PDA

View Full Version : screw the pats...

jphandal
07-28-2011, 06:28 PM
how did they get ocho cinco is beyond me and for two late draft picks.....freaking hate belicheat...they are gonna be impossible to beat.

MiamiNative0722
07-28-2011, 06:29 PM
lets just say Vontae and Sean better bring their A game, no more drops

Abhenne7
07-28-2011, 06:30 PM
Best front office in football, they know their stuff

Dolph N.Fan
07-28-2011, 06:39 PM
Yep NE gets great talent for basically nothing and Miami is trying give up a high draft pick for Kyle Orton...(Sigh)

dahlmarino
07-28-2011, 06:40 PM
Come on. This isn't the Ochocinco of old. Personally I think Belicreep is taking on too many problem children at once. Let's see what they look like on Sundays before resigning to some inferiority complex.

regency
07-28-2011, 06:42 PM
and they havent even signed ricky or ronnie yet...

Gadsden86
07-28-2011, 06:42 PM
So you want to crown them now? I say we play and let our Corners do the talking. We stopped moss and Ocho last year so why not when hes on the Pats. Big deal. Yea he is good but not as young as he once was and who is playing opposite him? Not Owens like last year.

jlfin
07-28-2011, 06:44 PM
Yep NE gets great talent for basically nothing and Miami is trying give up a high draft pick for Kyle Orton...(Sigh)

Really? What 'high' draft pick have the Dolphins offered for Orton? The scenario is just the opposite.
BTW, when in the past 2-3 yrs has Ochocinco been relevant? If he wasn't such a showman, no one would have thought much of this move. His reputation is much greater than his productivity the last couple of yrs. Ditto for Haynesworth.
There is a reason these guys were acquired for next to nothing. Because nobody else was that anxious to have them.

flynryan15
07-28-2011, 06:44 PM
New England is a team, owner, front office, and staff players want to play for. The Dolphins are in turmoil so players are cautious with us.

Daytona Fin
07-28-2011, 06:45 PM
bellichick has a knack for picking up vets and having success but i think he is reaching w/ ocho and haynesworth. id be surprised if haynesworth makes the team. as for ocho, he is going to be a non factor like moss was last year.

BARF
07-28-2011, 06:45 PM
i will lmao if they get ronnie brown

McMichael81Fan
07-28-2011, 06:50 PM
Stay tuned to MNF week 1 while we tap that ***!!!! LETS GO DOLPHINS

MegaFinz
07-28-2011, 06:54 PM
how did they get ocho cinco is beyond me and for two late draft picks.....freaking hate belicheat...they are gonna be impossible to beat.

Hello!!! they did'nt do much with a younger Randy Moss, what makes you think this will be any different.Plus Ochocinco is getting old and Revis shut him down and made him his ***** last year.He aint much to worry about in my opinion.

NYPhinzFan
07-28-2011, 07:00 PM
New England is a team, owner, front office, and staff players want to play for. The Dolphins are in turmoil so players are cautious with us.

I strongly disagree. You know what, it seems like only Dolphins fans feel such malcontent for our team. I live in NY with tons of Jets, Giants and other fans, and they all sing the SAME TUNE, Miami is the team to watch. One of my colleagues in the office is a huge Jets fan, and he says he wouldn't be surprised if the 'phins win the divsion because we have a good young team that will only get better. He says if we can get even a little more consistency from the QB position and some production from our running game, he's sure we win the division. Others seem to feel the same way, but when I hit FH, I don't hear anything near this kind of endorsement from our own fans; It's a little heartbreaking honestly.

flynryan15
07-28-2011, 07:14 PM
I strongly disagree. You know what, it seems like only Dolphins fans feel such malcontent for our team. I live in NY with tons of Jets, Giants and other fans, and they all sing the SAME TUNE, Miami is the team to watch. One of my colleagues in the office is a huge Jets fan, and he says he wouldn't be surprised if the 'phins win the divsion because we have a good young team that will only get better. He says if we can get even a little more consistency from the QB position and some production from our running game, he's sure we win the division. Others seem to feel the same way, but when I hit FH, I don't hear anything near this kind of endorsement from our own fans; It's a little heartbreaking honestly.

Disagree all you want, but the fact remains after the Harbaugh debacle this club has a black eye. More then one article confirmed agents telling their players to stay away from here. That same debacle had reports that Ireland was not like in the NFL circle before his actions of stabbing Sparano in the back. 2yr extension be damned Sparano is on the hot seat and everyone knows it. All I hear is young, but this team went 1-7 at home, folded like a POP tent down the stretch with the playoffs on the line 2 years in a row. Then the cherry on the cake home losses to Buffalo, Cleveland and Detoilet to finish out. I don't care what your co-worker Jets fan told you because it was most likely sarcasm that went right over your head.

This regime is in year 4 and the only thing they have accomplished is creating just as many holes as the fill, and have resorted to trading for a average QB because their bargain bin Henne flopped!

Arsenal WV
07-28-2011, 07:19 PM
You just know that Chad Johnson and Haynesworth are going to be all-pro for the Patriots this year. That's how it always happens with them.

DolfanAdam
07-28-2011, 07:20 PM
I just can't believe Ocho would do this to us, I thought we were supposed to be "his team":
http://articles.sun-sentinel.com/2011-03-04/sports/sfl-chad-ochocinco-dolphins-030411_1_chad-ochocinco-dolphins-chad-johnson

AND anyone remember a couple of years ago when he was having problems with the coaching staff and he put that video on youtube "quit clowning Bill Parcells when you gonna call me?" I always thought for sure he'd end up a Phin being a lifelong fan of the team.

finsfan4life1
07-28-2011, 07:23 PM
Best front office in football, they know their stuff

I agree abhenne7 next year they are going to be a very hard team to beat, and now i heard that the jets are going after Antonio cromartie n they are interested in randy moss, look http://www.nfl.com/freeagency?module=HP11_hot_topics#

Dolph N.Fan
07-28-2011, 07:28 PM
Really? What 'high' draft pick have the Dolphins offered for Orton? The scenario is just the opposite.
BTW, when in the past 2-3 yrs has Ochocinco been relevant? If he wasn't such a showman, no one would have thought much of this move. His reputation is much greater than his productivity the last couple of yrs. Ditto for Haynesworth.
There is a reason these guys were acquired for next to nothing. Because nobody else was that anxious to have them.

I don't care about NE signings. I'm more concerned with Miami trying to trade for Orton. If Orton could have been had for a draft pick around a 4th or 5th rd the deal would have been done by now. Not to mention Miami will have to give Orton a new long term deal when he's really just a one year rental after the FO is cleaned out after this season.

phinman1
07-28-2011, 07:33 PM
I like to see stuff like this. It is as if the Pats are panicking over the rise of the Jets or something. This isn't the way they have done business when they were winning Super Bowls.

As for Ocho douche, I saw the guy play in person last year, and he was a shell of his former self. The reason the Bengals let him go is because he blows.

Some of you guys are always so scared over every move the Patsies make. They are going in reverse if you ask me.

SigmaOmega
07-28-2011, 07:49 PM
Disagree all you want, but the fact remains after the Harbaugh debacle this club has a black eye. More then one article confirmed agents telling their players to stay away from here.

Who the hell still honestly cares? The fact at hand is we have Sparano and Ireland. Everyone has a year to prove that his team is for real. Otherwise, they have a year to showcase their talents for the next regime.

SebasMiamiFan
07-28-2011, 07:51 PM
I see it differently. I see Haynesworth as a lazy *** and Ocho Cinco as way past his prime.

AllFinsAllDay
07-28-2011, 08:13 PM
we split with them almost every year so im not worried

Vertical Limit
07-28-2011, 08:15 PM
Hello!!! they did'nt do much with a younger Randy Moss, what makes you think this will be any different.Plus Ochocinco is getting old and Revis shut him down and made him his ***** last year.He aint much to worry about in my opinion.

That's cool and all but they got him for Revis can focus on Chad only. This gives Welker freedom again. It's a genius move and the reason why the Patriots always get these deals is because their front office is well liked and respected around the league, they help each other out. Just remember how NO ONE knew Santonio Holmes was available and Pittsburgh had talked to NO ONE, except the Jets. They could have probably gotten more compensation but they didn't, they went to the team they wanted to trade with. Teams around the league have these type of connections all the time, this isn't anything new. Think this is the 3rd "major" trade between the Bears and the Panthers too.