PDA

View Full Version : You Bucket List?

WeVie
05-29-2011, 12:55 AM
So what do you want to do that you have yet to do? anything big or little.

I wanna go to the Super Bowl and see the Fins win it.
I wanna go see a game in Miami and soon too
I want to go to an old school barber and get a hot lather straight razor shave
I wanna go to Disney World
I wanna sky dive
I wanna ride a hot air balloon
I wanna drive a NASCAR for a few laps
I wanna bang about three chicks at the same time. More if possible:chuckle:
I wanna drive a Dodge Viper
I wanna go to Vegas and stay at the Bellagio
I wanna go to Europe and see castles and other awesome stuff
I wanna run in a 5K and I am going to sometime this year.
I wanna have a cage fight. Boy would I get my a$$ kicked but still. Every guy should do it at least one time right?
I wanna get in the ring and have a wrestling match WWE style
I wanna bench press 275 pounds.

And Damn it!!! I want to see a 3D movie but unless I get a new eye, it's never gonna happen

WeVie
05-30-2011, 08:29 AM
So you guys have did everything you wanna do huh?

DisturbedShifty
05-30-2011, 08:39 AM
I want to goto a Dolphins home game, at least once. Never been to an NFL for that matter.

I would like to goto Australia.

That's about it for now.

CedarPhin
05-30-2011, 01:11 PM
I want to see the Dolphins win the Super Bowl
I want to go to the Shaolin Temple in China to see all of the various sculptures and things they have around there
I'd like to take a train across Morocco.
I'd like to see the basement of the Roman Coliseum.
I'd like to see some Revolutionary War sites.
I'd like to see the double coconuts and topless chicks on the Seychelles Islands.
I'd like to go wander around the mountains of Nepal.
Sky diving would be an awesome thing.
I've always wanted to visit Boston. (I hate all of their sports teams, but I've heard it's a pretty cool town).
I'd like to take the old Hippie Trail across Asia, but that's pretty much damn near impossible now and looks like it will be for the forseeable future.

Those are a few of mine.

ROADRUNNER
05-30-2011, 03:44 PM
I want to move to America...............:D

Arsenal WV
05-30-2011, 04:54 PM
So does Tyler. Just to gain citizenship.

CedarPhin
05-30-2011, 05:09 PM
The WWE-style match is something I've always wanted to do as well.

WeVie
05-30-2011, 05:37 PM
You have one I forgot about Cedar. I would love to see the Roman Coliseum.

CedarPhin
05-30-2011, 07:38 PM
When I was there, you could only walk on this platform up above the basement where they kept all the gladiators, animals, etc. at. Now, you can actually go through the basement and look at all the chambers and such. You used to be able to go through the basement back in the 60s and 70s, because my grandparents told me about their trip through there.

The other thing I'd like to see in Rome is that new part of Nero's Golden House that they just uncovered, that and the royal family of Ancient Rome's mausoleum that's still pretty much intact.

You literally have to spend a month there to see alot of things, but even then there's **** you'll see that you don't read about. Like one day I was there, my brother and I were taking some back roads from the Pantheon, and there's this absolutely GIGANTIC hole, and in the hole there's like 4 or so buildings from ancient times, and there were about 1000 cats down in the bottom of it just wandering around. But in that hole in the building furthest to the right is where Caesar got murdered at, next to the Temple of Money. There's still paintings and **** in the buildings too, which is really awesome.

I love that place.

Valandui
05-30-2011, 07:57 PM
I'd like to go to Norway at some point.

WeVie
05-30-2011, 08:15 PM
When I was there, you could only walk on this platform up above the basement where they kept all the gladiators, animals, etc. at. Now, you can actually go through the basement and look at all the chambers and such. You used to be able to go through the basement back in the 60s and 70s, because my grandparents told me about their trip through there.

The other thing I'd like to see in Rome is that new part of Nero's Golden House that they just uncovered, that and the royal family of Ancient Rome's mausoleum that's still pretty much intact.

You literally have to spend a month there to see alot of things, but even then there's **** you'll see that you don't read about. Like one day I was there, my brother and I were taking some back roads from the Pantheon, and there's this absolutely GIGANTIC hole, and in the hole there's like 4 or so buildings from ancient times, and there were about 1000 cats down in the bottom of it just wandering around. But in that hole in the building furthest to the right is where Caesar got murdered at, next to the Temple of Money. There's still paintings and **** in the buildings too, which is really awesome.

I love that place.

Rome is a must visit place. I really hope I get to go there one of these days.

Bumpus
05-30-2011, 11:20 PM
- Catch a marlin.
- Travel through Europe.
- Get a brand of beer named after me.
- Eat an endangered species.
- Enter the WSOP Main Event.
- Moon a nun.
- Kick Tom Brady square in the balls.
- Meet RDS.
- Start a cult.
- Taunt Joe Namath with a cold beer in a frosted glass mug.
- Spend a month at the Playboy Mansion.
- See Dave Wannstedt through the crosshairs of my scope.

... Just to name a few. :lol:

WeVie
05-31-2011, 01:14 AM
- Catch a marlin.
- Travel through Europe.
- Get a brand of beer named after me.
- Eat an endangered species.
- Enter the WSOP Main Event.
- Moon a nun.
- Kick Tom Brady square in the balls.
- Meet RDS.
- Start a cult.
- Taunt Joe Namath with a cold beer in a frosted glass mug.
- Spend a month at the Playboy Mansion.
- See Dave Wannstedt through the crosshairs of my scope.

... Just to name a few. :lol:

I really need to add those to my list, but I would be very happy with one day at the PB mansion.

PhinzN703
05-31-2011, 09:49 AM
Dolphins Super Bowl.

Period

Tunaphish429
05-31-2011, 10:01 AM
2 Chicks at one time..

Dolphins win SB.

Go to Japan.

Go to Italy.

Help make children.

Watch another NFL Game.

WeVie
05-31-2011, 10:36 AM
2 Chicks at one time..

Dolphins win SB.

Go to Japan.

Go to Italy.

Help make children.

Watch another NFL Game.

At least with that one, you can gets lots of practice, that way when it's time, you can get it right.

Bumpus
05-31-2011, 11:49 AM
I really need to add those to my list, but I would be very happy with one day at the PB mansion.

Then you should have voted for Bumpus. Hef hosts all of my victory parties. :up:

My Lounge party in '09 was insane!

WeVie
05-31-2011, 12:36 PM
Then you should have voted for Bumpus. Hef hosts all of my victory parties. :up:

My Lounge party in '09 was insane!

If only that were true.

CedarPhin
05-31-2011, 12:59 PM
Before **** got ****ed up royally in North Africa/Middle East, I really wanted to go wander the mountains around Libya and look at the various Roman ruins there and the bizarre animals they have living around there.

Probably won't happen now unless I dress up like a Libyan sympathizer or a rebel.

NY8123
05-31-2011, 04:31 PM
I want ice and 6 frosty cold Coors lights in my bucket and then in about 45 mins. I want another bucket.

PhinzN703
05-31-2011, 05:11 PM
Help make children.

:lol:

What are you, a toy maker?

Bumpus
05-31-2011, 06:15 PM
If only that were true.

Are you insinuating that my campaign promises are somehow less than genuine?!?

Bumpus
05-31-2011, 06:18 PM
I want ice and 6 frosty cold Coors lights in my bucket and then in about 45 mins. I want another bucket.

:lol: Once again, 8123 gets it! :up:

http://www.finheaven.com/images/imported/2011/06/CharlieSheenWinningPoster-1.jpg

WeVie
06-01-2011, 01:30 AM
Are you insinuating that my campaign promises are somehow less than genuine?!?

I am just saying......................

NY8123
06-01-2011, 08:28 AM
:lol: Once again, 8123 gets it! :up:

http://www.finheaven.com/images/imported/2011/06/CharlieSheenWinningPoster-1.jpg

Tiger Blood baby, Tiger Blood!

Ricky4Life
06-05-2011, 09:37 PM
I have never even jumped out of an airplane but I would love to try this:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X7A5tXcoJ0g
I want to take a ride in a Jet Fighter.
I want to see a Great White from a shark cage. (My greatest fear in the world, but study the hell out of them when I was a kid, and I have lived here in AZ my whole life, lol.)
I want to make it back to Miami to see a game. (Have never been to the state even.)
I want to see the Dolphins win a SB.
I want to go the the Carribean, Alaska, Europe and Brazil.
Those are a few I can think of off the top of my head.

WeVie
06-05-2011, 10:03 PM
Run The Warrior Dash in on my list now that I know what it is and I shall do that in August.