PDA

View Full Version : Bummer! Looks Like There's Not Gonna Be Any "Happily Ever After" For These 2 Kids

Vaark
06-15-2011, 02:54 PM
Wedding bells won't be ringing at the Playboy mansion as planned. Hugh Hefner, 85, and his betrothed bunny, Crystal Harris, 25, have called off this Saturday's ceremony after a 'nasty' argument, TMZ.com reported June 14.

The multimillionaire mogul and Harris got engaged in December and already mailed custom Swarovski crystal-encrusted invitations to more than 300 guests.

But after their fight, Harris was so steamed she hightailed it out of Hefner's pleasure palace, TMZ reported.

The May-December couple had been dating for more than a year, overlapping with Hefner's relationship with the Shannon twins.

Read more: http://www.nydailynews.com/gossip/galleries/celebrity_breakups_stars_that_are_splitsville/celebrity_breakups_stars_that_are_splitsville.html#ixzz1PN8vpuZv

http://www.finheaven.com/images/imported/2011/06/gal_hefner_harris-1.jpg

Tunaphish429
06-15-2011, 02:58 PM
So gross..Why would any women like that want him?

Money or no money...

Locke
06-15-2011, 03:30 PM
So gross..Why would any women like that want him?

Money or no money...

Put up with his shriveled old balls for a few years and inherit more money than you could ever spend when he dies. Hell, even I could deal with that...

Tunaphish429
06-15-2011, 04:14 PM
Put up with his shriveled old balls for a few years and inherit more money than you could ever spend when he dies. Hell, even I could deal with that...

Lol, Very true..But she is so hot..Its not like she cant get another guy who has money, who is also not as old as her grandfather..

Locke
06-15-2011, 04:17 PM
Lol, Very true..But she is so hot..Its not like she cant get another guy who has money, who is also not as old as her grandfather..

I'd be surprised if she wasn't doing some young dude on the side anyways...

dreday
06-15-2011, 06:40 PM
who wants to be with someone that your scared to go to sleep with because you have to make sure they're still breathing every half hour or so?i guess even the fame and fortune wasn't enough enticement...

cancel that bytch hef and buy another one...

Dolfan3773
06-15-2011, 06:44 PM
She will probably end up hanging herself....slept with her gramps and now life isn't what she had planned.....smh

Bumpus
06-15-2011, 06:54 PM
For Hef, they're a dime-a-dozen.

He'll just move on to triplets.

DisturbedShifty
06-15-2011, 07:05 PM

Actually, I don't think she would get any money. I am pretty sure Hef has everything set up so that his son (kids) get all the money. I think.