PDA

View Full Version : Philly Flyers quite active with the trades today

Bumpus
06-23-2011, 08:12 PM
Carter & Richards are both GONE!!! :lol:

I'll let the Flyers fans gush/*****-n-moan over the particulars ...

IMO, Flyers GM Paul Holmgren must've bumped his head.

PhinsPhan11
06-23-2011, 08:41 PM
I'm not surprised Carter was dealt, but the Richards move shocked me. At least we finally got a big time goalie in Ilya.

ChambersWI
06-24-2011, 12:24 PM
Wayne Simmonds is a solid grinder and Brayden Schenn is supposed to be the next big thing. Jakub Voráček still has potential but my understanding is Columbus has soured on him but the 8th pick in a fairly deep draft is nice. As good as Bryzgalov has been the last 2 years, they have him a huge contract.

Still, Flyers should be good.

ChambersWI
06-24-2011, 12:30 PM
Wayne Simmonds is a solid grinder and Brayden Schenn is supposed to be the next big thing. Jakub Voráček still has potential but my understanding is Columbus has soured on him but the 8th pick in a fairly deep draft is nice. As good as Bryzgalov has been the last 2 years, they have him a huge contract.

Still, Flyers should be good.

Roman529
08-28-2011, 05:00 PM
The Flyers will be better than your Penguins Bumpus. Cindy Crosby looks like he is done and the Flyers got rid of overrated guys and got a nice haul in return.

PhinsPhan11
08-28-2011, 05:26 PM
The Flyers will be better than your Penguins Bumpus. Cindy Crosby looks like he is done and the Flyers got rid of overrated guys and got a nice haul in return.
Won't it be nice to FINALLY have a true #1 goalie? We've been missing one for a while.