PDA

View Full Version : has anybody heard from flyin11!

dolfan06
03-31-2002, 01:36 AM
i even sent him an email and got no answer, hope everything is cool!:goof:

miadphan13
03-31-2002, 03:15 AM
He is really busy with his NASCAR racing. He will be back when the season starts. I check on him at least once a week. :)

iceblizzard69
03-31-2002, 11:16 AM
I was wondering the same thing, but I thought he said something about moving.

dolfan06
03-31-2002, 12:13 PM
Originally posted by miadphan13
He is really busy with his NASCAR racing. He will be back when the season starts. I check on him at least once a week. :) i was rather concerned, especially since he talks about his health not being the best. already have one dolphin pal in NY that has diabetes real bad and i haven't heard from him in almost a year. his email address isn't any good anymore either!:(

miadphan13
03-31-2002, 12:51 PM
Flyin11 did move about 2 weeks after he mentioned it. He likes his new apartment better and seems to be doing fine. He just doesn't get into all the offseason football stuff because NASCAR keeps him busy. He does that online racing league with all those cool cars he has shown us. I told him about Ricky and he was happy. :)

iceblizzard69
03-31-2002, 01:07 PM
You mean he didn't know that Ricky was a fin?

dolfan06
03-31-2002, 01:10 PM
Originally posted by iceblizzard69
You mean he didn't know that Ricky was a fin? thats dedication to NASCAR!:goof:

miadphan13
03-31-2002, 03:42 PM
I have been like that in previous seasons myself. I would learn the team lineup after all the final cuts were made.

iceblizzard69
03-31-2002, 06:46 PM
But it would be hard not to know that we acquired Ricky, it was all over ESPN for a few days.

Flyin11
04-01-2002, 11:03 AM
Hey guys...Just been busy with the Nascar league I'm in. I'm doing the screenshots of the races this year again and have been improving the site I do it on. I usually do about 20 + pics of each race and it takes about 2 days for me to get totally through with them. I peek in here from time to time but haven't really had much to talk about since we are in the offseason. I myself usually don't get into the offseason stuff cause so many changes get made and I don't really get into it till the start of the season when I can watch games again. I'll keep up with it through the paper and NFL.com from time to time but right now Nascar has started up and I watch and keep up with that every week. Hey dolfan06....sure my email didn't work? flyin11xenafan@hotmail.com One of my other ones got changed cause AT&T Broadband merged with some other company now and they changed their email address but I don't think I ever gave that one out cause I never used it that much. Miadlphan13 checks on me from time...Thanks to her for that ;) yeah, I have moved...It's not bad...I have gotten into a few shouting at wall matches in the past few days but other than that..walking up the 4 flights of stairs is a chore! :p It's very nice not to have anyone above me though I can tell you that much! My weekends are usually full with Sat's doing cleanup and Sun's doing laundry and bills so I just don't get too much time to stick around too long. I'm waiting for that big ol tax refund to come back and I'll feel easier. ;) I did know about Ricky Williams and I think it really great. I just hope that we can draft or someway get some people for the OL cause no one could have ran behind us last year...not even Ricky. From what I could tell anyways...I'll be around now and then...popping in and out like popcorn...but I probably won't be around like I was before till the season starts. CYA

Flyin11

dolfan06
04-01-2002, 11:27 AM
just glad to hear everthing is ok!:D

Flyin11
04-01-2002, 01:29 PM
Thanks....Glad you guys still remember me ;) :p :D

dolfan06
04-01-2002, 05:06 PM
Originally posted by Flyin11
Thanks....Glad you guys still remember me ;) :p :D you were the first one i talked to quite entensively, why shouldn't i remember. besides how can i forget, you wouldn't ride with me cause i liked country!:lol:

iceblizzard69
04-01-2002, 05:23 PM
I remember that one 06. :lol:

Flyin11
04-01-2002, 06:20 PM
Originally posted by dolfan06
you were the first one i talked to quite entensively, why shouldn't i remember. besides how can i forget, you wouldn't ride with me cause i liked country!:lol:

LMAO Didn't mean no disrespect when I said that ;) :)

Scrap
04-01-2002, 11:47 PM
We gonna head to a sportsbar or something this season?

Flyin11
04-02-2002, 12:40 AM
Hey man...sure...Maybe the first Jets game ;) :D

dolfan06
04-02-2002, 03:57 AM
Originally posted by Flyin11

LMAO Didn't mean no disrespect when I said that ;) :) i know that, i don't really think anybody could be serious about that. now a smoker, that could be a problem. brian is coming with me and i know he smokes!

miadphan13
04-02-2002, 04:08 AM
Brian smokes!!!!! As in LeftCoastFin???? :mad: I'll have a talk with him!! :lol:

dolfan06
04-02-2002, 04:12 AM
Originally posted by miadphan13
Brian smokes!!!!! As in LeftCoastFin???? :mad: I'll have a talk with him!! :lol: of course he has enough class to go outside, like he did when he was over here at my house! i don't think he's a real heavy smoker!