PDA

View Full Version : Anyone here watch swamp people?

uga3406
07-22-2011, 01:27 PM
I watched this showed the last year or so and have to say I really like it. All the people on the show are very real as are the hunting they do of the alligators. I give them a ton of credit for what they do. I wondering is there anyone on here who watches the show too? To me it is very addicting. I didn't think I like it that much from the get go but it got good as it went along and now I can't get enough of it. Just looking to see if there are some fellow fans out there like me.

PhinsPhan11
07-22-2011, 01:31 PM
I haven't seen it yet, but JCane really likes that show.

Ricky_Fan34
07-22-2011, 02:49 PM
Yeah swamp people is great. Ive watched occasionally on tv and I watch quite often on netflix

uga3406
07-22-2011, 10:27 PM
Yeah swamp people is great. Ive watched occasionally on tv and I watch quite often on netflix

yeah great show, one of my favorites

JCane
07-23-2011, 03:13 AM
Love it.

CHOOT IT ELIDABET

Probably going gator hunting next season with some coon *****.

uga3406
07-23-2011, 08:44 AM
Love it.

CHOOT IT ELIDABET

Probably going gator hunting next season with some coon *****.

I know just watching it makes me wanna try it..I like them all but gotta go with T-buddy as my fav....bruce is awesome too....u got a fav?

JCane
07-23-2011, 07:51 PM
I know just watching it makes me wanna try it..I like them all but gotta go with T-buddy as my fav....bruce is awesome too....u got a fav?

Junior and Willy are my favorites because they're no-nonsense dudes. They just get out there and hunt. And they hunt live gator in open water which is just madness. Troy is cool as well but those guys goof around too much for my taste.

Willy does nothing but find gators and get them in the boat and it's on to the next one for those dudes.

I want to go gator hunting but I'm far too fragile and pampered to actually "wrestle" a gator on the line and I've shot a gun ONCE in my entire life. I just wanna be in the boat and watch it happen.

uga3406
07-24-2011, 01:31 AM
Junior and Willy are my favorites because they're no-nonsense dudes. They just get out there and hunt. And they hunt live gator in open water which is just madness. Troy is cool as well but those guys goof around too much for my taste.

Willy does nothing but find gators and get them in the boat and it's on to the next one for those dudes.

I want to go gator hunting but I'm far too fragile and pampered to actually "wrestle" a gator on the line and I've shot a gun ONCE in my entire life. I just wanna be in the boat and watch it happen.

Yeah Willie to me is the future. I actually think he might be one of the biggest bad as*es out there.

---------- Post added at 01:31 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:30 AM ----------

love it.

Choot it elidabet

probably going gator hunting next season with some coon *****.

rofl