PDA

View Full Version : New "Mother of the Year" Nominee

Vaark
06-07-2011, 07:23 AM
Leaves tot in car for an hour with dead body to shoot up in dirty gas station restroom - then passes out. Almost makes Casey Anthony look responsible!

http://www.finheaven.com/images/imported/2011/06/29zudqh-1.jpg

Tunaphish429
06-07-2011, 07:55 AM
Awful and disgusting...Drugs are bad mmkay?

DisturbedShifty
06-07-2011, 08:23 AM
Wow... Just, wow...:bobdole:

Bumpus
06-07-2011, 08:28 AM
She needs to stop wasting my oxygen.

Gonzo
06-07-2011, 09:51 AM
Yet she'll probably get out within a couple months and get her kid back. Hopefully they don't check for shanks too often in that jail.

Also, the Times-Picayune needs spell/grammar check.

WeVie
06-07-2011, 09:55 AM
It's a shame just anyone can have a child. Someone like that should have her vagina burned off so she can't ever reproduce again.

SpurzN703
06-07-2011, 09:56 AM
I'd hit it

Steveo 90
06-07-2011, 10:10 AM
it's incredible how many people ***** about there mom's but wait..........they could have had this winner

CedarPhin
06-07-2011, 11:17 AM
Some people should not have kids.

Tunaphish429
06-07-2011, 11:32 AM
It's a shame just anyone can have a child. Someone like that should have her vagina burned off so she can't ever reproduce again.

The problem is the drugs..Ppl who are addicted will do anything for them...Addicts dont care who they hurt..

We need rehabs for ppl who are addicted not prisons..

CedarPhin
06-07-2011, 11:34 AM
The problem too is that too many people have kids and think of them as simply objects that they can use in conflicts, and as excuses, rather than being there for their kids. If you're going to treat your kids like **** and be an ******* to them, why even have them at all?

I agree though, they should put these people in rehabs, not prisons. Prison doesn't do **** except make them worse people.

Tunaphish429
06-07-2011, 11:40 AM
The problem too is that too many people have kids and think of them as simply objects that they can use in conflicts, and as excuses, rather than being there for their kids. If you're going to treat your kids like **** and be an ******* to them, why even have them at all?

I agree though, they should put these people in rehabs, not prisons. Prison doesn't do **** except make them worse people.

Yea your right about that as well..Some ppl have kids and expect that they can control them...If you treat your kids right they will treat you right...

Parenting is not easy but its not rocket science either.. Effort is needed..Like George Carlin said there is no one more full of crap than parents..Cause they have it both ways..If the Kid turns out to be great, it was all cause of them..If the kid is a **** up then they had nothing to do with it..I hope this kid can get good parenting from someone else or hope his mom can clean up her act...If not the cycle will continue.