PDA

View Full Version : Time to blow crap up

Bumpus
07-03-2011, 05:47 PM
Ahh ... 4th of July weekend!

http://www.finheaven.com/clear.gif

Anybody else making their airspace a no-fly zone this weekend?

JCane
07-03-2011, 08:36 PM
RIP West Virginia.

DisturbedShifty
07-03-2011, 09:01 PM
Sure, if you aren't out west. There is a ****ing fire ban where I live. And we have over a thousand dollars worth of good fireworks (aerial stuff is banned in Colorado so we have to goto Wyoming to get the good stuff) that will goto waste. It sucks.

Bumpus
07-03-2011, 09:09 PM
RIP West Virginia.

Commie. :lol:

Bumpus
07-03-2011, 09:12 PM
Sure, if you aren't out west. There is a ****ing fire ban where I live. And we have over a thousand dollars worth of good fireworks (aerial stuff is banned in Colorado so we have to goto Wyoming to get the good stuff) that will goto waste. It sucks.

:chuckle: Yeah, well ... the good **** ain't exactly legal in WV either. (we have to go to Ohio to buy that)

Luckily, the cops are pretty lax on enforcement this weekend. (though, they did show up last year :lol:)

COphinphan89
07-04-2011, 01:38 AM
Yeah the "burn ban" in Colorado sucks, but we like to disobey it anyway by burning.

Arsenal WV
07-04-2011, 03:19 AM

Mail me your fireworks. Dead serious.

WeVie
07-04-2011, 10:26 AM

You spent that much money on fireworks?? Wow.

DisturbedShifty
07-04-2011, 12:04 PM
@WeVie- You gotta understand my girlfriend's family. They are all serious pyros. And since her Dad past this past February and the 4th was his big holiday they really wanted to get the most "bang" for their buck.

Locke
07-04-2011, 12:53 PM

Same here in NM. All the stores pulled them, so there isn't anywhere to even buy them unless you had them way ahead of time. Gonna be a pretty lame 4th this year. I'll just have to drink more to make up for it...

WeVie
07-04-2011, 02:49 PM
We can't buy them here in NC but we can make a little trip to SC to get all the goods ones we want.