PDA

View Full Version : Share some wife stories.

Phinatic8u
06-04-2011, 08:37 PM
Now I know if your married or have a long term girlfriend, they have done something to piss you off.

Now my wife, who I love dearly, sometimes, or every couple of days, filled my brand new $60,000 truck up with gas, now that doesn't sound all that bad, but the truck is a diesel truck not gas. I was so royally pissed the **** off. Now thats not the worse part, the gas ruined my engine, so I was out of $13,000 to repair the truck :(. That was by far the worst thing my wife has ever done to me.

Now what are some of y'alls?

Make em good

:up:

Bumpus
06-04-2011, 08:41 PM
Now I know if your married or have a long term girlfriend, they have done something to piss you off.

Now my wife, who I love dearly, sometimes, or every couple of days, filled my brand new $60,000 truck up with gas, now that doesn't sound all that bad, but the truck is a diesel truck not gas. I was so royally pissed the **** off. Now thats not the worse part, the gas ruined my engine, so I was out of $13,000 to repair the truck :(. That was by far the worst thing my wife has ever done to me.

Make em good

http://www.finheaven.com/clear.gif

:lol:

Phinatic8u
06-04-2011, 08:42 PM
http://www.finheaven.com/clear.gif

I seriously thought about it..

It lights up diesel only when its low on fuel.

She's a dumb braud

Bumpus
06-04-2011, 08:42 PM
:lol: On second thought, why was she driving your brand new truck in the first place?

:confused:

Phinatic8u
06-04-2011, 08:44 PM
:lol: On second thought, why was she driving your brand new truck in the first place?

:confused:

She went to the grocery store and didn't feel like taking her car. SO she took my truck and ****ed it up.

She still hasn't gave me the make up head

Bobby Humphrey
06-05-2011, 06:34 AM
Wife stories …… I could be typing all week ……..

My wifie isn’t from Canada. So she moves to Canada to shack up with me and finds out this is a cold butt country. I send her off to the local grocery store to pick up a few things. She finds that some of the fresh vegetables are on sale so she buys a boat load of em, more then we could ever eat in a reasonable amount of time.

But not to worry, she has a plan. She leaves the fresh vegetables in the garage on a minus fourty day to freeze them with plans of un-freezing them when needed.

Man, raw uncooked defrosted veggies taste great! It did the weirdest thing to the cabbage. It turned black and bowling ball like. Once un-froze it was like eating old man butt …… not that I would know what that tasted like mind you …….

WeVie
06-05-2011, 10:15 PM

Make em good

Ouch. That has to suck. What made her put gas in it? Surely she knew better right? She owes you a whole lot of head, that's for sure.

JCane
06-06-2011, 12:09 AM
Thankfully, I can't share any.

tylerdolphin
06-06-2011, 12:14 AM
brb, texting half my class from HS.

WeVie
06-06-2011, 12:27 AM
I am sure I have some but I can't think of any right off the top of my head..

Phinatic8u
06-06-2011, 12:54 AM
Ouch. That has to suck. What made her put gas in it? Surely she knew better right? She owes you a whole lot of head, that's for sure.

It was the first week we had it, She didn't know I bought a diesel.

WeVie
06-06-2011, 01:35 AM
It was the first week we had it, She didn't know I bought a diesel.

That's not so bad. Knowing how a woman thinks, I bet she blamed it all on you for now making it clear to her which type of fuel to put in it?

CedarPhin
06-06-2011, 11:19 AM
Thankfully, I can't share any.

Same here.

NY8123
06-06-2011, 11:31 AM
Divorced her, don't have one now = perfect. End of story.

She went to the grocery store and didn't feel like taking her car. SO she took my truck and ****ed it up.

She still hasn't gave me the make up head

and dude a **** up this big = anal.

Dolfan3773
06-06-2011, 12:27 PM

Make em good

:bobdole:...that's all I have to say

Joe from WY
06-06-2011, 04:17 PM
mai whyfe psseezz mee awf tuuu nooo eent summm tymsss...lol...ey mder steyyy at hrrr sizturrrs....lol...sheee gafe mee hed an watshd th Cowpokes gmme at th Wrrr laytrr awnnn tht weeek...lol

Bumpus
06-06-2011, 04:24 PM
mai whyfe psseezz mee awf tuuu nooo eent summm tymsss...lol...ey mder steyyy at hrrr sizturrrs....lol...sheee gafe mee hed an watshd th Cowpokes gmme at th Wrrr laytrr awnnn tht weeek...lol

Buute, ded shee swallaw? lol

Joe from WY
06-06-2011, 04:29 PM
...lol....shiii spytt...lol

Bumpus
06-06-2011, 10:54 PM
Wife stories …… I could be typing all week ……..

My wifie isn’t from Canada. So she moves to Canada to shack up with me and finds out this is a cold butt country. I send her off to the local grocery store to pick up a few things. She finds that some of the fresh vegetables are on sale so she buys a boat load of em, more then we could ever eat in a reasonable amount of time.

But not to worry, she has a plan. She leaves the fresh vegetables in the garage on a minus fourty day to freeze them with plans of un-freezing them when needed.

Man, raw uncooked defrosted veggies taste great! It did the weirdest thing to the cabbage. It turned black and bowling ball like. Once un-froze it was like eating old man butt …… not that I would know what that tasted like mind you …….

Yeah right. Canada has no vegetables. Let alone room in cold storage for them:

http://www.finheaven.com/images/imported/2011/06/funny_beer_photo_16-1.jpg
(One of the few redeeming points :lol:)