PDA

View Full Version : We are all Titans Fans now......

Section126
01-05-2004, 11:44 AM
Let's go McNair......

Freak Rules.....

Let's Truck'em Eddie....

Kick their A$$!!!!!!!!!

I can't stand another second of these goofballs and their freakin' 14-2 record......come on Tennesee, let's end it now!

bigmiamifan
01-05-2004, 11:45 AM
Ah, because you want the Pats to lose? I was gonna say, I'm a Colts fan in these playoffs, I think they have a great shot to go all the way. But I do want to see the Pats fall :)

Section126
01-05-2004, 11:51 AM
I just feel Ill when those guys win.......I can't stand Brady....seeing him on the Rose Bowl Sideline made me wanna puke........

I cannot take another minute of Bellicrap, and that fatso Weis in their Hooded Sweatshirts.....

Please go away!!!!!!!!!!

Them winning the Super Bowl would be a calamity.

scodoublet
01-05-2004, 12:05 PM
patsys luck will run out!
Green Bay has taken over the luck spot!
Green Bay vs Indy in the SuperBowl!

jbond
01-05-2004, 12:10 PM
Hell yeah.....Go Titans / Colts :)

dolphan39
01-05-2004, 12:11 PM
:nesucks: - they are the only team to root hard ag left

of course, I am still pissed at Indy for losing to Denver in week 16 :fire:

Superself
01-05-2004, 12:11 PM
Right now I'm just a fan of the game....and Madden! :)

However, I do like to watch the Pats play.
I do not think the Titans have a lot of confidence to win that game.
The Patriots have a very good defense that tends to probe for and locate your weaknesses as the game progress. They lean heavily on a team's tendencies to help create turnovers.

Watch how they breakdown the Titan's blocking scheme during the course of the game to get to both Eddie and Steve.

DolphinzD
01-05-2004, 12:13 PM
I really hope Tennessee can win next weekend.

Dolfan954
01-05-2004, 01:07 PM
I haven't yet developed such hatred for the Pats yet. The rivalry isn't deep seated like the Bills and the Jets; therefore, it doesn't really bother me if they win. I respect that team. They know how to win.

XoPhinsoX
01-05-2004, 01:11 PM
Trust me if they end up winning 2 SB's within 3 years you'll hate them a lot more then the Bills/Jets combined.

I know I will.

run34run
01-05-2004, 01:21 PM
well I hope the Pats win it all, and represent the AFC east with class and bring the super bowl trophy home to the AFC east...I HATE the titans..theyre my most hated team in football...im rootin for the pats to win it all cuz their in our division...

Dolfan954
01-05-2004, 01:23 PM
Originally posted by XoPhinsoX
Trust me if they end up winning 2 SB's within 3 years you'll hate them a lot more then the Bills/Jets combined.

I know I will.

I don't think so. Believe it or not, I actually rooted for them in the 2001 SB. Then again, I do hate St. Louis. (I hate "finesse" teams) It was great to see their pretty little offense get shut down and smacked in the mouth. They didn't want any of that Patriots D after they got punished a few times. They got virtually no YAC.

And the fact that you'll hate them even more if they win another SB...sounds like jealousy more than hate to me.

Dolfan954
01-05-2004, 01:26 PM
Originally posted by run34run
...I HATE the titans..theyre my most hated team in football...

Why?

dreaded34
01-05-2004, 01:31 PM
I really wish everyone could lose!

CirclingWagons
01-05-2004, 01:45 PM
true...anyone but the Pats

I'd most like a Chiefs/Packers superbowl

PhinPhan1227
01-05-2004, 02:08 PM
Originally posted by Dolfan954
I haven't yet developed such hatred for the Pats yet. The rivalry isn't deep seated like the Bills and the Jets; therefore, it doesn't really bother me if they win. I respect that team. They know how to win.

Give it time...Patriots fans are the most annoying fans out there. Whether they're winning or losing, they're just as obnoxious.

DolFan31
01-05-2004, 02:24 PM
I have been a Titans fan since they first became the Titans. I admire the way McNair and Geroge play. The win at all costs style. They are my 2nd favorite team behind my Fins of course.

And it does make me ill to see the Pats win. Please please please beat the Pats.

Sal Lisitano
01-05-2004, 02:27 PM
F the Pats...I HATE them...if you lived in CT you would know why I hate them so much...I can't stand to watch Brady win another SB.

My cousin is a Pats fan and all I heard him say over the holidays was...yeah the Pats are the best team in the NFL...we'll win another SB and no one could beat us...he said he wanted a rematch with the Rams b/c he wanted the Pats to prove that it was no fluke when they beat them last time...then he was being an a$$hole and said...Sal, you live in the Northeast...how could you like the F.ga$$ team with a stupid Dolphin on its helmet...so I really want the Pats to lose bad!!! He always bugs the $hit out of me by saying that Brady is better than Marino b/c he won a ring!!! It really pisses me off...so I alway bring up how he used to say the Bledsoe would beat all of Dan's records and...he never talks about that anymore!!!

Here's my reasoning...if you want to call it that...in the past 4 superbowls...the AFC team that got in was beatin by the Fins in the regular season...Titans, Ravens, Pats, Raiders...Miami beat them all...this year the Pats swept Miami...so I hope they don't make it to the SB!!!

Go Fins!!!

CirclingWagons
01-05-2004, 02:30 PM
Originally posted by Sal Lisitano
F the Pats...I HATE them...if you lived in CT you would know why I hate them so much...I can't stand to watch Brady win another SB.

My cousin is a Pats fan and all I heard him say over the holidays was...yeah the Pats are the best team in the NFL...we'll win another SB and no one could beat us...he said he wanted a rematch with the Rams b/c he wanted the Pats to prove that it was no fluke when they beat them last time...then he was being an a$$hole and said...Sal, you live in the Northeast...how could you like the F.ga$$ team with a stupid Dolphin on its helmet...so I really want the Pats to lose bad!!! He always bugs the $hit out of me by saying that Brady is better than Marino b/c he won a ring!!! It really pisses me off...so I alway bring up how he used to say the Bledsoe would beat all of Dan's records and...he never talks about that anymore!!!

Here's my reasoning...if you want to call it that...in the past 4 superbowls...the AFC team that got in was beatin by the Fins in the regular season...Titans, Ravens, Pats, Raiders...Miami beat them all...this year the Pats swept Miami...so I hope they don't make it to the SB!!!

Go Fins!!!
past 5 actually...they beat the 98 Broncos, but the Giants were the ones who halted their 13-0 run

pats4life
01-05-2004, 02:36 PM
Dont hate us because we are good! :)

Sal Lisitano
01-05-2004, 02:36 PM
yep you're right...call it my reasoning or wishful thinking...I just want the Pats out...PERIOD!!!

pats4life
01-05-2004, 02:41 PM
I think all Dolphin fans should cheer for us, we will represent the AFC east with class and honor. We are not a mouthy or arrogant team we just go and play tough hard football and let the chips land where they may.

Sal Lisitano
01-05-2004, 02:43 PM
I don't hate you b/c your good put I just can't take my cousin always running his mouth at every family gathering about the freakin Pats!!! And how great Brady is...he already has him as a sure lock to the Hall of Fame...I hope he falls flat on his face!!! He's cocky as hell but he never used to say $hit about his Pats...they were a horrible horrible horrible team and organization...they sucked and then they won the SB....and he just could not $hut up...Before it was...Bledsoe is great and he'll beat Marino's records and win a SB...that did not happen. He never expected Brady to win one and out of no where...he did...now they're 14-2 and unstoppable acording to him...I want them to flop really really really bad!!!

I hate everthing about the Pats...everything!!!

They are 14-2 but could EASILY be 9-7...I do respect the team and they are good...but not as great as everyone has made them out to be...IMO!!!

rhadaddy
01-05-2004, 02:43 PM
so we can inteview Scott Pioli, otherwise it doesn't matter, I'm rooting for TENN or the Colts to win it all.

pats4life
01-05-2004, 02:46 PM
Originally posted by Sal Lisitano
I don't hate you b/c your good put I just can't take my cousin always running his mouth at every family gathering about the freakin Pats!!! And how great Brady is...he already has him as a sure lock to the Hall of Fame...I hope he falls flat on his face!!! He's cocky as hell but he never used to say $hit about his Pats...they were a horrible horrible horrible team and organization...they sucked and then they won the SB....and he just could not $hut up...Before it was...Bledsoe is great and he'll beat Marino's records and win a SB...that did not happen. He never expected Brady to win one and out of no where...he did...now they're 14-2 and unstoppable acording to him...I want them to flop really really really bad!!!

I hate everthing about the Pats...everything!!!

They are 14-2 but could EASILY be 9-7...I do respect the team and they are good...but not as great as everyone has made them out to be...IMO!!!

Sounds like you should hate your cousin not the Patriots :lol:

Sal Lisitano
01-05-2004, 02:57 PM
well he like the Pats so...i gotta hate his team...well, hate is a tough word..its more dislike than anything!!!

njfinfan
01-05-2004, 04:25 PM
Originally posted by DolphinzD
I really hope Tennessee can win next weekend.

...a Philly/KC superbowl? I just have that feeling. We'll soon see!

Jpex
01-05-2004, 04:52 PM
I'm a Dolphins fan in Western Massachusetts and my wife is a huge Patriots fan. I live a rough football-watching life. 2 years ago, I rooted for the Pats to beat the Rams because they were the underdogs and Martz was WAY too cocky. Before that I liked the Rams in the 1999 Superbowl because I like Warner. But now, things have changed about the Pats. The Pats winning another Superbowl while we get squat pisses me off! This is not because I hate the Pats...I still feel kindof indifferent about them. I just don't want to see another "Packers of the 60s", "Steelers of the 70s", or "49ers of the 80s" type dynasty for New England. The way the NFL is set up is that there should be a DIFFERENT champ every season and everyone feels their team has a shot a the Superbowl each February-August. Dynasties ruin an established sport and dynasty teams just attract envy and/or hatred. Look at MLB now. You either love the Yankees or hate them. (hater here) Patriots and Pats fans, please just enjoy your miracle season, stop rubbing it in, and let someone else have a championship.

Keypusher
01-05-2004, 04:58 PM
for the reasons stated by 954. God, think how much we'd love them if they were the fins -- 14-2 with that talent? You have to respect winning.

pats4life
01-05-2004, 05:07 PM
Originally posted by Jpex
I'm a Dolphins fan in Western Massachusetts and my wife is a huge Patriots fan. I live a rough football-watching life. 2 years ago, I rooted for the Pats to beat the Rams because they were the underdogs and Martz was WAY too cocky. Before that I liked the Rams in the 1999 Superbowl because I like Warner. But now, things have changed about the Pats. The Pats winning another Superbowl while we get squat pisses me off! This is not because I hate the Pats...I still feel kindof indifferent about them. I just don't want to see another "Packers of the 60s", "Steelers of the 70s", or "49ers of the 80s" type dynasty for New England. The way the NFL is set up is that there should be a DIFFERENT champ every season and everyone feels their team has a shot a the Superbowl each February-August. Dynasties ruin an established sport and dynasty teams just attract envy and/or hatred. Look at MLB now. You either love the Yankees or hate them. (hater here) Patriots and Pats fans, please just enjoy your miracle season, stop rubbing it in, and let someone else have a championship.

If you are old enough I bet you were not complaing when the dolphins won back to back super bowls in the 70's ;)

Jpex
01-05-2004, 05:11 PM
Sadly, I was born after that. I became a Dolphins fan in 1984, so all I have known is heartbreak.

American Heart
01-05-2004, 05:16 PM
as long as an AFC team wins the superbowl, Packers vs. Colts, Colts 42 Packers 28

Section126
01-05-2004, 05:19 PM
Tennesee vs. Carolina/Eagles (a first timers bowl)

Jpex
01-05-2004, 05:24 PM
Eagles have been to the Superbowl before back in 81' I believe. Jaworski was their QB.

Jpex
01-05-2004, 05:27 PM
That being said, I would like to see Panthers vs. Titans. Colts have many AFL titles.

upstart
01-05-2004, 05:52 PM
ummm....I hate to tell you guys this but the Pats are going to
be better next year.Rosey Colven and David Patten will be back.
And I can't see loseing 14 starters in the 1st 2 weeks next
year.The Pats have the crows 1st pic (21-25) and hopefully
the 32 pic. and a ton of 2,3,4 pics.

life is good

Sal Lisitano
01-05-2004, 06:02 PM
yeah and all those close games the Pats won this year...won't happen again buddy so you better hope they do it now b/c things should not fall into place like they did for you this season.

Oh and you stupid sig says it all...2 SB in 3 years...hmm you're sounding like my dumba$$ cousin now...don't be so sure of yourself or your team.

Oh and I wish your Patsies Bad Luck for the rest of the post season!!!

Center
01-05-2004, 06:08 PM
Having been a Houston resident when Bud Adams moved the team to Tennessee, and wouldn't even let the new team be the Oilers...

I don't like the Titans. Nothing personal, I loved them when they were the Houston Oilers, but...if they win, Bud Adams wins. I don't like that.

And a general question. People don't seem to like the Chiefs. Why is that?

Chambers34Phins
01-05-2004, 07:00 PM
Yea, I want the titans to win just to knock the pats out. But I'd like to see the Colts take it since Miami is out.

Jpex
01-05-2004, 09:01 PM
And a general question. People don't seem to like the Chiefs. Why is that?

If I recall correctly, the Chefs knocked the Dolphins out of the playoffs in 1994 WildCard game (at JRS!). I remember that heartbreaking loss to Montana and the Chefs. Now they have Priest Holmes (overrated, RW is better) and "The Crying Man" Vermeil as their coach. Plus they can't stop the run. If it wasn't for Dante Hall they wouldn't even be AFC West Champs! Just say no to the Chefs! (That's right....Chefs.....like in the Snickers commercial)

Zachspac54
01-06-2004, 12:13 AM
sorry as much as i hate the pats there going to beat Tenn,iam sorry the Titans are not as good there just as lucky to be still playing,co-mvp mcnair thats a joke how many tds did mcnair throw Sat 3 ohhh know that was INTS what did the real MVP throw5 TDS oh ya thats MANNING, indy vs pats=indy wins packers vs rams=packers
INDY all the way

Center
01-06-2004, 12:34 AM

If I recall correctly, the Chefs knocked the Dolphins out of the playoffs in 1994 WildCard game (at JRS!). I remember that heartbreaking loss to Montana and the Chefs. Now they have Priest Holmes (overrated, RW is better) and "The Crying Man" Vermeil as their coach. Plus they can't stop the run. If it wasn't for Dante Hall they wouldn't even be AFC West Champs! Just say no to the Chefs! (That's right....Chefs.....like in the Snickers commercial)

So one loss ten years ago? Wow.

As for the rest, yeah, they might not be very good at certain aspects of the game, but I've not had reason to hate them. I'll root for the Chiefs any day over the Broncos....

Hellion
01-06-2004, 05:17 AM

If I recall correctly, the Chefs knocked the Dolphins out of the playoffs in 1994 WildCard game (at JRS!). I remember that heartbreaking loss to Montana and the Chefs.

Ummm, I don't know what you are talking about that never happened. :confused:

See for your self Miami won 27-17, it was the Chargers they lost to IN San Diego. I believe that was Montana's last game.

http://www.nfl.com/history/standings/1994

The winner of the Tenn. VS NE game will represent the AFC in the superbowl, Why? Defense Defense, Go Titans!!