PDA

View Full Version : Casey Anthony Trial Verdict

Chubby
07-05-2011, 02:56 PM
Wtf!!!!!!!

Locke
07-05-2011, 03:00 PM
Maybe she promised to off a few of the juror's more annoying kids if they found her not guilty...

Chubby
07-05-2011, 03:02 PM
Here is what pisses me off. Its not that i wanted vengeance or anything. But in my heart I truly beleive she is guilty and the thought sickens me that now she will be free to not only walk but start reproducing more children and potentially exposing them to her all over again.
Chubbs

Vaark
07-05-2011, 03:03 PM
who knew that it was possible to assemble 12 dumber azzes than the OJ jury :idk:

Bumpus
07-05-2011, 03:12 PM
Who's Casey Anthony?

PhinsPhan11
07-05-2011, 03:31 PM
Who's Casey Anthony?
http://www.finheaven.com/images/imported/2011/07/Not2BSure2Bif2Bserious-1.jpg

Tunaphish429
07-05-2011, 03:34 PM
Over/ Under on how many more kids she has?

hooshoops
07-05-2011, 03:41 PM
yet another example of whats wrong with this country...just sickening...that attorney baez should be ashamed for that sham of a defense arguement he put together...died in the pool...and recovered with duct tape over her nose and mouth and an extra piece for good measure over both...all kinds of video of anthony partying while her child was missing...just disgusting...traces of chloroform in the car that smells like a corpse...

terrible...just terrible

you hurt children and your the scum of the earth

Vaark
07-05-2011, 04:16 PM
Clearly this was a jury made up of Vince Young's peers!

Nappy Roots
07-05-2011, 04:37 PM
What evidence did they have against her?

BAMAPHIN 22
07-05-2011, 04:49 PM
Its seems that the Jury got caught up in the Matrix (aka Verdict). Characters: Neo (aka: Jury),and Morpheus (aka Defense Attorney)

Morpheus: Let me tell you why you're here. You're here because you will eventually know something. What you know you can't explain. But you feel it. You've felt it your entire life. That there's something wrong with the world. You don't know what it is but it's there, like a splinter in your mind driving you mad. It is this feeling that has brought you to me. Do you know what I'm talking about?

Jury: The Verdict?

Morpheus: Do you want to know what it is? The verdict is everywhere. It is all around us, even now in this very room. You can see it when you look out your window or when you turn on your television. You can feel it when you go to work, when you go to church, when you pay your taxes. It is the world that has been pulled over your eyes to blind you from the truth.

Neo: What truth?

Morpheus: That you are a slave, Neo. Like everyone else you were born into bondage, born into a prison that you cannot smell or taste or touch. A prison for your mind. Unfortunately, no one can be told what the verdict is. You have to see it for yourself. This is your last chance. After this there is no turning back. You take the blue pill, the story ends, you wake up in your bed and believe whatever you want to believe. You take the red pill, you stay in Wonderland, and I show you how deep the rabbit hole goes. Remember, all I'm offering is the truth, nothing more.

Neo: Right now we're inside a computer program?

Morpheus: Is it really so hard to believe? Your clothes are different. The plugs in your arms and head are gone. Your hair is changed. Your appearance now is what we call residual self image. It is the mental projection of your digital self.

Neo: This, this isn't real?

Morpheus: What is real. How do you define real? If you're talking about what you can feel, what you can smell, what you can taste and see, then real is simply electrical signals interpreted by your brain. This is the world that you know. The world as it was at the end of the twentieth century. It exists now only as part of a neural-interactive simulation that we call the Verdict. You've been living in a dream world, Neo. This is the world as it exists today. Welcome to the Desert of the Real. We have only bits and pieces of information but what we know for certain is that at some point in the early twenty-first century all of mankind was united in celebration. We marveled at our own magnificence as we gave birth to AI.

Neo: AI? You mean Artificial Intelligence?

Morpheus: A singular consciousness that spawned an entire race of machines. We don't know who struck first, us or them. But we know that it was us that scorched the sky. At the time they were dependent on solar power and it was believed that they would be unable to survive without an energy source as abundant as the sun. Throughout human history, we have been dependent on machines to survive. Hah, fate it seems is not without a sense of irony. The human body generates more bio-electricity than a 120-volt battery and over 25,000 BTU's of body heat. Combined with a form of fusion the machines had found all the energy they would ever need. There are fields, endless fields, where human beings are no longer born, we are grown. For the longest time I wouldn't believe it, and then I saw the fields with my own eyes. Watch them liquefy the dead so they could be fed intravenously to the living. And standing there, facing the pure horrifying precision, I came to realize the obviousness of the truth. What is the Verdict? Control. The Verdict is a computer generated dream world, built to keep us under control in order to change a human being into this.

Neo: No. I don't believe it. It's not possible.

Morpheus: I didn't say it would be easy, Neo. I just said it would be the truth.

Neo: Stop. Let me out. Let me out. I want out.

tylerdolphin
07-05-2011, 05:28 PM
What evidence did they have against her?

Child goes "missing". She fails to report it for a month. Child is found with duct tape over its mouth and nose. The suspects car was full of bacteria that decompose bodies. Car reeks of dead body and chloroform. Mom parties all month. But apparantly it was all just a big misunderstanding.

http://www.finheaven.com/images/imported/2011/07/skeptical_hippo-1.jpg

D0lphan72
07-05-2011, 05:32 PM
Child goes "missing". She fails to report it for a month. Child is found with duct tape over its mouth and nose. The suspects car was full of bacteria that decompose bodies. Car reeks of dead body and chloroform. Mom parties all month. But apparantly it was all just a big misunderstanding.

http://www.finheaven.com/images/imported/2011/07/skeptical_hippo-1.jpg

dont forget the baby had strangle marks on its neck!!!

TedSlimmJr
07-05-2011, 05:33 PM
who knew that it was possible to assemble 12 dumber azzes than the OJ jury :idk:

Ever seen the Dolphins offense and Sparano together during a timeout?

Bobby Humphrey
07-05-2011, 05:38 PM
Who's Casey Anthony?

i don't know either

Gonzo
07-05-2011, 05:41 PM
And the fact that the duct tape matched duct tape at the house and the defence's claim that she drowned in the pool, which is utter nonsense. Apparently video of the actual murder is required to convict a person now, though even that can be edited...

In related news, 2-year abortions now legal in Florida.

tylerdolphin
07-05-2011, 05:42 PM

http://www.finheaven.com/images/imported/2011/07/kobe10-1.gif

DisturbedShifty
07-05-2011, 06:08 PM
Reasonable doubt just means confuse the jury just enough so they don't see the truth. So they managed to find the dumbest most out of touch Floridians.

The thing that gets me is that there were more women than men on the jury. Makes me wonder if any of them are parents. The men too. How you could have a kid and not feel strongly about someone killing their own kid is beyond me.

All I know is the ***** better get a passport and get the **** out of the country or get some damned good plastic surgery. Because she won't be able to walk the streets after this.

Nawledge
07-05-2011, 06:31 PM

lol

dreday
07-05-2011, 06:33 PM
the defense team did a fantastic job in taking the focus off casey and directing the focus on her dad.they succeeded in vilifying him and putting his credibility on trial.let's not forget, this is a very dysfuntional family.casey accused her father and brother of inappropriate sexual contact.i don't think the father participated in such, but the brother has serious issues and something could of happened there. i believe she did it, the jury probably believes she did it, but they couldn't get pass the reasonal doubt.. the defense, in my opinion did a masterful job in just confusing and mudding up the whole case. i agree with the jury's ruling, she probably was a bad mother, a liar and party girl, you just can't convict on that.the STATE lost this case. cant' blame the jury, they let it get away from them, they were incompetent. guilty people always in the end find their way to justice, something deep inside them wants to tell someone what they got away with, or they feel like nothing will ever stick on them and commit other crimes. that kind of arrogance will bring her to her knees. life and her personal guilt will win out in the end, may be 1 year from now, maybe 30 years in the future, the truth will surface.

Nawledge
07-05-2011, 06:34 PM
i hope this b*tch drowns in a pool

dreday
07-05-2011, 06:44 PM
doesn't at all surprise me this happened. they have no cause of death, no "murder weapon", no DNA, and no story....all they have is a mother who acted like a douche, that's also a compulsive liar and probably needs to have her uterus removed in the most painful way possible.

i mean, they caught oscar grants killer on camera with a ton of witnesses and co-workers and he only got 2 years....what did you all expect with THIS case?

tylerdolphin
07-05-2011, 07:14 PM
For all us Dexter fans

http://www.finheaven.com/images/imported/2011/07/HuK6e-1.jpg

DisturbedShifty
07-05-2011, 07:15 PM
doesn't at all surprise me this happened. they have no cause of death, no "murder weapon", no DNA, and no story....all they have is a mother who acted like a douche, that's also a compulsive liar and probably needs to have her uterus removed in the most painful way possible.

i mean, they caught oscar grants killer on camera with a ton of witnesses and co-workers and he only got 2 years....what did you all expect with THIS case?

Wait. They honestly went to trial without a cause of death?

hooshoops
07-05-2011, 07:20 PM

that figures...

tylerdolphin
07-05-2011, 07:22 PM
that figures...

Scratch marks from the bottom of the pool IMO.

hooshoops
07-05-2011, 07:22 PM

that's too nice

---------- Post added at 07:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:22 PM ----------

Scratch marks from the bottom of the pool IMO.

your terrible

hooshoops
07-05-2011, 07:26 PM
now watch a civil suit for wrongful imprisonment is probably next...

tylerdolphin
07-05-2011, 07:26 PM
your terrible

Hey, guilty till payed innocent. Gotta let the system do its job.

hooshoops
07-05-2011, 07:28 PM
nothing surprises me anymore...nothing

tylerdolphin
07-05-2011, 07:28 PM
now watch a civil suit for wrongful imprisonment is probably next...

Most likely. If the sentence for the lying stuff is less than time served she'll prolly try. Pretty sad.

hooshoops
07-05-2011, 07:30 PM
Most likely. If the sentence for the lying stuff is less than time served she'll prolly try. Pretty sad.

and a book deal i'm sure is in the works...

dreday
07-05-2011, 08:07 PM
Wait. They honestly went to trial without a cause of death?

yup..reality tv man..

Nublar7
07-05-2011, 08:11 PM
Who's Casey Anthony?

rCFMDLakxaY

I watched the verdict live and couldn't believe she got basically nothing. The most she can be sentenced to on Thursday is 4 years, which 3 years she has already served. I didn't think she would get the death penalty, but I thought she would definitely get life in prison. Very shocking.

PhinsPhan11
07-05-2011, 08:12 PM
It should be way worse than that.

Noodle Arm
07-05-2011, 08:23 PM
Well now she can go back to hanging out with her "imaginary friends" and return to that job at Universal she didn't have.

I'm sure, right a this moment, she's celebrating this acquittal by banging the prison guards (2 at a time) while slurping down some jello shots.

Nawledge
07-05-2011, 08:31 PM
i know it should be worse...i dont believe the baby died in the pool tho.

I personally think its bullsh*t that she didnt have to take the stand. I wanted to see her f*ck up her lies.

I just dont get how someone goes out and parties while their kid is missing...then makes up a bs story about Zanny the Nanny abducting her and then all of a sudden the baby drowned in her parents pool cuz the ladder was left up

I didnt really watch the trial in depth but i caught bits and pieces of it here n there when i had time so i dont know all the exact details from all the people who testified but i heard enough to know that b*tch was guilty and deserves the death penalty.

d-day
07-05-2011, 09:02 PM
Must be the only one who's happy about the verdict. 1 more year til I get to bang her!

Bumpus
07-05-2011, 09:20 PM
Must be the only one who's happy about the verdict. 1 more year til I get to bang her!

I hear she likes to party!

Arsenal WV
07-05-2011, 09:27 PM
I have no idea who Casey Anthony is either. My TV stays on either ESPN,ESPN2,ESPN THE OCHO, ESPNEWS, Military Channel.

Dolfan3773
07-05-2011, 09:32 PM
That's some ****ed up ****....I hope that ***** rots

Noodle Arm
07-05-2011, 09:37 PM
When she's released and sent back home, I wonder what family dinner time will look like.

Arsenal WV
07-05-2011, 09:47 PM
Okay. I just read all the details and watched a video or two about the evidence they had against the defense team.

It's the job of the prosecutors to prove without a doubt that she comitted these crimes. They obviously failed epicly at doing this. Don't hate the jury for not voting guilty. IMO, hate the the prosecutors for not providing enough evidence to the courts and the jury to support the claims that she murdered her daughter.

damn, I kind of want to go pre-law now :lol:

WeVie
07-05-2011, 10:03 PM
I didn't know anything about this till the other day. It's pretty crazy that she got off. Shouldn't she be in trouble for not reporting the kid missing for a month at least?!?!?!?!!!

Arsenal WV
07-06-2011, 02:16 AM
can casey anthony still be considered a MILF?

Nappy Roots
07-06-2011, 11:16 AM
I didn't know anything about this till the other day. It's pretty crazy that she got off. Shouldn't she be in trouble for not reporting the kid missing for a month at least?!?!?!?!!!

She got found guilty of 4 counts of lieing to police officers.

Like it was said above me, the state just did an awful job with this. Jurors were correct in their verdict with what was presented to them.

hooshoops
07-06-2011, 03:40 PM
I have no idea who Casey Anthony is either. My TV stays on either ESPN,ESPN2,ESPN THE OCHO, ESPNEWS, Military Channel.

ehhh...i feel bad for you...espn is garbage unless its a live game broadcast of some sort

hooshoops
07-07-2011, 11:11 PM
She got found guilty of 4 counts of lieing to police officers.

Like it was said above me, the state just did an awful job with this. Jurors were correct in their verdict with what was presented to them.

:bobdole:

PhinzN703
07-11-2011, 10:15 AM
can casey anthony still be considered a MILF?

Not really. Obviously.