PDA

View Full Version : This is why this organization is a joke

SR 7
05-18-2011, 02:49 PM
Dont beat urself with turnovers as one Way. Thst is why we don't take any deep passes or open up thr field. Thats why all of our routes are basically come back routes towards Thr QB so the WR can box out the db for the catch of 4 yards.

Thats why we don't draft a QB cuz u miss u beat urself again. That's why we don't go for 4th down cuz u beat urself.

How long is this list of for don't beat urselves and I just named one or two that's all.

This front office is ***** made.

Say hello to the new I mean the same old Miami Dolphins from the Wanny years.

SR 7
05-18-2011, 02:52 PM
1st round busts are a big set back right? What about all the 2nd rounders that we wasted on QBs and other positions?

For example, 2nd rounders on Feeley, Beck, Henne, Culpepper. That's 0-4 QB return. Telling me if we took a chance like that in round 1 we woild still be without a QB?

ROADRUNNER
05-18-2011, 03:00 PM
1st round busts are a big set back right? What about all the 2nd rounders that we wasted on QBs and other positions?

For example, 2nd rounders on Feeley, Beck, Henne, Culpepper. That's 0-4 QB return. Telling me if we took a chance like that in round 1 we woild still be without a QB?

It's not a joke but i get your point............

Vaark
05-18-2011, 03:01 PM

armyphin
05-18-2011, 03:07 PM
Boo F'n Hoo

CaSh
05-18-2011, 03:18 PM
Forget about Pat White?

Adam First
05-18-2011, 03:19 PM
You must be bored

Tell us something we don't know

dlockz
05-18-2011, 03:32 PM
i do agree this organization since Shula left has treated the qb position like any other position and kept trying to play it safe and draft one further back. I liked Ryan alot but Im ok with the Long pick although I think Ryan would have been a better pick. Its not like the year we passed on Brees and took Fletcher.

Akronfinfan36
05-18-2011, 03:43 PM
Something must really be eating at the OP to start a new post about something that has been discussed here about 876,509,387,753,189 times.

foozool13
05-18-2011, 03:49 PM
And those front offices are all gone. Say what you want but I like Ireland as a GM, Sparano on the other had is replaceable in my opinion.

Akronfinfan36
05-18-2011, 03:49 PM
'Hey bartender, give me what he's drinking.'

SR 7
05-18-2011, 03:57 PM
And those front offices are all gone. Say what you want but I like Ireland as a GM, Sparano on the other had is replaceable in my opinion.

And so is this regime. BP gone. SP was about to Grt replaced. Same story with Miami man. Detroit is in better shape than us at key positions.

Wildbill3
05-18-2011, 04:00 PM
ah to be young, and drunk at 3pmcst.

randomname
05-18-2011, 04:35 PM

For example, 2nd rounders on Feeley, Beck, Henne, Culpepper [what, don't want to include Pat White?]. That's 0-4 QB return. Telling me if we took a chance like that in round 1 we woild still be without a QB?

Yeah, inorite, we should have totally learned from past mistakes and used our 1st round pick this year on one of those QBs that all ended up going in the SECOND ROUND. Genius.

Also: "We don't go for it on 4th down" ??? I honestly don't know what the hell you're talking about with that comment. You're just looking for **** to complain about OP, you would be complaining if we drafted a QB, you would be complaining if we made the playoffs last year, and hell, I'm sure you'll still be complaining if Chad Henne has some miraculous turn around and we make the playoffs this year.

SR 7
05-18-2011, 04:48 PM
I was takking about the philosophy genius.

randomname
05-18-2011, 05:05 PM
I was takking about the philosophy genius.

Yeah, okay, so you're complaining a problem that doesn't exist because if it did exist it would be related to the philosophy that you wanted to complain about. :hclap:

JC
05-18-2011, 05:14 PM
Stop complaining. Really. If you are a Dolphins fan, act like it. Stop bitching.

cuban_refugee
05-18-2011, 05:17 PM
Dont beat urself with turnovers as one Way. Thst is why we don't take any deep passes or open up thr field. Thats why all of our routes are basically come back routes towards Thr QB so the WR can box out the db for the catch of 4 yards.

Thats why we don't draft a QB cuz u miss u beat urself again. That's why we don't go for 4th down cuz u beat urself.

How long is this list of for don't beat urselves and I just named one or two that's all.

You do realize that we had the best turnovever ratio and made the playoffs with this regime in 2008, right? we've been hit bad with the "injury bug" the past two years and this FO is still structuring our team. This is NOT the same as the "Wanny" years. You don't know sh*t.

dlockz
05-18-2011, 07:16 PM
Stop complaining. Really. If you are a Dolphins fan, act like it. Stop bitching.

Hate to tell u fans do *****. I mean when the saints were the aints there were fans with bags on thier head but they were still fans

fin13
05-18-2011, 07:59 PM

you are a ****ing idiot

SR 7
05-19-2011, 02:09 AM
You do realize that we had the best turnovever ratio and made the playoffs with this regime in 2008, right? we've been hit bad with the "injury bug" the past two years and this FO is still structuring our team. This is NOT the same as the "Wanny" years. You don't know sh*t.

We had a top 3-5 defense. We had fielder at QB, mow we have Henne with a top 7 defense.

SR 7
05-19-2011, 02:10 AM
you are a ****ing idiot

And u are what? Smart bc u can call someone an idiot on a message board? Lmao

NY8123
05-19-2011, 08:10 AM
I had a feeling this thread was destine for these parts!

Joe from WY
05-19-2011, 09:45 PM

annuthrrr fynne prawwduckt uf th Kommiefurrnya skuul syztmm...lol...an beefrrr yu goh "yurr a dummmm rdnek frm Wyoming!"...eyll reemynt yuuu tht ey rnn a suksessfull kol myn en Wyoming...an ammm ntt a jizzmopprr lyk yuu...lol

Joe from WY
05-19-2011, 10:12 PM
fllr...wrrr yuu konseevt en a russtee kan?...lol

NY8123
05-20-2011, 08:21 AM
fllr...wrrr yuu konseevt en a russtee kan?...lol

Missed ya down here Joe!

Joe from WY
05-20-2011, 06:21 PM
poar fllr mzzt haf wrrkd hmsllf tuu deth aaat th theetar...lol

Joe from WY
05-20-2011, 06:22 PM