PDA

View Full Version : I punked my teachers today

Bobby Humphrey
05-18-2011, 02:54 PM
I am 14 years old and was at school all day. Then this d*ck of a History teacher I got gives me after-school detention for no reason. I was like … what the heck …. What a douche bag …….. So I am sitting in detention and come up with a plan. I saw this movie once where this high school kid ordered a pizza to be delivered to his high school class. But the teacher obviously wouldn’t’t let him eat it and actually ate the pizza right in front of him.

So I call up my buddy who works for Dominos to put on his Domino shirt and he brings a pizza to school. I met him in the bathroom. My buddy opens up the pizza box and we both wack off and put our man juice all over the pizza. Then I head back to the classroom.

My buddy starts walking down the hall as if he was delivering the pizza and our plan works out great. He is stopped by school staff and questioned on what is going on. My buddy says that he had an order to deliver the pizza to me in detention. Obviously the teachers wouldn’t allow me to have a pizza in detention, so they buy it.

So I am thinking they will take it to the staff room and eat the pizza in private while my DNA penetrates the staff internally. But to my delight the teachers try to teach me a lesson. They actually go out of their way and try to mock me by eating the pizza right in front of me. It was so hilarious to see how they thought they were being so smart …… while unknowingly placing my man potion into their mouths. This one History teacher dude was like licking his lips enjoying the moment so much. He had such a look of satisfaction on his face …… man …… if he only knew what he was eating ………..

Then to top off a pretty good day that night my buddy and I took the money the teachers gave him for the pizza and scored a bag of weed.

Good times. Good times.

fatkirstyalley
05-18-2011, 02:56 PM
Lies

Tunaphish429
05-18-2011, 03:00 PM
Did you see me in my Cam Wake jersey?

Ricky_Fan34
05-18-2011, 03:02 PM
http://www.finheaven.com/images/imported/2011/07/NotSureifserious-1.jpg

tylerdolphin
05-18-2011, 03:07 PM
Cliffs:

Bumpus guzzled down Bobby Humphrie's man goo

Tunaphish429
05-18-2011, 03:11 PM
Sounds like the start of a great 80's movie.

WISfinfan13
05-18-2011, 03:24 PM
Whether true or not. LMAO

Arsenal WV
05-18-2011, 03:29 PM
I am 14 years old and was at school all day. Then this d*ck of a History teacher I got gives me after-school detention for no reason. I was like … what the heck …. What a douche bag …….. So I am sitting in detention and come up with a plan. I saw this movie once where this high school kid ordered a pizza to be delivered to his high school class. But the teacher obviously wouldn’t’t let him eat it and actually ate the pizza right in front of him.

So I call up my buddy who works for Dominos to put on his Domino shirt and he brings a pizza to school. I met him in the bathroom. My buddy opens up the pizza box and we both wack off and put our man juice all over the pizza. Then I head back to the classroom.

My buddy starts walking down the hall as if he was delivering the pizza and our plan works out great. He is stopped by school staff and questioned on what is going on. My buddy says that he had an order to deliver the pizza to me in detention. Obviously the teachers wouldn’t allow me to have a pizza in detention, so they buy it.

So I am thinking they will take it to the staff room and eat the pizza in private while my DNA penetrates the staff internally. But to my delight the teachers try to teach me a lesson. They actually go out of their way and try to mock me by eating the pizza right in front of me. It was so hilarious to see how they thought they were being so smart …… while unknowingly placing my man potion into their mouths. This one History teacher dude was like licking his lips enjoying the moment so much. He had such a look of satisfaction on his face …… man …… if he only knew what he was eating ………..

Then to top off a pretty good day that night my buddy and I took the money the teachers gave him for the pizza and scored a bag of weed.

Good times. Good times.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CwTOfQ-izgA

KDog13
05-18-2011, 05:04 PM
I am 14 years old

It says your 90, your story doesn't Add up from the START! :ponder:

Locke
05-18-2011, 07:54 PM
Guess none of you saw the thread Bumpus started a few days ago...

Bumpus
05-18-2011, 10:16 PM
:lol:

You get points for humor, but I'm still loosening the lug nuts on your tricycle.

PhinsPhan11
05-18-2011, 10:29 PM
Funny, I heard this same story a couple days ago.

WeVie
05-19-2011, 12:20 AM
This is such a great story. So you don't just happen to go to a school in Wheeling do you? :lol::lol:

So Bumpus, does that have you thinking, holy balls, what if that kid really did something like that. I am sure he is not that smart but I bet it will at least make you think twice about eating the pizza if something like that happens again huh.

Bumpus
05-19-2011, 12:35 AM
Since there was no Canadian bacon on the pie - clearly the silly Canuck has taken one too many slapshots to the melon, eh?

WeVie
05-19-2011, 12:42 AM
Since there was no Canadian bacon on the pie - clearly the silly Canuck has taken one too many slapshots to the melon, eh?

Speaking of slapshots, my home town Checkers got swept by the Senators