PDA

View Full Version : I don't understand why all of these bills fans......

phinsphan4ever
03-31-2002, 02:10 PM
keep coming on here and talking smack. They look so foolish and moronic when they post on here. They've never even won a SB!!!! I mean c'mon, when you talk smack, at least have something legitimate to back it up with!:lol: :lol: :lol:

:monkey: Bills fans that post

iceblizzard69
03-31-2002, 02:25 PM
Yeah I know. And over at their site they have a thread called why people in Buffalo become Dolphins fans and they continue to say the dumbest things.

phinsphan4ever
03-31-2002, 02:29 PM
Originally posted by iceblizzard69
Yeah I know. And over at their site they have a thread called why people in Buffalo become Dolphins fans and they continue to say the dumbest things.

I was over at their site last nite and say your post. They bashed you, but they had nothing to base the bashing on!:lol: I think I'm going to post over there. How often do you go over there? Do you ever go over to the jests insider?

iceblizzard69
03-31-2002, 03:04 PM
I don't go to Jets Insider. I have been to BBI a few times recently since I have been on vacation but it ends tomorrow so I won't be going as much. I also post at a saints website which is saintsreport.com and it has a pretty good message board.

Marino1983
04-02-2002, 12:57 AM
Originally posted by aqua&orange54
keep coming on here and talking smack. They look so foolish and moronic when they post on here. They've never even won a SB!!!! I mean c'mon, when you talk smack, at least have something legitimate to back it up with!:lol: :lol: :lol:

:monkey: Bills fans that post I don't think there is ANYONE who can,could, or would want to understand these iLLS fans - except of course another iLLS fan! Marino1983

tuna
04-07-2002, 12:39 AM
All Barfallo fans , will you kindly shut those filthy sewers on you"re ugly faces and go sit in the corner like good little people.Who let them out of their cages by the way?

dolfan06
04-07-2002, 02:30 AM
Originally posted by tuna
All Barfallo fans , will you kindly shut those filthy sewers on you"re ugly faces and go sit in the corner like good little people.Who let them out of their cages by the way? we have a better record against the bills than any other team in the league and they want to talk trash! hmmm.........!funny to say the least!:lol:

Kaufman
04-10-2002, 06:31 PM
The Bills still and always will suck.

I HATE YOU BUFFALO!

dolfan06
04-11-2002, 03:05 AM
Originally posted by Kaufman
The Bills still and always will suck.

I HATE YOU BUFFALO! amen, kaufman!