PDA

View Full Version : Mob Invasion West Village, NYC

Vaark
06-08-2011, 08:56 AM
Unfukcingreal!

These violent "flash mobs" seem to be an outgrowth of the goofy dancing versions and now resonating as a growing trend.

Would "shoot to kill" as a deterrent be an overreaction or a necessary last recourse if it came to that? What I do know is that if I owned a store I'd definitely be strapped and not too inclined to show much restraint if as the victim of this type thuggery my plain as day warning signs were ignored.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hXpIRZChpKk

Arsenal WV
06-08-2011, 08:59 AM
C.C.L.

Get one and shoot to kill.

Valandui
06-08-2011, 09:09 AM
C.C.L.

Get one and shoot to kill.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gvJt9IqoGVU

PhinzN703
06-08-2011, 12:07 PM
Prosecute 'em all. Then execute 'em all

CedarPhin
06-08-2011, 12:25 PM
They did all sorts of **** in Chicago too. Lock 'em up.

NY8123
06-08-2011, 12:57 PM
Ever see what a 12 guage half load of rock salt does? It would solve all kinds of problems like this!

Vaark
06-08-2011, 12:58 PM
They did all sorts of **** in Chicago too. Lock 'em up.

I saw that; they also wreaked havoc in a theme park in Alabama. Back when Abby Hoffman and the hippies were fomenting civil unrest during the presidential convention in Chicago way back when, Mayor Daily (the original one) made it clear that he was giving his police department permission to shoot to kill if necessary. Apparently those violent demonstrations stopped dead in their tracks. I'm a firm believer that sometimes force must be met with great force .

Bumpus
06-08-2011, 02:15 PM
Meh ... Why do guns always have to be the answer?

In this particular case, I feel the use of a cattle prod would prove much more fun. Think about it - just walking around cackling and zapping any mother****er you get close to. :lol:

Side note: In a donut shop? Really? "Hmm ... where are the cops least likely to catch us?" :bobdole:

NY8123
06-08-2011, 02:55 PM
Meh ... Why do guns always have to be the answer?

In this particular case, I feel the use of a cattle prod would prove much more fun. Think about it - just walking around cackling and zapping any mother****er you get close to. :lol:

Side note: In a donut shop? Really? "Hmm ... where are the cops least likely to catch us?" :bobdole:

I am lazy, you have to walk with a cattle prod, with a gun it does all the traveling for you at a much faster rate of speed.

Bumpus
06-08-2011, 07:59 PM
I am lazy, you have to walk with a cattle prod, with a gun it does all the traveling for you at a much faster rate of speed.

Yeah, but anyone can just shoot somebody.

A cattle prod shows style! :lol: