PDA

View Full Version : Man robs bank for $1 to get medical care in jail

BAMAPHIN 22
06-21-2011, 01:50 PM
Verone said he wanted police to arrest him.

"Oh yeah. I went in knowing I was going to jail," Verone said.

He is hoping for a three-year sentence. He would then be able to collect Social Security when he got out and said he would head for the beach.

"I've already looked at a condominium. I've spoken to a realtor on Myrtle Beach," Verone said.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/43479572/ns/health-health_care/

Tunaphish429
06-21-2011, 01:53 PM
This is a good one.

Vaark
06-21-2011, 02:27 PM
Too bad he couldn't sneak across the border screaming "emergency" and freeload under EMTAMA - an easier way to secure free health care. By the time he's out sunning and funning in Myrtle Beach, he'll be also fitted with a butt plug.

ROADRUNNER
06-21-2011, 03:18 PM
Man that's hard times.............

Bumpus
06-21-2011, 03:24 PM
Let's see ... The guy with no job & a depleted bank account believes Social Security will pay for a new condo on the beach after he gets out of prison.

Yep, sounds about right.

http://www.finheaven.com/images/imported/2011/06/4133NH996NL_SL500_AA300_-1.jpg

dreday
06-21-2011, 03:39 PM
how is it that criminals have free health care over one who's working paying taxes? this man just pimped a system that's been pimping him...

Perfect23
06-21-2011, 06:51 PM
What a loser.

DisturbedShifty
06-21-2011, 06:52 PM
That sounds like this woman we were going to hire at my job. They called her up and said she got the job, but she turned it down because she said she made more on unemployment. So ****ing sad.

Perfect23
06-21-2011, 06:57 PM
That sounds like this woman we were going to hire at my job. They called her up and said she got the job, but she turned it down because she said she made more on unemployment. So ****ing sad.

I've been saying this for awhile but I believe alot of americans are spoiled thanks to taxpayers.

Dolfan3773
06-21-2011, 11:03 PM
:lol:

Vaark
06-22-2011, 07:51 AM
just received the following email and immediately thought of this thread

A man suffered a serious heart attack while shopping in a store. The store clerks called 911 when they saw him collapse to the floor. The paramedics rushed the man to the nearest hospital where he had emergency open heart bypass surgery.

He awakened from the surgery to find himself in the care of nuns at the Catholic Hospital he was taken to. A nun was seated next to his bed holding a clip board loaded with several forms, and a pen. She asked him how he was going to pay for his treatment.

"Do you have health insurance?" she asked.

He replied in a raspy voice, "No health insurance."

The nun asked, "Do you have money in the bank?"

He replied, "No money in the bank."

"Do you have a relative who could help you with the payments?" asked the irritated nun.

He said, "I only have a spinster sister, and she is a nun."

The nun became agitated and announced loudly, "Nuns are not spinsters! Nuns are married to God."

The patient replied, "Perfect. Send the bill to my brother-in-law."

Arsenal WV
06-22-2011, 08:01 AM

But at the same time. She makes more money doing nothing but sitting at home on her ***. I can't say I blame her.

DisturbedShifty
06-22-2011, 08:16 AM
But at the same time. She makes more money doing nothing but sitting at home on her ***. I can't say I blame her.
Agreed. But it pissed me off to no extent. My girlfirend's sister is a worthless waste of space (and I mean A LOT of space) that feeds off tax payers too. I would love nothing more than to take people like that line them up on a cliff in the Grand Canyon and give the two choices.

One: Jump off the cliff in pursit of a 100 million dollar that was will be thrown off the cliff, and the one who survies and has the least amount of injuries at the bottom gets the check. Or two: Get a job and contribute to society. I would be willing to bet more than half those people would take the chance at the easy money before getting a job.

Arsenal WV
06-22-2011, 08:25 AM
I really don't think I could sit around my house all day. Like, even if I did make money from unemployment. It would bore the hell out of me.

WeVie
06-22-2011, 09:30 AM
how is it that criminals have free health care over one who's working paying taxes? this man just pimped a system that's been pimping him...

People in prison should get no health care. This country is so screwed up in so many ways, it makes me sick to think about it.