PDA

View Full Version : PhinPhreak 7 - xPredator34x 70

Predaphin
01-07-2004, 02:09 AM
Colts 7- Dolphins 70

You guys can add another W to my overall Finheaven Division Standings......(I believe im 9-2 now)

I had a horrible Offensive performance....Ricky Fumbled about 3 Times and I had lots of dropped passes.....my Offense was completely out of sync for some reason, .....My defense, was a diffrent story, as usual it came up huge... Id say maybe 1/2 of those pts were Defensive Tds.....

I dont want to take anything away from PhinPhreak, he did a good job on Defense,....dont let that score fool you....

My offense started to get in rythem a little bit towards the end of the 3rd, but never really managed to get complete control.....maybe next time.

:eat:

PhinPhreak
01-07-2004, 11:18 AM
Originally posted by Predaphin34
Colts 7- Dolphins 70

You guys can add another W to my overall Finheaven Division Standings......(I believe im 9-2 now)

I had a horrible Offensive performance....Ricky Fumbled about 3 Times and I had lots of dropped passes.....my Offense was completely out of sync for some reason, .....My defense, was a diffrent story, as usual it came up huge... Id say maybe 1/2 of those pts were Defensive Tds.....

I dont want to take anything away from PhinPhreak, he did a good job on Defense,....dont let that score fool you....

My offense started to get in rythem a little bit towards the end of the 3rd, but never really managed to get complete control.....maybe next time.

:eat:

Don't let the score fool you???? :roflmao: Yea it could of been worse. Manning threw 9 INT'S, I forget how many were returned for TD's. I couldn't do anything against his D, it was like he knew what I was doing before I did.

But even as bad as it was I am ready for a reamatch Pred.

Predaphin
01-07-2004, 02:49 PM
Originally posted by PhinPhreak

I couldn't do anything against his D, it was like he knew what I was doing before I did.

Ive been playing Madden since 92,... Ive seen it all.

5% Luck, 5% Skill, 90% Mental.