PDA

View Full Version : You HAVE to love the Direction we are headed

KTOWNFINFAN
07-30-2011, 07:56 AM
You can say a lot of things about this front office but you can't say they are not willing to do ANYTHING to win. These guys finally "GET IT". We are now headed in the right direction. The NFL is about the QB, plain and simple. And this team has had several months to figure out how to get the best one coming down the pike in a long while. Every move this team has made is designed about getting Andrew Luck.

Let me explain. With the new CBA each team has to spend a certain amount of their cap. So the fins were in a pickle, how do they spend enough money to stay legal yet not get better?? The answer is simple,get a big named running back, who everyone in the know, wouldn't put on their team, and overpay him. Next get a QB that couldn't start for many local colleges and pay 5 mil. Seeing it coming together??

This is going to be a long season finfans, but there is light at the end of the tunnel. 2-14 is worth obtaining Andrew Luck. Being 7-9, 9-7, 8-8, means that is where you will stay. In this league you either need to be great or horrible, to stay out of the middle rut. This front office has assured it's fan it will no longer ride the middle ground. We are Luck bound. Let the new battle cry resonate from endzone to endzone, "WE SUCK FOR LUCK". Everyone GM in the league can now see what we are doing. After the Moore move GMs all around the league were seen calling their coaches and heard telling them "don't waste time preparing for the fins this year they are throwing every game to get luck, we will beat them without even watching film".

Get out the face bags fin fans, it's gonna be a bumpy ride. Jus stick to your guns and start the chant "we suck for Luck, we suck for Luck, WE SUCK FOR LUCK, keep it going. It's the only thing that will keep us sane.

natetherock
07-30-2011, 08:00 AM
according to your thinking is kevin burnett a downgrade from crowder as well?

13finfan4ever
07-30-2011, 08:17 AM
Yeah, Im not seeing it. there are plenty of teams that havent done anything. we have made a few moves. we will know alot more in a few days.

The Goat
07-30-2011, 08:17 AM
This team is not going to go 2-14.

dolpns13
07-30-2011, 08:19 AM
It wouldn't be in Irelands best interest to suck for luck as he wouldn't be here next year.

Nublar7
07-30-2011, 08:34 AM
Even with Henne at quarterback, this is an 8-9 win team that will compete for the playoffs. If they get Orton, which apparently is still an option, they are an 10-11 win team.

kud
07-30-2011, 08:43 AM
If the Dolphins go 2-14 you have my word I will leave Finheaven, and not because im gonna stop being a fin fan, I just don't see that as remotely possible. Team is more likely to go 14-2 than 2-14. Realistically they'll win 8 to 11 games.

BARF
07-30-2011, 08:52 AM
if they suck for luck, they are out of a job, i don't think they will do that

KTOWNFINFAN
07-30-2011, 02:42 PM
You people have to have faith!!! Why do you chose to always live in the land of failure? Is it out the realm of your thinking that we can actually have someone with a brain running the frachise?? I am 43 and really want to see a Superbowl win before I die. The NFL is about QBs and we don't have one. There is only one way to get one and that is by sucking for a year. Why not now?? I say "SUCK FOR LUCK". Be a fan, not hope for 7-9.

Roonnette
08-13-2011, 02:08 AM
If the Dolphins go 2-14 you have my word I will leave Finheaven, and not because im gonna stop being a fin fan, I just don't see that as remotely possible. Team is more likely to go 14-2 than 2-14.

^ :sidelol:

PhinsPhan11
08-13-2011, 02:15 AM
Oh my god, this team has way too much talent to go 2-14. I really hope you're joking.