 07:16 PM
Last full night of drinking before the world ends. Im going HAM tonight.

Joe from WY
05-20-2011, 07:17 PM
drnkn wizzkeey tuunyte...lol

Joe from WY
05-20-2011, 07:17 PM
ey hafnt flt ths whey synse Klntnn wsss prssidnt...lol

Arsenal WV
05-20-2011, 07:21 PM
Last full night of drinking before the world ends. Im going HAM tonight.

I work 10pm-7am tonight. Guess I'll have to buy a case when I got off tomorrow morning.

Dolfan3773
05-20-2011, 10:04 PM
I work 10pm-7am tonight. Guess I'll have to buy a case when I got off tomorrow morning.

Love your thinking....

Valandui
05-20-2011, 10:24 PM
If I didn't have to work tomorrow I'd be having an end of the world party.

Dolfan3773
05-20-2011, 10:30 PM
If I didn't have to work tomorrow I'd be having an end of the world party.

I say have one anyway cause the world is ending.....**** it!!! Get real drunk and have sex with hookers!

Arsenal WV
05-21-2011, 01:45 AM
Any news from New Zealand? Those poor kiwis should be suffering right about now...

CedarPhin
05-21-2011, 01:47 AM
Won't happen till tomorrow afternoon. 5:55 PM Pacific.

CedarPhin
05-21-2011, 01:47 AM
Was nice knowing you guys.

COphinphan89
05-21-2011, 02:04 AM
Jesus is coming, so look busy!

Nawledge
05-21-2011, 02:24 AM
Won't happen till tomorrow afternoon. 5:55 PM Pacific.

he said it will happen everywhere at 6pm on May 21, 2011 and Kitirimati turned 6pm an hour and a half ago and New Zealand turned 6pm a half hour ago and no earthquakes have been reported anywhere that is already 6pm.

Camping said New Zealand would get hit first but never mentioned the small island Kitirimati which turned 6 before New Zealand.

Not sure where you heard this 5:55 pacific time but i never heard that anywhere.

Nawledge
05-21-2011, 02:32 AM
and even if an earthquake did hit new zealand it wouldnt be anything out of the ordinary

Every year GNS Science locates 10,000 to 15,000 earthquakes in New Zealand. About 100 – 150 of these quakes are large enough to be felt, - the others we only know about because they are recorded by seismographs.

Historic trends and records dating from the 1840s show that, on average, New Zealand can expect several magnitude 6 earthquakes every year, one magnitude 7 every 10 years, and a magnitude 8 every century.

Arsenal WV
05-21-2011, 02:33 AM
So no death for us tomorrow?

Nawledge
05-21-2011, 02:38 AM
nope it looks like Harold Camping was full of sh*t...its 3 and a half hours away from being May 22nd in Kitiramati, its 8:38pm there

Arsenal WV
05-21-2011, 02:41 AM
The website actually had a countdown clock. The countdown ended tomorrow at 8:pm for me

I'm glad atleast he's doing the rapture by time zones.

Nawledge
05-21-2011, 02:47 AM
lol i cant believe people spent their life savings/retirement funds and quit their jobs cuz some dude on the radio said the words gonna end based on some crazy number thing he came up with, the producer of his show said..

The most outspoken in-house critic happens to be his longtime producer, Matt Tuter, 53, who believes Jesus will return some day but that it is a sin to presume to pinpoint a date.

“He leaves out numbers he doesn’t like,” Tuter said of Camping’s numerological analysis of the Bible. Tuter said he can no longer keep track of all the times Camping has predicted the end of the world.

CedarPhin
05-21-2011, 03:59 AM
They should put him in a straight jacket.

tylerdolphin
05-21-2011, 04:44 AM
If Jesus met me right now I think he wouldnt be amused and would probably strike my drunk *** down. Hopefully he delays the rapture in time for me to sober up. I still wont be picked to fly through the cosmos to heaven with him, but ghod damn at least ill be presentable and look classy in front of Jesus. ****. If im gonna go to hell I want jesus to at least feel bad about sending a classy guy to hell...if he sees me now hes gona throw me there no rehgrets. Cant stand for that bull****. By God Im a classy m other ****er and ill be damned if god is gonna throw me in hell and not know that,

Arsenal WV
05-21-2011, 05:01 AM
Well said my friend, well said...

ROADRUNNER
05-21-2011, 05:06 AM
http://www.finheaven.com/clear.gif (http://www.jesusneedsnewpr.net/wp-content/uploads/2010/06/SAo6p.jpg)

ROADRUNNER
05-21-2011, 06:01 AM
http://www.finheaven.com/images/imported/2011/05/128920574887167160-1.jpg

ROADRUNNER
05-21-2011, 06:08 AM
http://www.finheaven.com/images/imported/2011/05/jp7h2vwc3-1.jpg

Arsenal WV
05-21-2011, 07:29 AM
http://www.finheaven.com/images/imported/2011/05/raptureprankclothes-1.png

ROADRUNNER
05-21-2011, 07:41 AM
http://www.finheaven.com/images/imported/2011/05/nietzsche_god_is_dead716906-1.jpg

Dolfan3773
05-21-2011, 08:17 AM
JCane, I went to the bank and did my thing. Great experience and glad I could go out like a champ.

ROADRUNNER
05-21-2011, 10:24 AM
http://www.finheaven.com/images/imported/2011/05/TheRapture-1.jpg

ROADRUNNER
05-21-2011, 10:24 AM
http://www.finheaven.com/images/imported/2011/05/WorldEndsTomorrow-1.jpg

ROADRUNNER
05-21-2011, 10:25 AM
http://www.finheaven.com/images/imported/2011/05/BadJudgmentDay-1.jpg

ROADRUNNER
05-21-2011, 10:26 AM
http://www.finheaven.com/images/imported/2011/05/Doomsday2011-1.jpg

ROADRUNNER
05-21-2011, 10:54 AM
The mother ****er better not be late to his own party, ive got chicken.

ROADRUNNER
05-21-2011, 12:42 PM
Hey mother ****er im still waiting............Doomsday my ***.

ROADRUNNER
05-21-2011, 12:46 PM
http://www.finheaven.com/images/imported/2011/09/god-1.jpghttp://www.finheaven.com/clear.gif

ROADRUNNER
05-21-2011, 01:00 PM
It's 6pm you missed you own party, and i had chicken..................:(

Nawledge
05-21-2011, 04:41 PM
Harold Camping is just a con artist

Of course you’ve seen the billboards. Everyone has by now. They all proclaim that the world ends Saturday. Millions of gullible people have emptied their bank accounts and sold their belongings to “help spread the word” about the imminent coming of Jesus.

But did you notice what else they spread the word about? They’re all advertising an allegedly non-profit chain of 66 radio stations across the country.

The man who started this whole nonsense is a huckster named Harold Camping. His stations (a number of which, despite supposedly being non-profit, are on commercial frequencies) call themselves “Family Radio” and bring in tons of money from donations. This latest rapture scare alone has netted them more than $100 million in “donations” according to KGO-TV. Millions more are being spent directly by people who have been taking out billboards and road signs, all of which tell you to “Listen to Family Radio” and the frequency of the station.

In other words, Harold Camping has conned millions of gullible, desperate people into paying for his advertising.

How do I know this is all nonsense? Because Jesus was very specific when he told us no one knows the time of the Second Coming. He says it over and over throughout the Gospels. He even tells us that Jesus himself does not know when he is coming back! So how is Harold Camping so much better than Christ himself that he supposedly knows exactly when Christ is returning? And why would anyone who’s actually read their Bible believe him?

http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=439x1134553

Vaark
05-21-2011, 06:03 PM
this Apocalypse damn well better NOT interfere with the Heat Playoff game!

CedarPhin
05-21-2011, 06:15 PM
I've got some BC GodBud. Will that save me from the Rapture?

tylerdolphin
05-21-2011, 06:16 PM
Harold Camping is just a con artist

http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=439x1134553

I have zero sympathy for anyone dumb enough to give that clown money.

Vaark
05-21-2011, 06:17 PM
Goodbye cruel world. Don't drag it on like one of those stupid CSI season ending cliffhangers. For the love of Satan, just make it fast

http://www.finheaven.com/images/imported/2011/05/ictdHK-1.gif

CedarPhin
05-21-2011, 06:19 PM
http://www.finheaven.com/images/imported/2011/05/raptureprankclothes-1.png

I did this in my town today. Funny ****.

Valandui
05-21-2011, 07:02 PM
It's people like this that give Christians a bad name.

TedSlimmJr
05-21-2011, 08:50 PM
It's people like this that give Christians a bad name.

No he doesn't. God fearing Christians aren't running around constantly trying to predict the end of the world using some off the wall mathematical formulas and arbitrary numbers. That's what "intellectuals" and scientists do.

It's plainly obvious that this "intellectual's" imagination tends to get a little carried away, and he uses his "Christianity" as a shield for the criticism in order to deflect it away from his "scientific" method of trying to instill fear in people.

He's just another in a long line of people that think they're smarter than their maker, and think they can predict the actions of God using some algebraic equation.

"But of that day and hour knoweth no man, not the angels of heaven, but my father only." Matthew 25:1-36

It don't get any clearer than that.

WeVie
05-21-2011, 08:53 PM
So was that 6pm eastern or or pacific time? Looks like we made it. I don't see anything crazy going on outside.

Dolfan3773
05-21-2011, 09:28 PM
LMFAO at all the people who "gave up" their homes, jobs, ect.

They were talking about it on the news and I was like wtf?!?! Suicide rate will increase today.

Valandui
05-21-2011, 10:47 PM
No he doesn't. God fearing Christians aren't running around constantly trying to predict the end of the world using some off the wall mathematical formulas and arbitrary numbers. That's what "intellectuals" and scientists do.

It's plainly obvious that this "intellectual's" imagination tends to get a little carried away, and he uses his "Christianity" as a shield for the criticism in order to deflect it away from his "scientific" method of trying to instill fear in people.

He's just another in a long line of people that think they're smarter than their maker, and think they can predict the actions of God using some algebraic equation.

"But of that day and hour knoweth no man, not the angels of heaven, but my father only." Matthew 25:1-36

I totally agree. It definitely provides more ammo to people looking for ways to "discredit" Christians, although I suppose they would find that regardless.

WeVie
05-21-2011, 11:13 PM
LMFAO at all the people who "gave up" their homes, jobs, ect.

They were talking about it on the news and I was like wtf?!?! Suicide rate will increase today.

What a bunch of idiots. You would think that those that truly believe would not have bought into that non sense. Doesn't the bible say something about no one knowing when it will happen? Why would they think some dumb a$$ could predict it?

Possum
05-21-2011, 11:31 PM
Im just got to work, when was it supposed to end?

WeVie
05-21-2011, 11:34 PM
Damn it!!! I was so looking forward to looting and finding me a big a$$ mansion to squat in tonight.

Vaark
05-22-2011, 12:09 AM
I made it thru another Apocalypse. Thank you Lucifer

Possum
05-22-2011, 12:13 AM
I made it thru another Apocalypse. Thank you Lucifer

5 pound 6 oz baby jesus.

Ilovemyfins4eva
05-22-2011, 12:55 AM
lol at this ****in idiot and his followers. for him, since he is 89 and will prob die any time now ( if he didnt commit suicide already) it does not matter really about all the money he wasted on this, but some of his followers who were pretty young people sold their belongings. their houses, and all type of other important ****.

P.S, even if this thing really did happen, why the **** would people sell things. if it does happen, they die anyway along with everyone else so they dont get to spend that money they got in return for the things they sold, and if it does not happen ( which anyone with a brain knew it wouldnt, and obviously didnt happen) they are left without everything.

some people in this world:lol::lol::lol::logic:

WeVie
05-22-2011, 12:55 AM
There are a ton of sites selling t-shirts and other things. Do you guys thing they did this just to try to sell a bunch of crap??

WeVie
05-22-2011, 12:57 AM
lol at this ****in idiot and his followers. for him, since he is 89 and will prob die any time now ( if he didnt commit suicide already) it does not matter really about all the money he wasted on this, but some of his followers who were pretty young people sold their belongings. their houses, and all type of other important ****.

P.S, even if this thing really did happen, why the **** would people sell things. if it does happen, they die anyway along with everyone else so they dont get to spend that money they got in return for the things they sold, and if it does not happen ( which anyone with a brain knew it wouldnt, and obviously didnt happen) they are left without everything.

some people in this world:lol::lol::lol::logic:

Total retards!!!! nothing else can be said about them.

Ilovemyfins4eva
05-22-2011, 01:08 AM
Total retards!!!! nothing else can be said about them.
i think its kind of funny, i wonder how they will live now without anything and no money. joke is on them

COphinphan89
05-22-2011, 01:14 AM
Just got back from the bar. Frontman of the band playin there was all like "glad to see you all survived the rapture, not that it would have mattered for any of us here anyway". I planned on still being here even if it did happen lol. And now I am hammered.

WeVie
05-22-2011, 09:15 AM
It's Sunday and here we are. Maybe next time.

NY8123
05-22-2011, 09:45 AM
Well that didn't happen.

ROADRUNNER
05-22-2011, 10:22 AM
Poor showing god........now we all know your not real, but most of us knew that already.
Go play in another world, they might believe in you.

WeVie
05-22-2011, 11:18 AM
He need to do better. What's up with all these no shows? He will keep losing fans if he continues to not show up.

Nawledge
05-22-2011, 01:22 PM
lol Harold Camping was probably happy as a motherf*cker when that earthquake hit New Zealand at like 545 eastern time....too bad theyre on 2 techtonic plates and get earthquakes regularly so it really doesnt mean sh*t, it probably had to do with that volcano erupting in Iceland...which is also the most active place in the world when it comes to volcanos.

ROADRUNNER
05-22-2011, 01:53 PM
http://www.finheaven.com/images/imported/2011/05/palinmayans-1.jpg

Bumpus
05-22-2011, 03:17 PM
I can't believe so many people pay heed to these false prophets. :bobdole:

Especially since the Church of Bumpus-ism clearly teaches us through the word of the prophet Bumpus that the world will end precisely at the stroke of 14:17 pm on Monday, February 39, 3822. However, since mankind will have changed the worldwide calendar & time systems due to the Garxon invasion of Earth (& subsequent battle that led to the Earth's rotation reversing itself causing our orbit to expand concentrically further from the sun) ... It's still a little bit fuzzy as to just exactly when that'll be.

Stay tuned for further instructions ... :up:

CedarPhin
05-22-2011, 03:42 PM
Do you have your history students as devoted followers? Haha.

NY8123
05-23-2011, 09:12 AM
We all have some time until the next one!

http://www.sun-sentinel.com/sfl-edge-mayan-doomsday-calendar,0,1683565.flash (http://www.official2012countdown.com/)

WeVie
05-23-2011, 10:07 AM
Oh yeah. I forgot about that one. Sigh

tylerdolphin
05-24-2011, 02:35 AM

I live in a VERY Christian community and I dont think anyone around here believed all that garbage he was spewing. I think they all pretty much take this view. Im not religious anymore and even I know that verse you quoted...I think any Christian that legitimately believed the rapture was gonna happen should probably read the book they subscribe to more often. That and grow a ****in brain cell.

Possum
05-24-2011, 02:56 AM
God ws to busy wrestling macho man on saturday and forgot.

Fin Fan in Cali
05-25-2011, 11:51 PM
He got the date wrong. He now said it is supposedly Oct. 21 2011:chuckle:

PhinzN703
05-26-2011, 10:19 AM
The world ended once people knew who Rebecca Black was