PDA

View Full Version : Inside Jennifer Lopez, Marc Anthony split

BAMAPHIN 22
07-20-2011, 06:16 PM
The storybook romance between Jennifer Lopez and Marc Anthony fizzled amid fears of infidelity, professional jealousy and clashing personalities, People magazine says.

Citing sources on both sides of the split, People said the pop power pair tried desperately to keep their 7-year marriage going.

"They just couldn't get along anymore. They decided it's best to go their separate ways," said a source close to the couple.

Lopez and Anthony announced July 15 they are ending their marriage.

The final straw came after J.Lo began her career-resurrecting role on "American Idol."

"Marc got very envious about all the attention she got," a J.Lo source said.

Someone close to Anthony denied the claim, saying the "I Need to Know" singer "has always been very supportive of Jennifer's career.

"They got to the point where they started to see life differently. For Marc, life is about enjoying life. There are people that think life is all about work."

There were also fears of infidelity.

"Jennifer feared that Marc was not faithful and it's been eating away at her," another source told the mag.

At the same time, Anthony was upset by Lopez's relationship with her "I'm Into You" video co-star, William Levy, who has been called the "Cuban Brad Pitt."

http://www.nydailynews.com/gossip/2011/07/20/2011-07-20_inside_jennifer_lopez_marc_anthony_split_fears_of_infidelity_and_jealousy_tore_m.html

Dolfan3773
07-20-2011, 06:18 PM
She's hot

Arsenal WV
07-20-2011, 06:51 PM
Come home to Papa Arsenal!

http://www.finheaven.com/clear.gif

PhinsPhan11
07-20-2011, 07:13 PM
How can you break up with someone that hot? Damn.

Arsenal WV
07-20-2011, 07:21 PM
The article basically said he was jealous that she was on American Idol and getting all the attention.

So yeah... That wouldn't bother me the least bit.

Dolfan3773
07-20-2011, 08:02 PM
He career just got big again and he can't handle that....sucks for him not to tap that anymore.

Tunaphish429
07-20-2011, 08:06 PM
Inside jennifer Lopez. P diddy. Marc anthony. Ben afflack. List is getting longer and longer.

Vaark
07-20-2011, 08:06 PM
I could just as easily be the "Cuban Brad Pitt" except for the resemblance and that I'm not Cuban. However I do have other redeeming qualities she might find appealing :idk: