PDA

View Full Version : Miami Dolphin Forum

MiZFiT
07-29-2011, 06:24 PM
I come to this very site to check up on MY team, the miami dolphins. I don't come here to read up on the Eagles acquiring Nnamdi, the Cowboys not getting him, etc. I may sound like im bitching but im being honest. The forum staff works hard everyday to keep this site up and running and i doubt they appreciate having to move every other post from this section to another section of the forum. Its not that difficult to go to the correct section to post threads. And in closing, Go Miami and Go FinHeaven!

natetherock
07-29-2011, 06:25 PM
the only nnamdi post i need to see is that he isn't a jet

csonka58
07-29-2011, 06:29 PM
I come to this very site to check up on MY team, the miami dolphins. I don't come here to read up on the Eagles acquiring Nnamdi, the Cowboys not getting him, etc. I may sound like im bitching but im being honest. The forum staff works hard everyday to keep this site up and running and i doubt they appreciate having to move every other post from this section to another section of the forum. Its not that difficult to go to the correct section to post threads. And in closing, Go Miami and Go FinHeaven!

Right on brutha

Gonzo
07-29-2011, 06:30 PM
I understand the frustration and I absolutely agree, buuut...you did just start this thread in the main forum.

DaLionsden189
07-29-2011, 06:30 PM
burnnn!!!

MiZFiT
07-29-2011, 06:31 PM
I understand the frustration and I absolutely agree, buuut...you did just start this thread in the main forum.

http://www.finheaven.com/clear.gif

Phinatic8u
07-29-2011, 06:32 PM

Can I thank you twice?

But I gotta give the Eagles a bunch of props..

Best secondary in the league

Bumpus
07-29-2011, 06:35 PM

:lol: Me, I'd have left this one RIGHT HERE! :lol:
(but, yeah)

Gonzo
07-29-2011, 06:53 PM
:lol: Me, I'd have left this one RIGHT HERE! :lol:
(but, yeah)
Questions regarding moderation should be directed to the admins, not posted in threads. :hump: