PDA

View Full Version : How to Tell Real Breasts from Fake

WeVie
05-27-2011, 09:55 AM
Because sometimes it's just hard to tell.

4hyiq9suWWQ

Bumpus
05-27-2011, 10:01 AM
I'm gonna go out on a limb here and say, Who cares?!? :lol:

WeVie
05-27-2011, 10:01 AM
Big boobs are big boobs but sometimes ya just wanna know.

Tunaphish429
05-27-2011, 10:10 AM
There real, and there fabulous.

WeVie
05-27-2011, 10:15 AM
I have gotta say that I don't think I have ever snuggled up to a big pair of fake boobs.

Tunaphish429
05-27-2011, 10:19 AM
I have gotta say that I don't think I have ever snuggled up to a big pair of fake boobs.

Me either...Honestly I do care if they are real or not....Its just like if you wore a hair piece..Does not matter how it looks...

You still know.. But to me it only matters if the girl I was dating had real ones or not...I would not throw a girl out of bed for it..I just dont think I could be with a girl long term who had them done..

NY8123
05-27-2011, 11:35 AM
I love *******, Boobs, Knocker, Melons, Baby Feeders, Breast, Fun Bags, Bosoms, Mammilla, Teats, Racks, Hooters, Cans, Juggs, Tatas, Bazookas, Twins.

I am captin' from way back a motor boatin' SOB! Love em' all shapes, sizes, colors, textures!

The best part about real or fake is unsnapping that strap and burying your head in there!

Bumpus
05-27-2011, 12:47 PM
I love *******, Boobs, Knocker, Melons, Baby Feeders, Breast, Fun Bags, Bosoms, Mammilla, Teats, Racks, Hooters, Cans, Juggs, Tatas, Bazookas, Twins.

I am captin' from way back a motor boatin' SOB! Love em' all shapes, sizes, colors, textures!

The best part about real or fake is unsnapping that strap and burying your head in there!

This man understands! :up:

Arsenal WV
05-27-2011, 03:42 PM
Funny enough, JCane and I were having a similar conversation about this the other night :lol:

Bumpus
05-27-2011, 04:58 PM
Funny enough, JCane and I were having a similar conversation about this the other night :lol:

:lol: So which one of you is gay, and cares if they're real or not? :rimshot:

Bumpus
05-27-2011, 04:59 PM

:lol: So which one of you is gay, and cares if they're real or not? :rimshot:

JCane
05-27-2011, 05:11 PM

I have a couple of times. Fake boobs look great...but they're not the same in the end.

Either way, I don't complain.

WeVie
05-27-2011, 05:28 PM
Me either...Honestly I do care if they are real or not....Its just like if you wore a hair piece..Does not matter how it looks...

You still know.. But to me it only matters if the girl I was dating had real ones or not...I would not throw a girl out of bed for it..I just dont think I could be with a girl long term who had them done..

I am trying to talk to my wife into getting some. She want them but here is the debate. She only wants to kinda even them up and maybe go a little bigger. I say even them up because as with a lot of women, one is a little bigger than the other.

I say if we pay for them, we gotta go at least one cup size.

Arsenal WV
05-27-2011, 05:40 PM
Well our conversation was more along the lines of whether it was either a penis or just flappy vag skin

WeVie
05-29-2011, 09:08 PM
Well our conversation was more along the lines of whether it was either a penis or just flappy vag skin

Huh?

Bumpus
05-29-2011, 10:36 PM

:lol: Just saw this & started laughing my arse off.

My boys & the table looked at me like I was nuts. (go figure)

I started trying to explain, but quickly gave up & just said "**** it, a Mia fan just said something funny" ... They lost interest.

Anyway ... :up:

WeVie
05-30-2011, 01:38 AM
WeVie is still scratching his head cause I have no idea where that came from.

Noodle Arm
05-30-2011, 04:05 PM
How to Tell Real Breasts from Fake??

Easy. Just place them here *points to face*

Arsenal WV
05-30-2011, 04:48 PM
The question arose if it were possible if, one night your were drunker than piss and took a "hot chick" home and started hitting it from the back in the pooper. And then when you finished and turned on the lights, you realized she used to/still does have a penis. I argued the fact that maybe she has a massive roast beef curtain and it resembles a penis. Or maybe she has a penis and it resembles a flappy roast beef curtain.

WeVie
05-30-2011, 05:38 PM
The question arose if it were possible if, one night your were drunker than piss and took a "hot chick" home and started hitting it from the back in the pooper. And then when you finished and turned on the lights, you realized she used to/still does have a penis. I argued the fact that maybe she has a massive roast beef curtain and it resembles a penis. Or maybe she has a penis and it resembles a flappy roast beef curtain.

I don't even want to think about something like that. That is just scary.