PDA

View Full Version : ABC's rosebowl ratings..............



dolfan06
01-09-2004, 10:36 PM
increased 27% over last year, while the sugar bowl dipped to the second lowest for a BCS title game.

guess the public knew where the title game was!:tongue:

dolfan06
01-09-2004, 10:38 PM
Originally posted by dolfan06
increased 27% over last year, while the sugar bowl dipped to the second lowest for a BCS title game.

guess the public knew where the title game was!:tongue: the headlines read, 'rosebowl ratings soar while sugarbowl's sour!':D

DolphinDevil28
01-10-2004, 03:22 AM
Wow. Your posts just get dumber and dumber. Never ceases to amaze me.

Everyone knew LSU was going to kick OU's @ss. It was a foregone conclusion.

Besides, if my memory serves me right, I think I saw at midfield the words "NATIONAL CHAMPIONSHIP" on the Superdome Turf at the Sugar Bowl. I thought I saw Nick Saban, Chad Lavalais and Michael Clayton hoist the CRYSTAL FOOTBALL NATIONAL CHAMPIONSHIP TROPHY. Hmmmm.

DOLFAN06 STOP LIVING IN DENIAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

dolfan06
01-10-2004, 11:27 AM
Originally posted by DolphinDevil28
Wow. Your posts just get dumber and dumber. Never ceases to amaze me.

Everyone knew LSU was going to kick OU's @ss. It was a foregone conclusion.

Besides, if my memory serves me right, I think I saw at midfield the words "NATIONAL CHAMPIONSHIP" on the Superdome Turf at the Sugar Bowl. I thought I saw Nick Saban, Chad Lavalais and Michael Clayton hoist the CRYSTAL FOOTBALL NATIONAL CHAMPIONSHIP TROPHY. Hmmmm.

DOLFAN06 STOP LIVING IN DENIAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! if you think i'm living in denial, then every coach that voted for USC is pretty dumb to have voted for USC in the AP poll. i think your a turtle and just afraid to stick your head out into the real world!

DolphinDevil28
01-10-2004, 01:37 PM
Yeah dude, that's it. Unbelievable. More people voted for LSU in the AP poll than coaches did usc in the Coache's poll.

Your'e just bitter that LSU has the word "official" in front of their national championship title instead of "AP" like usc's newspaper championship.

Hey, you know those commercials with the Sports Illustrated Championship plaques and footballs for each team that wins the National Championship? I've seen a bunch of LSU ones, and no usc ones. And those things are nationally televised, not locally.

dolfan06
01-10-2004, 01:40 PM
Originally posted by DolphinDevil28
Yeah dude, that's it. Unbelievable. More people voted for LSU in the AP poll than coaches did usc in the Coache's poll.

Your'e just bitter that LSU has the word "official" in front of their national championship title instead of "AP" like usc's newspaper championship.

Hey, you know those commercials with the Sports Illustrated Championship plaques and footballs for each team that wins the National Championship? I've seen a bunch of LSU ones, and no usc ones. And those things are nationally televised, not locally. thats because your a turtle and never leave the house. i've been all over the country and its the same everywhere, USC got screwed!:tongue:

DolphinDevil28
01-10-2004, 01:47 PM
Do you have a brain?

No one is denying USC got screwed. Yes, it should have been Leinart getting victimized by LSU instead of Jason White.

But once again, your'e denying what I said and reading what you only want to read.


btw...MUST you use those stupid smileys EVERY post?

DolphinDevil28
01-10-2004, 01:48 PM
...and you say I never leave the house? I'd say that's hypocrisy judging by your average posts per day on this site. You computer nerd.

dolfan06
01-10-2004, 01:49 PM
Originally posted by DolphinDevil28
Do you have a brain?


btw...MUST you use those stupid smileys EVERY post? you must have an IQ of about 3 if those bother you!:tongue:

DolphinDevil28
01-10-2004, 01:52 PM
:shakeno:

Your'e not helping your credibility much with these ignorant posts.

Like you had any to begin with.

dolfan06
01-10-2004, 01:57 PM
Originally posted by DolphinDevil28
:shakeno:

Your'e not helping your credibility much with these ignorant posts.

Like you had any to begin with. admitting you really stupid is beneath you huh? well i thin you beneath alot of people!:D

DolphinDevil28
01-10-2004, 02:01 PM
Now you've forgotten how to spell. You're right. I am beneath people. I don't go around thinking I'm high and mighty because my team won the "AP" newspaper championship.


Read my last post in the National Champs thread.

dolfan06
01-10-2004, 02:04 PM
Originally posted by DolphinDevil28

Read my last post in the National Champs thread. i did, ditto!:D

dolfan06
01-10-2004, 02:06 PM
Originally posted by DolphinDevil28
I don't go around thinking I'm high and mighty because my team won the "AP" newspaper championship.


oh i see, you posted it in the shoutbox, the main forum and this one because you had nothing else to do!:rolleyes:

DolphinDevil28
01-10-2004, 02:08 PM
I was touting my team as national champs, not telling other people they are below others.

dolfan06
01-10-2004, 02:10 PM
Originally posted by DolphinDevil28
I was touting my team as national champs, not telling other people they are below others. passing the buck seems to be a mainstay in your repetoire!:rolleyes:

DolphinDevil28
01-10-2004, 02:12 PM
:sleep:

dolfan06
01-10-2004, 02:17 PM
Originally posted by DolphinDevil28
:sleep: whatever you're best at!:D