PDA

View Full Version : Eagles must be licking their chops for the December 11th game vs. the 'Phins.

dolphinfan41
07-29-2011, 06:35 PM
Henne/Moore vs. Eagles CB's = :domoblow:

DaLionsden189
07-29-2011, 06:41 PM
oh yea i'm pretty sure the eagles are marking this game on their calendars when they are in the NFC....don't you think they are more worried about their own conference and division??? C'mon man don't post dumb post like this

Jersey DolFan
07-29-2011, 06:42 PM
the eagles are not even paying attention to that game its a "W" and move on.

MiZFiT
oh yea i'm pretty sure the eagles are marking this game on their calendars when they are in the NFC....don't you think they are more worried about their own conference and division??? C'mon man don't post dumb post like this

Henne/Moore vs. Eagles CB's =
http://www.finheaven.com/images/imported/2011/07/6a00e5500eaa978834015432e52e92970c500wi-1.jpg

Ilovemyfins4eva
honestly, i highly doubt the eagles are thinking about the dolphins, a non conference opponent who will be a non competition towards them making the playoffs.

that game would have been a tough game for us regardless of whether they had signed asomugha or not.

we have played the raiders several times with asoumugha and beaten them, so whether we beat the eagles that day will not be because of asomugha or not.

oasis
They're licking their chops for Eli, Romo, and Beck. Our game is simply marked as a "w".

jlfin
07-29-2011, 06:44 PM
Another nonsense thread. I'm sure the Pats felt the Browns were a W last season. How long have some of you been watching sports?

Kdawg954
07-29-2011, 06:44 PM
I coulda sworn Henne on one leg and an offense that won't be as good as the one we will see this year did damage against Aso and that pretty solid Raiders defense. Correct me if I'm wrong?

And he also has the biggest play ever put on Revis.

Hey it's all good . . . didn't mean to rain on this parade of pessimism . . . continue . . .

csonka58
07-29-2011, 06:45 PM

hehehe

Jersey DolFan
07-29-2011, 06:46 PM
Another nonsense thread. I'm sure the Pats felt the Browns were a W last season. How long have some of you been watching sports?

about as long as you've been following economic policy i suppose. at the end of the day. . didnt turn out good. . . just like this team this year . . . all things come home to roost eventually.

beanh8er
07-29-2011, 06:51 PM
Right because they have a good D-line and linebacking corps. It's not like we'll be able to run on them at all.

phinsfan84
07-29-2011, 06:53 PM
No actually the are not. . .they actually havent even thought about that game. and you know what when it comes to it that game will be a game where both teams are gonna have to be really focused and will both respect the ability of each other. Miami is not a team anyone is "licking their chops to play" sorry. We are too physical and talented.

MurkyWaters
07-29-2011, 06:55 PM
Right because they have a good D-line and linebacking corps. It's not like we'll be able to run on them at all.

Living in PA, I get to watch a lot of the Eagles on local tv. While they have a solid defense overall, I noticed last year they were vulnerable to the run, especially without MLB S. Bradley (who I believed signed elsewhere this offseason, but I could be wrong). Also, the Eagles d-line is made for pass-rushing -- similar to the Colts -- but lacks a true size advantage to compete with larger offensive lines. I bet Miami's goal in that game will be to control the clock, run the ball, and limit the time Vick is on the field.

Thumper1016
07-29-2011, 06:56 PM
That game is so far away and who know what injuries take place for both teams in the time leading up to that week.

Dolph N.Fan
07-29-2011, 07:45 PM
Eagles are licking their chops for a conference title game, something Miami hasn't sniffed in about 20 years.