PDA

View Full Version : Fugly Harmony Dot Com?

Vaark
07-31-2011, 12:20 PM
So I'm sitting here in the back of Starbucks on my laptop setting up my work for the upcoming week. Also checking out the hot women coming in from the gym and being an observer of human dynamics, various social interactions in general.

Anyway, I look up and see this rather unattractive yet pretty well groomed and put-together woman walk in look around and then this otherwise unnoticeable dorky, bald, rather unattractive guy with glasses, obviously decked out in his best casual wear pop up and greet her. They shake hands both displaying some nervous, awkward body language - but judging by the ****-eating grin on his face, he thinks he just won the lottery. She also has this broad smile and is actually leaning in towards him so obviously the impression is mutual. Obviously it's the first hook up and if first impression between homelies is any indication it's going well. They both just sat down all smiles and totally invested in the other, at least so far.

Can't help but wonder if either thinks they're the one dating down.. but either way, when two such physically blemished folks decide to connect, who says it can't produce the same kind of fulfilling fireworks that Angie Joli and I experience. :idk:

Unfortunately they're sitting at a table on an angle and a bit away but I will try to keep up with the development of what looks like a match made in fugly heaven. (I know, I know "he who can cast the first stone and all of that....")

WeVie
07-31-2011, 01:00 PM
I think you should follow them around all day today and keep us posted as to how the date goes.

BTW, I love to sit around and watch people.

Vaark
07-31-2011, 01:28 PM
Update.. got most of my work done.. gonna book soon but they're on refills, leaning into each other all intent and smiley, looks like a luvvvv connection

WeVie
07-31-2011, 01:52 PM
Sounds like they are having a good first date so far.

JCane
07-31-2011, 02:52 PM
Can we get a pic of Vaark the creeper coffee guy hanging out at Starbucks?

Dolphins7273
07-31-2011, 03:40 PM
It's a proven fact that men who hang out at Starbucks with their laptop are fugly dorks themselves. lol.

Vaark
07-31-2011, 05:17 PM
Can we get a pic of Vaark the creeper coffee guy hanging out at Starbucks?

http://www.finheaven.com/images/imported/2012/01/wo6dc-1.jpg

Vaark
07-31-2011, 05:18 PM
It's a proven fact that men who hang out at Starbucks with their laptop are fugly dorks themselves. lol.

ooops.. did I strike a nerve???? (I'm sure you have other redeeming qualities)

Bumpus
07-31-2011, 05:38 PM
Did the "sweethearts" get a restraining order against you?

Vaark
07-31-2011, 09:55 PM
Did the "sweethearts" get a restraining order against you?

To the contrary, I sheepishly turned down a menage a trois overture as being "overqualified" but did suggest they head south to find a plethora of more appropriate candidates in Miami Gardens :up:

Flip Tanneflop
07-31-2011, 11:18 PM
Vaark, it becomes more apparent each day that you are a disturbed individual.

Vaark
07-31-2011, 11:41 PM
Vaark, it becomes more apparent each day that you are a disturbed individual.

Apparently I'm getting some blowback from offended fugglies . Perhaps I should have been more sensitive.

SpurzN703
08-01-2011, 06:49 PM
Apparently I'm getting some blowback from offended fugglies . Perhaps I should have been more sensitive.

Have you ever called another man handsome before?

Vaark
08-01-2011, 07:21 PM
Have you ever called another man handsome before?

just the man in the mirror.. but beyond that something tells me if and when there's gonna be a first, i wouldn't bet the farm it's gonna be you :idk:

Arsenal WV
08-01-2011, 10:34 PM
http://www.finheaven.com/images/imported/2012/01/wo6dc-1.jpg

Simply amazing. I vote we make this creature our 3 AM Crew mascot.

Vaark
08-01-2011, 11:54 PM
Simply amazing. I vote we make this creature our 3 AM Crew mascot.

he's not already?