PDA

View Full Version : McDonald's manager accused of punching customer with service dog

BAMAPHIN 22
07-25-2011, 10:43 AM
http://www.finheaven.com/clear.gif

Authorities say a McDonald's manager is accused of punching a mother who was at the Atlanta restaurant with her autistic children and a service dog.

Tiffany Denise Allen is reportedly charged with simple battery, simple assault and disorderly conduct for attacking Jennifer Schwenker.

The victim entered the McDonald's in Marietta on July 12 with her twins and service dog. Allen became angry that the dog was inside the restaurant, followed the mother around the restaurant and then punched her in the face in the parking lot, according to authorities.

http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-504083_162-20082075-504083.html?tag=cbsnewsTwoColLowerPromoArea;morenews

WeVie
07-25-2011, 11:16 AM
Is he an idiot? Those dogs are allowed in places like that by law. What the hell. His career is over. The dumb things people do in the heat of the moment. It ends up costing them more than they can ever imagine at that point in time.

Noodle Arm
07-25-2011, 11:45 AM
Man, I misinterpreted that headline. I thought the owner punched the customer with the dog itself. Now that would've been great!

Is he an idiot? Those dogs are allowed in places like that by law. What the hell. His career is over. The dumb things people do in the heat of the moment. It ends up costing them more than they can ever imagine at that point in time.

SHE was an idiot, her career is over. It was woman on woman violence, but I'm sure it wasn't as sexy as it sounds.

SuavePhin
07-25-2011, 03:30 PM
The best part was in the comments section "No one beats our service, Our service beats you!!" :lol:

CattailsrEdible
07-25-2011, 04:09 PM
Kudos to the manager, she did what a lot of us would like to do!

Sent from my PG86100 using Tapatalk

Tunaphish429
07-25-2011, 04:13 PM

She better take her *** to Hardee's

Vaark
07-25-2011, 04:33 PM
This is a very wealthy woman in the making. She should put her civil suit out to the lowest legitimate ambulance chasing bidder. Let's see, the self-less mother of 2 challenged children with a service animal legally approved to be in aircraft passenger cabins, let alone a smelly fast food restaurant, attacked by the local authority figure of a $multi billion organization. Throw in an unspoken racial element and you've struck oil!. :idk:

No suburban jury of her peers is apt to think otherwise. Ca-ching.. mo money, mo money, mo money. I'm sure the sharks are already circling her and what's gonna be 30-40% of an inevitable $windfall.

http://www.finheaven.com/images/imported/2011/07/rhan1076l-1.jpg

Bumpus
07-25-2011, 05:08 PM
Not that this in any way excuses her barbaric behavior, but why would having autistic children merit a service dog? :idk: