PDA

View Full Version : I don't know what's going to be worse!!

jreg1
07-29-2011, 10:09 AM
I don't know if I can take another year of watching Henne drop back in the pocket looking down field with the combined look of a meth and crackhead not knowing where to go with the ball!! The only thing worse than that is the post game press conference watching our goofy head coach looking and sounding like a washed up mob boss explaining how we cannot turn the ball over and we must have better quarterback play!!!!! I can hardly wait!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BGtoKNfor6
07-29-2011, 10:10 AM
Zach Miller would be a start...Don't worry though. Teams are going to be so scared when their D-coordinator draws up plays on the chalkboard on things that Bush MAY do that they are going to automatically get confused on game day and we are going to win a ton of games from that alone.

SebasMiamiFan
07-29-2011, 10:24 AM
Stop whining. It doesn't stop on Finheaven, does it?

jreg1
07-29-2011, 10:36 AM
Stop whining. It doesn't stop on Finheaven, does it? You are just another fan that will except any and everything this pathetic front office puts in front of your little face!!

SebasMiamiFan
07-29-2011, 10:37 AM
You are just another fan that will except any and everything this pathetic front office puts in front of your little face!!

No I'm not. I have bashed this regime several times. I was ready to see Sparano fired as much as anyone. However, this is ridiculous.

Kdawg954
07-29-2011, 10:37 AM
You are just another fan that will except any and everything this pathetic front office puts in front of your little face!!

It's accept . . . and if Kyle Orton was the "big move" you were waiting from for this front office . . . then it is clear we have bigger issues to deal with after the season.

jreg1
07-29-2011, 10:39 AM
I hate the Jets and the Patriots but at least they are making moves to improve their teams which mind you are already better than we are!!! Yeah I like the Bush signing but we need a quick decision maker under center and if Henne is the answer I would love to know the question!

jreg1
07-29-2011, 10:41 AM
It's accept . . . and if Kyle Orton was the "big move" you were waiting from for this front office . . . then it is clear we have bigger issues to deal with after the season.
Thanks for the correction I was going a little fast...lol I just want us to try something and not go into the season with the same old excuse for not having a better record year after year after year.