PDA

View Full Version : Dooshbag OJ Allegedly To Finally Confess To Oprah

Vaark
06-22-2011, 07:46 PM
..something everyone knew but the 12 clueless jurors sequestered in downtown LA; claims "self defense"

O.J Simpson has confessed to Oprah Winfrey that he murdered his former wife, it has been reported.
The talk show host made headlines recently saying that one of her regrets was never having got the shamed former sportsman to confess to the killing.
And it appears her wish may well have come true with reports Simpson has already told one of her producers in an interview from jail that he knifed ex-wife Nicole in self-defence - a confession he will now repeat to the talk show queen during a spectacular televised sit down interview.

O.J Simpson has confessed to Oprah Winfrey that he murdered his former wife, it has been reported.
The talk show host made headlines recently saying that one of her regrets was never having got the shamed former sportsman to confess to the killing.

And it appears her wish may well have come true with reports Simpson has already told one of her producers in an interview from jail that he knifed ex-wife Nicole in self-defence - a confession he will now repeat to the talk show queen during a spectacular televised sit down interview.

According to the insider, Simpson recently decided to go through with the confession after he was contacted again by one of Oprah's producers.

'He told the producer: "Tell Oprah that yes, I did it. I killed Nicole, but it was in self-defence. She pulled a knife on me and I had to defend myself",' the insider was quoted as saying.

The former couple had got into an argument after Nicole was said to have snubber Simpson when he interrupted a meal she was having at a restaurant with their children.
'O.J. said he went home and kept getting angrier and angrier and worked himself into an absolute rage,' the source told the Enquirer.

Simpson allegedly told the producer he 'didn't like the way she treated me in front of the kids at the restaurant. I didn't like that she was routinely having guys have sex with her at her condo with the kids there.
'I went over there to give her a piece of my mind,' he was quoted as saying.
When he arrived and no one answered at the house, he started pounding the door and shouting, according to the report.
The door allegedly then swung open and Nicole was standing there with a kitchen knife in her hand.

Read full story:: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2006908/OJ-Simpson-confessed-Nicole-Brown-murder-Oprah-TV-interview-planned.html#ixzz1Q3FnldCS

Rafiki
06-22-2011, 08:00 PM
Self defense, huh?

Well, I guess we don't have any reason to believe he's lying.

Dolfan3773
06-22-2011, 08:50 PM
:crazy:

WeVie
06-22-2011, 09:10 PM
we knew he did it. who cares these days

dreday
06-22-2011, 09:17 PM
oprah will also confess to OJ on why she has not married stedman graham after a 20 year engagement.i thought her days as a talk show host where over? let it go you old cow...

Bumpus
06-22-2011, 10:31 PM
Sure, Juice ...

Most people nearly cut another's head off in self defense.

:rolleyes:

Kdawg954
06-23-2011, 09:40 AM
Nobody cares about this idiot anymore. This dumb**** gets away with murder, then writes a book on "if he did kill, this is how I would do it", then he goes to jail over some damn football cards . . . and now he is claiming self defense, essentially admitting that he was the one who sliced up Nicole and her ****buddy. Boy this guy has a huge ego . . . nobody cares OJ, you ain't **** bro.

OJ, the only reason black people even tolerated you (older black people) was because you were black and "essentially" you got away with killing 2 white people by beating the system designed by the "white man". You were a folk hero in the black community, but once your stupid azz got locked up for that dumbness, you lost whatever so called "fans" you had. Enjoy those 33 years bro.

And Oprah, you can sit your azz down as well.

BAMAPHIN 22
06-23-2011, 10:21 AM
:bobdole: As Redd Foxx would say, "You Dummmy!!!" If he is confessing, he knows that nothing could be done to him.. "like, can you say the death penalty!!!"

Kdawg954
06-23-2011, 10:26 AM
:bobdole: As Redd Foxx would say, "You Dummmy!!!" If he is confessing, he knows that nothing could be done to him.. "like, can you say the death penalty!!!"

I think under the rules of "Double Jeopardy", he can't be tried again for the murders . . . but boy I tell you, if he lives to make it out of jail, and he thought it was awkward when he went out in public . . . imagine how awkward it would be if he confessed to the crimes, because there still was like this .00001% doubt in the back of people's mind that "well he was acquitted" . . . but everybody knew he did the murders, and confessing only would bring closeure to a guy who could go down as one of the greatest rise and fall candidates in modern history.

I can't imagine confessing is going to give him a better chance of getting out after 9 years . . . he'll definitely see all 33 of those years.